PDA

View Full Version : Wasted Gems on Pop-ups Mystery Boxes

lyssea
05-28-13, 07:45 PM
I am not sure if anyone else other than me has experienced this frustrating phenomenon. Usually when I load my game it takes a while before the scheduled pop-ups come up. Scheduled pop-ups are like those 'Weekly Updates' kind of pop-ups. When they pop up, I am usually doing something like tipping a neighbour, collecting tips, etc. Recently the new updates were mystery box updates that brings you to the mystery boxes when you click 'OK'. The problem is at that time I would have been doing something like tipping someone, and because the game loads slower than I tip, the game recognizes my tipping actions as clicking 'OK' to the pop-up (which brings me to the mystery box tab), and then automatically purchases the mystery box items for me.

As a result I have wasted my gems on decor items I absolutely do not want. This has happened about 5 times for me and only when the weekly update is a mystery box. I was saving my gems for other purchases and now I have less than 20 left.

Has anyone else experienced this? Appreciate if teamlava can consider 1) not linking the mystery box tab to the weekly update pop-up, or 2) requesting a confirmation when mystery boxes are purchased.

kooky panda
05-28-13, 07:54 PM
You can add your feedback for gem confirmation to the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754)