PDA

View Full Version : Valentine gifts

vchanhs
05-26-13, 05:19 AM
Just hoping that the valentine gifts can be removed as valentine is over and replaced with mermaid scales and glimmerdust. Any chance of that happening?

caius76
05-26-13, 05:50 AM
Glimmer dust is a gift, right? Anyway I agree, every time someone sends me love stone (or whatever it was called), I can only think of what a waste.

vchanhs
05-26-13, 06:30 AM
Oh really? Lol, ok I didn't know as I only gift earth wisp. The rest are quite useless.

catcrack
05-26-13, 07:26 AM
Oh really? Lol, ok I didn't know as I only gift earth wisp. The rest are quite useless.
And Earth Wisps are useless once you are fully expanded、full on Wisp lanterns & Earth Wisps。

Note to my neighbors: DO NOT GIFT ME EARTH WISPS。

MiniLaura
05-26-13, 07:41 AM
But earth wisps are needed for lumin essence!
Please keep sending ME earth wisps. :)

catcrack
05-26-13, 08:25 AM
But earth wisps are needed for lumin essence!
Please keep sending ME earth wisps. :)
Humm… it's been a while since I was max on that。 I guess I can clear out some of those wisps and max the inventory there instead。

esmerelda35
05-27-13, 09:57 AM
I agree though that it would be so great to be able to gift mermaid scales! I keep count and I have now collected from my ponds/well 34 times in a row and haven't received a mermaid scale yet!! Sometimes it can take up to ~15 collections to get one, but this is the longest I've gone yet!!

catlady71
05-27-13, 03:23 PM
Just hoping that the valentine gifts can be removed as valentine is over and replaced with mermaid scales and glimmerdust. Any chance of that happening?

i need love stones to finish the love caravan!

i think people should just tell the neighbours what gift they would like to receive, is easier than ask TL to remove a gift that can be useful to another person

HNO3
05-27-13, 03:40 PM

i think people should just tell the neighbours what gift they would like to receive, is easier than ask TL to remove a gift that can be useful to another person
Making love stone in the love shack is cheap though, and if you are averaging 3 gifts a day it's going to take a long time to load up that caravan. Having all that valentine stuff is confusing to new players.

vchanhs
05-27-13, 04:51 PM

20 stones for 10 love stones is better than waiting for 10 days to get the love stones unless you have 20 neighbors gifting you.

vchanhs
05-27-13, 04:51 PM

20 stones for 10 love stones is better than waiting for 10 days to get the love stones unless you have 20 neighbors gifting you.

mop5338
08-06-13, 11:31 AM
Although it's the thought that counts, I have amassed a number of Valentine gifts that I cannot use. I understand the difference between the Valentine version...which I do not have so why then is it an option to receive/send these gifts when they do not apply to my story?:confused:

theshellybean
08-06-13, 07:04 PM

I agree with the removing of the Valentine's Edition gifts. It's confusing to new players. I have had to delete people from my friends lists because they wouldn't stop sending them (even though I posted several times to their wall) and if I don't decline them, they interfere with receiving gifts I actually need.

It's very inexpensive (and much faster) to craft your own love stones/wood, seedlings and kissing dust.

If removing them isn't an option, how about a tutorial of sorts for new players? It seems many aren't even aware of their own walls and how to use them?

A walkthrough of sorts in which new players would have to click through a series of screens, including visiting neighbors and using their own wall, would be extremely helpful. I don't like to shun the little guy but when they don't know all the facets of the game and their lack of knowledge affects my game play I feel I have no other choice.

Perhaps a disclaimer on the VE gifts? Something stating they were used months ago and are unlikely to be needed unless specifically asked for?