PDA

View Full Version : Missing coins

ghjvcucjb
05-23-13, 10:34 PM
Been expanding a lot this week so after today's expansion decided to focus on getting my gold back up. About 15 minutes ago was just under $200,000, then collected from hatcheries, looked away and when I looked back was down to $160,000!

What is going on? This happened a few times about two weeks ago while harvesting crops. I didn't care then because I had around $700,000 but now I need all my money.

ghjvcucjb
05-23-13, 10:38 PM
Just checked, all my lanterns are gone too! What the heck!

maguar
05-24-13, 02:39 AM
Did you get a processing screen?

ghjvcucjb
05-24-13, 10:29 AM
Did you get a processing screen?

Is that the screen with the knight galloping? Not sure as I looked up for few minutes (watching Deadliest Catch) but even if he did gallop by I don't think that should have caused a sync issue as the money and lanterns had already been in my inventory for hours and many many moves.

I'm wondering if this could be happening to others but no one realizes it unless its an important item to them like alicorns or mithril? I only noticed because I was focused on the money AND expansions and it happen in front of me.

r41pi
05-25-13, 05:32 PM
I know I'm losing coins too. I just noticed. I will have to pay more attention as to when it happens.

r41pi
05-25-13, 05:42 PM
I know I'm losing coins too. I just noticed. I will have to pay more attention as to when it happens.

Ok, so I closed the game and had 71?? coins, went back and now I have 6458. I didn't buy anything. I visited a friend to make sure it was synced and still 6458. I knew I was losing coins.

MissMak24
06-13-13, 04:50 PM
I'm having the same issue. Almost had the 300,000 to expand but when I opened it back up I have 150,000 coins. Last time I lost gems I'm about to delete this game if they don't fix this!!

bloorbz
06-14-13, 05:11 PM
I've had lanterns, money and feasts disappear. As a matter of fact, I was extremely annoyed the other day when my Dispel the Love Magic and Traverse the Desert feasts disappeared within two days.

ghjvcucjb
06-19-13, 01:24 AM
Just happened again, this time lost my apple pie that had another hour to go and all the supplies are gone. No sync screen. However, when I went into my inventory it was completely empty, then slowly all the items started randomly reappearing.