PDA

View Full Version : Gold buying scam

pontifixx
05-25-13, 09:12 PM
This evening I purchased 120 gold for $4.99. Two minutes later, my bank account was charged $10.59 for said purchase. It was as though I purchased the 250 gold package plus tax, yet I only received the 120. I'm a pretty regular gold buyer, as are 2 others in my household. I've noticed payment discrepancies before, but always chalked it up to the fact that there are 3 of us on the same Apple account, one not always aware of what the other is doing. Yet tonight I was the only one home and available to make purchases, so I know for a fact that I was ripped off. I contacted Apple tonight, since Team Lava says on their FAQ that billing is an Apple issue...but after an almost immediate reply from Apple, followed with a phone conversation, it appears that this is a KNOWN TL issue for iOS users such as myself. I'm seriously jacked by all the overcharges I've suffered via TL and would like to speak with a representative, if such a creature actually exists. I realize this forum is mainly run by users, however I would appreciate if a mod or someone even slightly official could address this issue for me. I love this game and don't mind throwing a little real money at it here and there, but I DO mind this blatant thievery.

maguar
05-25-13, 09:18 PM
Hi pontifixx,

I'm sorry that you're having this issue. The best way to enter into a conversation on this is to email support@teamlava.com. They can look into your game and help you out. Make sure you respond to the automated reply to keep your ticket open. If you haven't heard back in a couple of business days send me a PM with your ticket number.