PDA

View Full Version : Question about the color

kimbyq
05-26-13, 12:29 PM
Hi, I want to know if there is a way to my my kingdom go back to being red (valentine). I had to reinstall it after the game was deleted from my iPhone by my kids :( Now its all dark an blue.. Can it go back

bigbux3
05-26-13, 02:45 PM
Since it is no longer Valentines, I think it's recommended to stay on the regular version of Castle Story.

vchanhs
05-26-13, 05:03 PM
It can go back if you play the valentine edition. If you have downloaded the valentine edition, you can get it from the purchased apps under updates tab.

Azriemw3
05-26-13, 05:04 PM
Or wait until valentines again

GodivaBakery
08-26-13, 07:12 PM
I would like to know if anyone has succesfully deleted and then re-installed the Valentin'es Day Edition. I don't really like the dark blue and green of regular castle story either, but I need to update the app to fix a bug.

MiniLaura
08-26-13, 08:19 PM
I would like to know if anyone has succesfully deleted and then re-installed the Valentin'es Day Edition. I don't really like the dark blue and green of regular castle story either, but I need to update the app to fix a bug.
I have deleted and reinstalled the Valentine's edition. You can do it too, but that edition is no longer supported and does not contain all the bug fixes that happened after the edition was retired. You can still play it, but it may not work properly. So basically, you'll be playing at your own risk.