PDA

View Full Version : Best home as of 5/23/13 in city story metro

chad409
05-26-13, 07:16 AM
Any opinions? Mine are the glass towers to save energy and its pretty cheap to initially buy as well. If anyone could say what there's is or leave a top 3 that would be great!

jtm101
05-26-13, 07:53 AM
My favourite is the Dutch Colonial, which returns the same amount as the Glass Towers, but every 45mins. I often collect from mine up to 10 times a day, whereas i can only collect from the Glass Towers 1-2 times. But i must admit they rarely get sparkled, so i miss out on the bonus coins.

Charsville
05-26-13, 04:44 PM
I love the glass towers, but the time frame to collect is extremely long compared to the newer buildings. I also have the Dutch Colonial because it pays extremely well in a short period of time. It's not a very interesting or nice looking building, but you can collect a lot of coins.

godofsparkle
05-26-13, 09:51 PM
You have to combine long hours collection houses, and short hours houses right ? The best one for Long hours collection is glass condo, as it is cheap, only needs 7 energy to build, and high income.As for short hours, colonial house, or blue loft is the best, but they're expensive to buy. In the middle between all of them, i think garden apartments can be considered too. It is 4 hours, 27.600 to buy, same income with glass condo 210, 252 with sparkle. Hope it helps.

lotuskat
05-28-13, 07:19 AM
Blue Loft is so far my fave. Nice balance of collection time and revenue.

psykopod19
05-28-13, 07:51 AM
It all depends on how often you can connect and play. For me, it's the chalet bungalow. 150 coins / 4 hours with a very reasonable purchase price...

fireballnc
05-29-13, 04:52 PM
I do well with the Dutch Colonials. To add to "urban sprawl" to a bustling downtown and highrise heaven, I have found the Dutch Colonials deliver well. 210 coins in 45 minutes.

mellymoo2000
05-31-13, 08:28 PM
The glass towers have one of the worst coins/hr return. I dumped a lot of mine. Their only advantage is the low number of clicks per day. I agree with others that dutch and blue loft are good earners but you can't have too many coz they use up alot of energy. I also like the glass suite and glass house - with 4 hour timers they have a good balance of earning and energy. I did all the stats one rainy day and as a result i sold the condos (used to much energy) and chalet bungalows which gave me the clicks required for the lofts and the dutches.
Obviously I need a life! LOL ��