PDA

View Full Version : Less then a day notice on Dream Dragon?

tigeress2474
05-24-13, 12:18 AM
I had less then a day or just about a day to try and get this. I have been getting short change on a lot like the spin wheel. I see people talk about stuff I look I don't have it I even force close my iPhone apps and still don't have things.

TL why do you keep doing this? I have so much more to complain about but I don't as I know you all as a company really don't care about us players. But you are pushing way to many people away with stuff you are doing. Again I know you don't care as there are still silly people out there who still pay to play your games :-(

kurebiz
05-24-13, 02:33 AM
The notice was out a few days ago. You didn't get it? In any case, its better to check the forums regularly so you don't miss out on stuff

koiju
05-24-13, 04:41 AM
I really don't understand what's going on, in my game dream isn't highlighted as limited and I haven't received the pop up. Thankfully I have one in the nest just in case - have you had a timer pop up??

kurebiz
05-24-13, 05:08 AM
I really don't understand what's going on, in my game dream isn't highlighted as limited and I haven't received the pop up. Thankfully I have one in the nest just in case - have you had a timer pop up??

Its only limited for some. Maybe in your game it isn't limited hence no popup?

hamadrys
05-24-13, 06:22 AM
I have 2 accounts. My main one : hamadrys and another one that is only level 32. The secondary account had the pop up, but not my main. Go figure. Both Android.

brandonu
05-24-13, 06:29 AM
Having to check the forums to find out a dragon is limited is a terrible way to manage this process. What percent of overall players are on the forums, 1%? It's fine for us, but terrible for the rest.

tigeress2474
05-24-13, 06:32 AM
Having to check the forums to find out a dragon is limited is a terrible way to manage this process. What percent of overall players are on the forums, 1%? It's fine for us, but terrible for the rest.

Thank you I feel the same. There are so many who don't know about these forums. I can keep coming on here to check every few hours to se what **** TL will pull next.

tigeress2474
05-24-13, 06:34 AM
The notice was out a few days ago. You didn't get it? In any case, its better to check the forums regularly so you don't miss out on stuff

I got the pop up but it only had a days notice left on it

maj1977
05-24-13, 06:57 AM
I got the pop up but it only had a days notice left on it

I got the pop up only yesterday as well. Only a little over a days notice that it was leaving. Plus I check the forum daily and didn't see anything about dream leaving until yesterday. My timer is already expired.

kooky panda
05-24-13, 07:30 AM
Please continue your discussion on the current Dream Dragon Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36945-Dream-Dragon-LIMITED-TO-SOME-PLAYERS)