PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Ads

sims123arefun
05-27-13, 11:30 AM
The ads are annoying me. Everytime I go on Bakery Story (or other story games) The add pops up and it is really annoying. Could you please cancel these or put a box up where you can click, " I don't want this game, do not remind me again" or something like that.

skeleton25
05-27-13, 11:34 AM
The ads are annoying me. Everytime I go on Bakery Story (or other story games) The add pops up and it is really annoying. Could you please cancel these or put a box up where you can click, " I don't want this game, do not remind me again" or something like that.
Actually in your other thread you ask easier was to earn gems?
Those ad pop ups of games are easy ways to earn gems
When it asks you to download game after you do you will get 6 gems

cherryberry9
05-27-13, 03:31 PM

Yeah skeleton25 is right. Once you download and get 6 gems, the pop ups will disappear and best of all, you'll have extra gems.

kooky panda
05-27-13, 03:45 PM
While TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games if you play on an IOS device.
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.