montrianmaster
05-28-13, 08:43 AM
What is the best albulm dragon

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 08:47 AM
I vote all:D

Baraze
05-28-13, 08:47 AM
I love the lightening dragon. He looks cute, was easy for me to feed to epic and he makes a bounty of coins for me. If only all the dragons were like this.

scottyhaha
05-28-13, 09:02 AM
Storm got my vote

harrysatchel2112
05-28-13, 10:02 AM
Whats an album...? :( I have an android birthday cake, better than your album boosts and or everything else you have, I have a fancy birthday cake, I win...

scottyhaha
05-28-13, 10:13 AM
Whats an album...? :( I have an android birthday cake, better than your album boosts and or everything else you have, I have a fancy birthday cake, I win...

Album is a book that shows all the dragon that we got in iOS. When we collect # of dragon it gives us reward like the 3 dragon that listed above.

DragonTan1
05-28-13, 10:32 AM
I vote for Scarecrow.

I have a fancy birthday cake decoration and an album lol

RotomGuy
05-28-13, 10:38 AM
I am very torn between Lightning and Scarecrow. Lightning is the cutest thing ever as a baby, and Scarecrow is pretty awesome throughout all stages, but then Lightning Dragon is Epic at Epic... But because the Lightning adult irks me, I guess Scarecrow wins.

montrianmaster
05-28-13, 11:43 AM
I am very torn between Lightning and Scarecrow. Lightning is the cutest thing ever as a baby, and Scarecrow is pretty awesome throughout all stages, but then Lightning Dragon is Epic at Epic... But because the Lightning adult irks me, I guess Scarecrow wins.

this is a mutiple choice poll. If you can't choose between two choices , you can chosse two or three choices.