PDA

View Full Version : Removed Dragons

sheribsn
05-27-13, 06:23 AM
I'm a new player and wondering if the removed dragons will ever be available again? Does anyone know?

kwhales
05-27-13, 06:29 AM
So far, all TL has said, was that Quetzal will be back after his vacation. The rest, no word on them.

CMCHASE
05-27-13, 07:07 AM
Where did TL say we'd get quetzal back?

kwhales
05-27-13, 07:55 AM
Where did TL say we'd get quetzal back?

Here:

Originally Posted by PonyRoar
We're excited to see so much enthusiasm for the Quetzal Dragon! We'll try to update the Quetzal announcement as soon as possible so that you can rest easy when you see that he's just taking a short break and will return to the game at a later time. The Quetzal is taking a vacation after the sale ends, so we can continue to make room for new Dragons for you to enjoy.

CMCHASE
05-27-13, 12:15 PM
That doesn't necessarily mean its coming back tho - and what sale is it referencing?

kwhales
05-27-13, 12:50 PM
That doesn't necessarily mean its coming back tho - and what sale is it referencing?

Maybe this will reassure you that quetzal is returning.

Originally Posted by krissy5000
Hmm. So now the question is, was Quetzal always going to return or is this a course correction due to overwhelming negative feedback?
It is a response to feedback. We didn't quite realize how much Quetzal would be missed! We hope that Quetzal's vacation is good news for those who want more opportunities to earn this Dragon in the future. We don't know when the vacation will end, so those that don't want to wait may want to snap him up now. But, he will eventually return to the game.

---and the sale was something back in April so I have no idea what was on sale.

kwhales
05-27-13, 12:51 PM
The bottom part from 'it is a response' was written by pony roar. I got this from the quetzal removed thread.

kooky panda
05-27-13, 03:27 PM
For discussions on limited dragons see this thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&highlight=limited+dragons)