PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I place cosmic dragon in fairy habitat?

luv2besassy
05-25-13, 07:54 AM
I magic/air dragons & came up with Cosmic Egg Dragon, i purchased Fairy Habitat cus it came up as an option to place it in Fairy, once done it won't allow me to place it.

Still gives me option to purchase habitat, please help.

Thanks in advance!

luv2besassy
05-25-13, 07:55 AM
*I bred magic/air dragons

mel7123
05-25-13, 08:08 AM
There is a special habitat for the cosmic dragon.. Look under habitats it's actually called cosmic expense I think if I recall correctly.

luv2besassy
05-25-13, 03:15 PM
I saw that habitat for cosmic dragon, but only reason I purchased Fairy habitat is cus it was a option for cosmic... If I click add egg to fairy habitat it has cosmic dragon as an option to purchase, stinks that I have to wait again to come up with $$$ for it sigh

maguar
05-25-13, 05:08 PM
I've flagged this over

michell101
06-08-13, 03:23 AM
I'm having same problem. Reported it two days ago but no response as yet. Very annoying as its tying up a nest snd habitat is not producing coins.

I saw that habitat for cosmic dragon, but only reason I purchased Fairy habitat is cus it was a option for cosmic... If I click add egg to fairy habitat it has cosmic dragon as an option to purchase, stinks that I have to wait again to come up with $$$ for it sigh

maguar
06-27-13, 03:19 AM
There are some dragons that are in a special category (usually only a few dragons in the set). What happens is that the display brings up all of the habitats for all special category dragons in the one place. I'd be making decisions based on whether the element under the dragon matches the element under the habitat.

oceanbluegirl
07-05-13, 05:40 PM
Has anyone gotten an answer from Support regarding this? If so, what was the outcome? I've been trying to get resolution of the same problem and have been unsuccessful. I am considering quitting ALL TL games as the company does not seem to give a dang about customer service nor happiness....
thank you