PDA

View Full Version : Golden items

journeysmom
05-28-13, 09:05 PM
I am accumulating many golden apples, nuggets and eggs. Since I have Mr. Pigglesnot, is there a use for these golden items other than the exchange? I am considering using them to earn Exchange tickets, but I want to make sure that there is not something I am missing that they might otherwise be needed for. I am at level 28.

TIA!!

HNO3
05-28-13, 09:25 PM
Eggs and nuggets are used a couple of high level building upgrades, and you need some nuggets for the knightly bling bling quest. Not sure about apples.

brandonu
05-29-13, 05:53 AM
Nuggets are used for upgrading mines and Eggs are used for upgrading hatcheries.

Kay_LaLa
06-13-13, 02:18 PM
Golden eggs are the thing I can't seem to get! Does something other than chickens give them?

RotomGuy
06-13-13, 02:43 PM
Golden eggs are the thing I can't seem to get! Does something other than chickens give them?

Hatcheries, I believe.

Weird, I have 9 Gold Eggs and 6 Gold Nuggets but am yet to receive my Gold Apple.

Lilipipi
06-13-13, 03:09 PM
I get way more golden eggs than nuggets. The golden trade requires 3 golds, 2 eggs, and 1 apple. I think it is out of proportion.

Kay_LaLa
06-13-13, 05:19 PM
I'll have to build another hatchery :)

arale_norimaki
06-13-13, 05:45 PM
I am working on updating te inventory, here is what I found that we can do with those after getting sir Piggy, other than the trade.

Golden apple: just the trade
Golden egg: upgrading Hatchery to level 5
Golden nugget: upgrading Cathedral to level 5, Sparkling mine to level 5, Jeweler's to level 5