PDA

View Full Version : Will there ever be a 'select all' button for gifting neighbours?

katangel30
05-27-13, 03:10 AM
I gift all my neighbours daily and unless they request certain items, I gift them all the same item.

While this was not a long task when I first started the game, I now have 193 neighbours and it feels like every time it takes forever to gift everyone. Will a select all button ever be added?

Thanks ;)

Azriemw3
05-27-13, 03:16 AM
I gift all my neighbours daily and unless they request certain items, I gift them all the same item.

While this was not a long task when I first started the game, I now have 193 neighbours and it feels like every time it takes forever to gift everyone. Will a select all button ever be added?

Thanks ;)
There are no select all button to gift...because i have same problem on fashion story (150neighbours),bakery story(250 neighbours) and restaurant story(215 neighbours) to gift and visit ...there are no problem to select one one RIGHTTTT :) :) :)

katangel30
05-27-13, 04:01 AM
There are no select all button to gift...because i have same problem on fashion story (150neighbours),bakery story(250 neighbours) and restaurant story(215 neighbours) to gift and visit ...there are no problem to select one one RIGHTTTT :) :) :)

They should add a button though shouldn't they, makes you not want to gift everyone cos it takes so long :(

IsisGarden
05-27-13, 12:05 PM
I agree. We need a gift all button.

CuteTali
05-28-13, 04:18 AM
To answer the question in this thread's title, all I can say for now is:

One can only hope.

magneticwun
05-30-13, 08:43 AM
please ask the dev's to consider incorporating one of the select all buttons!! I spend more time gifting than I would like to. also - there are some neighbors who are picky about which gifts they want or don't want, and I personally don't have time to remember who wants which gift unless they post on my wall.
ALSO - please...........please.....PLEASE could the dev's consider more than the 4 items we can gift? I have over 10,000 contrast pumps! not complaining, just would like a better selection. or rotate different items? thank you kindly!! I LOVE this game!!!

CuteTali
05-30-13, 10:15 AM
I have about 100,000 contrast pumps on a single counter. I decided to start spreading them around on other counters to try and get rid of them quicker.

OpeningCeremony
05-30-13, 02:43 PM
i'd love a select all button. i remember the fashion story valentine's version 2012 had this feature. it was amazing :)

CuteTali
05-30-13, 06:25 PM
i'd love a select all button. i remember the fashion story valentine's version 2012 had this feature. it was amazing :)

I would love for them to re-release that version, there are so many items from it that I want to buy, I was just learning how to play the game back when they released that version and that was the version that got me into this game, the cover picture was so pretty and girly and cute.

Ic3e
05-30-13, 08:06 PM

Oh yeah! I remember. I actually have that version (along with Halloween, Christmas and World Games) and I play with that version. The down side of it is that you don't get to have Go Red, Be Mine, and My Valentine. The other version have their seasonal catalogs.

CuteTali
05-30-13, 08:08 PM
Oh yeah! I remember. I actually have that version (along with Halloween, Christmas and World Games) and I play with that version. The down side of it is that you don't get to have Go Red, Be Mine, and My Valentine. The other version have their seasonal catalogs.

That's interesting. I thought specific versions get to keep all seasonal items related to that version?

Ic3e
05-30-13, 08:17 PM
That's interesting. I thought specific versions get to keep all seasonal items related to that version?

I know that's what I thought. There's actually a few problems. With Christmas you can barely get a catalog ordered because it keeps force closing (I actually spent two hours last night tryin to get Lady in Red, Cheerful Couture, and Chalet Chic. The downside with Halloween is that it takes awhile to 'break in'. Break in as in at first it'll keep freezing and force closing but (eventually) it'll settle right in. I don't have a challenges with World Games except that it takes a REALLY long time to load, about two-five minutes (ridiculous). And Valentines Day is actually pretty okay, not too long to load and doesn't force close or needs time to settle. It's just that it doesn't have the 2012 Valentines catalogs but it does have the 2013 catalogs.

CuteTali
05-30-13, 08:39 PM
I know that's what I thought. There's actually a few problems. With Christmas you can barely get a catalog ordered because it keeps force closing (I actually spent two hours last night tryin to get Lady in Red, Cheerful Couture, and Chalet Chic. The downside with Halloween is that it takes awhile to 'break in'. Break in as in at first it'll keep freezing and force closing but (eventually) it'll settle right in. I don't have a challenges with World Games except that it takes a REALLY long time to load, about two-five minutes (ridiculous). And Valentines Day is actually pretty okay, not too long to load and doesn't force close or needs time to settle. It's just that it doesn't have the 2012 Valentines catalogs but it does have the 2013 catalogs.

I've been wanting to buy a lot of those items from the vday 2012 catalogues for my avatar's closet, you said you cannot order the catalogues to display at the store, does this version have them for closet option?

Ic3e
05-30-13, 09:24 PM
I've been wanting to buy a lot of those items from the vday 2012 catalogues for my avatar's closet, you said you cannot order the catalogues to display at the store, does this version have them for closet option?

Unfortunately no! It has nothing Valentines Day related! No decor or clothes!

cherryberry9
05-30-13, 09:34 PM
I NEED a select all button with 700 nbrs.

chelsaevalentine
06-02-13, 11:49 AM
lol they should def bring this b ack...i have almost 600 neighbors XD

jewelfang
06-02-13, 09:37 PM
Please yes! I delete a lot of neighbors who drop below 2 stars just so I don't have to click 500 names every night. I would not normally mind keeping low star or slow playing neighbors and gifting to them, if there was a "gift all" button. As it is, I kind of feel like a jerk for cleaning up my neighbor list once a week. :(