PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone please tell me how to get the Salt Shaker?

The_Real_Chris_B
05-24-13, 07:00 AM
Okay, I've been a level 99 for about 2 years now and ever since Android started getting collectables, I've only ever collected 5 salt shakers. All the other things that are to be collected with it to get the diner tables, such as the eggs, butter, and flour pop up when I cook stuff but the salt shaker has only come up 5 times! I know it's a rare item, but THIS RARE? I've been cooking forever and mastered various things at that. Is there something specific I have to do or cook to have it pop up a little more often? Tips on getting more butter, eggs, and flour would be appreciated too.

I know the spatula is a rare item that's given through tipping, but at least I can make it pop up if I try. With the salt, it feels like it's impossible.

bobbyrae
05-24-13, 07:37 AM
It is that rare.
I have yet to get the rose for the floral bouquet even once and I'm level 99 and have changed my wallpaper countless times, even buying wallpaper for gems!! I have got the salt shaker about 10 times so far i think though.

sweetieshan
05-25-13, 01:59 PM
I need more rolling pins SAID NO ONE EVER!!! I have so many on all my games the number doesn't even show up anymore! It's weird how these things pop up. I have 6 diner tables, and more golden utensils than I have wall space. I have won one flower trophy. In BS on my iPad, I have two dozen or more golden utensils, but have never won one on my iPhone. Conversely, I have won 3 bread baskets on my phone and FINALLY won one on my iPad. It's totally random. I have no idea how to get what I want to pop up.

twinmommy03
05-28-13, 09:30 AM
I was going to ask something similar, except I need flowers. I'm level 93 or 94 and have only ever received 2 of the 4 flowers. And yes, I have purchased oodles of wallpaper.

lotuskat
05-28-13, 09:38 AM
I was going to ask something similar, except I need flowers. I'm level 93 or 94 and have only ever received 2 of the 4 flowers. And yes, I have purchased oodles of wallpaper.

I haven't seen flowers much either, but they're supposed to drop from wallpaper or wall decor. Looks like it's a rare drop amongst Collectibles!

Baraze
05-28-13, 09:40 AM
I've only seen one person who for all the flowers from buying non gem wallpapers. She was a lucky pumpkin! I'm still waiting and I've bought all kinds of gem items. Such a pest! THIS is what the the new goal on castle will be like. So if you play that one too, brace yourselves.

chewytwix
05-28-13, 09:50 AM
I've only seen one person who for all the flowers from buying non gem wallpapers. She was a lucky pumpkin! I'm still waiting and I've bought all kinds of gem items. Such a pest! THIS is what the the new goal on castle will be like. So if you play that one too, brace yourselves.

I got mine when the collectibles were first released. TL was generous with the rare items back then so I have two flower trophies.

Oliver118
05-29-13, 02:52 AM
Okay, I've been a level 99 for about 2 years now and ever since Android started getting collectables, I've only ever collected 5 salt shakers. All the other things that are to be collected with it to get the diner tables, such as the eggs, butter, and flour pop up when I cook stuff but the salt shaker has only come up 5 times! I know it's a rare item, but THIS RARE? I've been cooking forever and mastered various things at that. Is there something specific I have to do or cook to have it pop up a little more often? Tips on getting more butter, eggs, and flour would be appreciated too.

I know the spatula is a rare item that's given through tipping, but at least I can make it pop up if I try. With the salt, it feels like it's impossible.

The Collectibles are random, though that idea definitely wasn't well thought through.