PDA

View Full Version : The bees have done for me!

Cesar49
05-27-13, 10:02 AM
:o Level 55 is the last I'm going to be playing. I hated Jewel Mania because of the timed puzzles, and loved the fact that Fruit Mania didn't have them - but here they are! I have eyesight problems and just can't see the groupings fast enough to react before the bees escape, so it's goodbye from me before I get stung!

jua1978
05-27-13, 11:38 AM
I got to this level this morning area 10 to get gems for CS, now Iam done I am also not playing this game anymore! Too much effort

pastasplace
05-28-13, 06:22 AM
I'm tempted to agree... I got to the bees level yesterday, and haven't completed it yet. The last few levels have been very frustrating - I was just doing it for the free gold in Jewel Mania. I've enjoyed fruit mania on the whole, and it was at least nice to have to play a "thinking" game to get free gold - I'm not a fan of fashion/restaurant/etc story but play them just to get the bonus in other games... I got frustrated by the black oily countdown bubbles in bubble mania, and don't really play that now (I'm on level 93, and it's not fun now...) I don't like the bees in this, and I've just started with the fiery blocks in jewel mania - which I have a feeling will be equally frustrating for me!

Maybe it's time to think about deleting them, and not spending time getting frustrated!

pastasplace
05-31-13, 02:01 AM
I've deleted Fruit Mania. I finally managed to pass the first of the bees levels (they've increased the number of turns before the bees come out - its still challenging, but it's at least now do-able! I got to the second level of bee-ness, and it's just maddening! It won't scroll down, because there are block stuck on top of things, and when you do scroll down, you haven't got anything left to assist with whatever's stuck on top of bits of bamboo in the next stretch!

I'm guessing that if enough people aren't progressing through these , then they'll make it easier, but I don't have the patience or inclination to play a level a hundred times waiting till they actually make it vaguely possible to pass!

Orangepeeleater
06-01-13, 02:13 PM
I am on level 57 but the bees actually do not bother me, I am always just short of moves.

LAKatski
06-16-13, 01:14 PM
How do I get through level 45?