PDA

View Full Version : The perfect look Help

CelestiasHeaven
05-26-13, 05:47 PM
I have a problem with this quest i already purchased before this quest startet to decorate my restaurant with the light Bar style for the walls which are need for the quest to complete it.
Now because of that i can?t buy more walls because all of my walls are decorated with the light Bars as walls...
And now i have only the choice to make to more upgrades and expands and t o hope i will get more than one 2 clean naked walls witch i can decorate them than with the light Bar Walls, or spend my diamonds witch i earned for completing quest to earn them!
I am no credtcard player, and i dont have the possibilty to get a creditcare believe it or not.
And i dont wanne waste my diamonds for skipping that Quest.
You can sell tables, chairs, why not floore tiles or walls?
In Cafeworld on facebook you can even sell floor tiles or walls, why not in Restaurant Story? and i am not willing to use ****** so i can get the amount of gems i need to skip that quest..i need help here because somehow i feel betrayed if i must use my hard earned gems bye using them for just skipping that stupid quest.
It somehow makes me angry and it doesnt feel right..

skeleton25
05-26-13, 06:02 PM
Try any other paper I think it will do

CelestiasHeaven
05-26-13, 06:07 PM
I tried..but he is only putting than one wall in to my inventory and store it as one light wall paper..
Which means i still cannot buy any new light walls more for my wall which i need to complete that quest :( it frustrates me..

skeleton25
05-26-13, 06:09 PM
After you buy a new wall Paper make sure you are not only placing the one in storage so buy one you have aliitle of in storage

Then check the quest to see if it's counting

CelestiasHeaven
05-26-13, 06:14 PM
i did as you said it putted on 2 black walls on my wall and he was counting to light walls in my storage, but if i try now to buy some new light walls he wont me let me he is just using the light walls in my inventory because of the missing space in my shop, i have the some problem as before:/

CelestiasHeaven
05-26-13, 06:17 PM
Update: Somehow he is counting now the black walls but i thought i need the light walls for completing that quest?thats kind of weired but it works.thank you :)