PDA

View Full Version : max catalogue slot increase needed

holly_angel
05-25-13, 04:34 AM
Its crazy that the max is only 22, its just not enough to keep shelves moderately stocked :(

It takes so long to earn for expansions as it is, an extra slot or two would be very sayisfying.

Zee_Zatara
05-25-13, 09:12 AM
I don't think there is a max for catalog slots and even if there is, it is a lot higher than 22. I have 25 myself and I've heard of players who have 50 or more ordering slots. As long as you're willing to spend the money, you can buy any number of extra slots for 49 gems each.

mamareader02
05-25-13, 09:14 AM
I have more than 80 slots-but I bought mine when they were still 24 gems(and I would give back 20 or so if I could,ordering takes forever)

Ic3e
05-25-13, 09:17 AM
I don't think there is a max for catalog slots and even if there is, it is a lot higher than 22. I have 25 myself and I've heard of players who have 50 or more ordering slots. As long as you're willing to spend the money, you can buy any number of extra slots for 49 gems each.

I think holly_angel meant the number of slots you get when you're leveling up. I stopped getting slots somewhere between the levels 20-30. I haven't bought a single slot yet, nor have I fallen into any gem traps involving buying new slots because I rarely use the extra two on the last page.

Zee_Zatara
05-25-13, 09:33 AM
I think holly_angel meant the number of slots you get when you're leveling up. I stopped getting slots somewhere between the levels 20-30. I haven't bought a single slot yet, nor have I fallen into any gem traps involving buying new slots because I rarely use the extra two on the last page.

Ah, I see. Yes, unfortunately 22 is the max that you can get if you don't buy any extra slots. I'm now level 99 and if I hadn't bought extra slots (all by accident, thank you gem traps) I would still only have 22 slots.

meme1098
05-25-13, 10:16 AM
Start with the last slot and you should be fine w/o losing gems. I do this and haven't lost any yet. Have bought an extra slot on purpose tho when my gems were way up there and nothing hit my fancy in the updates.

jojopeanut
05-25-13, 10:43 AM
I wish they would go back to 24 gems. Yes I have extra slots some by mistakes some not.

cherryberry9
05-25-13, 10:48 AM
I have more than 80 slots-but I bought mine when they were still 24 gems(and I would give back 20 or so if I could,ordering takes forever)

I have the regular amount and it takes forever so I can't imagine how long it takes you to order.

mamajohotpot
08-22-13, 05:33 PM
There needs to be an increase in the number of slots or a decrease in the price of slots

nky1111
08-23-13, 03:50 AM
or more high level clothes))

waimanalokat
09-10-13, 01:59 PM
What I'd love to be able to buy is forever slots.