PDA

View Full Version : Level 100?

rachsmom
05-25-13, 06:54 AM
We have heard the reason for level 99's large XP requirement to level 100 was because there is no level 100. I have also heard there was talk of modifying Bakery Story for additional levels for those players who are maxed out but would like to keep growing and evolving. I am beginning to feel the frustration of not being able to level up. I, for one, would like to experience the continued feeling of growth within the game.
Can we expect additional levels for Bakery Story in the near future and, if yes, then when? Many thanks for your trouble.
Rachsmom

[S8] Elsa
05-28-13, 09:45 AM
Hi, rachsmom! While I can't speculate on the next level cap increase, you are still earning XP. The XP required to reach 100 is a lot in order to have a level cap that still allows users to collect XP. If/When the cap increases, all the XP you collected may adjust to benefit you later if the amount you collected exceeds the new level requirements. It may be possible to automatically gain levels later, due to the stockpiled XP.

This means while there is a level cap, the ability to XP isn't turned off. ^_^

bobbyrae
05-28-13, 11:50 AM
Hi, rachsmom! While I can't speculate on the next level cap increase, you are still earning XP. The XP required to reach 100 is a lot in order to have a level cap that still allows users to collect XP. If/When the cap increases, all the XP you collected may adjust to benefit you later if the amount you collected exceeds the new level requirements. It may be possible to automatically gain levels later, due to the stockpiled XP.

Which may mean that when...if...new levels are implemented players with a massive amount of stockpiled xp may shoot forward to the new level cap and not be able to level up again?

rachsmom
05-30-13, 04:45 AM
What I wanted to know was if there are any plans in the works to increase the levels and when we could reasonably expect to see this?

cherryberry9
05-30-13, 09:30 PM
I would like to know as well.

bobbyrae
05-31-13, 10:24 AM
What I wanted to know was if there are any plans in the works to increase the levels and when we could reasonably expect to see this?

You'll never get an answer on that one mi dear. They can't speculate on anything, you see.

rachsmom
06-03-13, 10:54 PM
I find it difficult to believe that TL won't answer this question unless the answer is they have zero intention of resetting the levels of the game. I am positive there are a lot of level 99 players holding out hope for a meaningful upgrade who would pack it in if they found out non exists. It is disappointing to be ignored on this question.
So, with this in mind, I reask if anyone at TL is considering a software upgrade to Bakery Story for the purpose of considering a new maximum level, past 100, for those users currently maxed out in

I would have to consider a lack of answer to be a "no" from TL. Please answer.

Stueeeee
06-08-13, 05:00 PM

Thanks for your response but we would really like an answer from TL soon. Why will people contour to play if there's no updates for over a year? I know many games are updating if anyone gets near it as to not hinder progression. If I knew that there was a new plan in the works, of course I would be happy to try and keep earning XP. As it is, is there any point

ozoz12
06-22-13, 05:59 AM
I wrote a few emails direct to them but it seems like they still haven't consider this! From technical point of view, I don't
Believe there is any tech prob to do it and from Business point of view, TL or Storm 8 should be smart enough to figure out
if they can expand the Level then I am 100% sure they will earn a lot of players back! This at least we all have a goal to pursue the level we want which align to their business vision More Income!
A great successful company is they listen they evalue the feed back and they willing to improve and brave to take challenge!
Really hope TL management wiling to listen out voice!