PDA

View Full Version : Question about breeding mythic and cosmic dragons

cakeandpie
05-24-13, 01:37 PM
When it comes to breeding the "extra" cosmic and mythic dragons that have only one element (atlas, saturn, eclipse), how do you get these? For example, the regular cosmic dragon is purple x yellow. But Saturn looks like red x yellow, and eclipse looks like black x white. Similarly, atlas looks like green x blue. Do I need to breed somethig like cosmic x red/yellow to get Saturn?

This is what I've been doing to try to get some cosmic and mythic dragons, but besides the originals, I haven't gotten any. I'm not too surprised, because since the arrival of the black dragons, something has changed so that it's practically impossible to get any black or pink dragons (in SIX WEEKS of trying almost nothing but black or pink hybrids, I got ONE. Yes ONE), and I suppose it's probably the same with cosmic and mythic. These new elements definitely aren't rare; they aren't even super rare. They're ultra rare. But I want to see if I'm on the right track at least. I don't know how much longer I'll be playing DS though, as the extreme difficulty in getting these new hybrids has led to nothing more than lots of frustration.

buffmama
05-24-13, 01:57 PM
I've been trying for Saturn since mid-May breeding only Diamond/Cosmic, so far only fails ~ but I got one good fail Eclispe, the others were ~ Magic, Air, Genie & Cosmic

cakeandpie
05-24-13, 02:02 PM
I don't have diamond (yeah, one of those "lucky" level 94 players who still doesn't have one) so I can't do any diamond breeds.

alexti
05-24-13, 02:08 PM
You can try cosmic/cosmic

RotomGuy
05-24-13, 02:18 PM
Mythic x Mythic works for Atlas, and Cosmic x Cosmic works for the Saturn or Eclipse.

maguar
05-24-13, 06:03 PM
You'll find a list to the main dragon threads in post 7 of this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677). These will have information on strategies to try.