PDA

View Full Version : Failed breeding trials

Putrlady
05-28-13, 08:26 PM
I'm curious, what do people do with all of the eggs/baby dragons they create when trying to breed a specific type of dragon?

maximinidan
05-28-13, 08:32 PM
I sell them, but if you place them in an habitat first you get xp! I wish we had more habitats so we could have doubles, but oh well!

funnyrandomness5112
05-28-13, 08:34 PM
I keep them feed em evolve em then trade em

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 08:39 PM
I sell them, but if you place them in an habitat first you get xp! I wish we had more habitats so we could have doubles, but oh well!

I sell them from nest and got xp though

scottyhaha
05-28-13, 09:01 PM
It's depend on the dragon. Sell them: firestorm, magic, fruitful, most purple element, most white element(waste too much food). keep for trade in: wizard, all red and green dragon, eagle, honeybee, dawn tree, mistmoth, and the super rare pink and black that's all I can think of too many dragon to list it all

alphaiceman
05-28-13, 09:01 PM
I put them in a habitat and feed them to 4 then immediately trade. Its more beneficial for me since I don't have to evolve until level 6 to 7, then to epic.

DragonTan1
05-28-13, 09:15 PM
I have all dragons, I only want one of each. If I get a common dragon I sell it... Not worth feeding, evolving to trade! Rare super rare and ultra rare dragons I trade.

elektraalpha
05-29-13, 04:55 AM
If there is space for them, I just keep them til I get next one then sell. Low lv user needs coins :P