PDA

View Full Version : CS Jumping the Shark?

ay3cha
05-23-13, 04:45 PM
Maybe this spells the end and CS is too full of itself? I can't get any Mithril, so Princess Sabina remains trapped in her hair. Now a whole bunch of trials, and no instructions. And still no response to gem trapping. (I ain't spending money on gems until I know they won't be wasted like far too many of the ones I earned.)
We'll see. Been getting bored with no progress, now no progress and no instructions and 16 pages of people asking and wondering.

meme1098
05-23-13, 04:54 PM
Yep, I'm also ready to just quit altogether. All the pages from posters wanting to know about the trials and no one has the decency to explain how it works. Unbelievable. I've been looking for many items to drop over the last few months and nothing. So, that's another reason to be frustrated.

vchanhs
05-23-13, 04:59 PM
Lol...are you even reading? 16 pages within a few hours shows the great interest people have in this game. Mithril are finally not that rare with the deep mines and lots of people are now able to do sabina. (Getting tons of wigs request). As for gem traps, that has been around since The beginning and I only see TL making better and better games. So no, not the end of CS. Lol.

midnightmeerkat
05-23-13, 05:03 PM
Gee whiz, I am sooo glad that there is a quest which is a challenge. Yay!

midnightmeerkat
05-23-13, 05:04 PM
Lol...are you even reading? 16 pages within a few hours shows the great interest people have in this game. Mithril are finally not that rare with the deep mines and lots of people are now able to do sabina. (Getting tons of wigs request). As for gem traps, that has been around since The beginning and I only see TL making better and better games. So no, not the end of CS. Lol.
*Thumbs up*

meme1098
05-23-13, 05:06 PM
Well, I've only ever had one mithril drop, still waiting on wing & horn for alicorn, only have 1 knowledge shard, and have needed the golden apple for months. Sir Pigglewort (intentional) just drops water, bacon, or sap. So, I'm pretty frustrated and getting that way more all the time.

Baraze
05-23-13, 05:13 PM
I already had all the mithril I needed and wanted. I also got one from the first drop from the deep mine. But seriously? The end of the game? That's ludicrous and absurd! Just because we have a challenge and we don't get what we want. I see people saying they will quit because they don't have an alicorn yet. Big deal. I have trouble expanding, due to making enough lanterns. If we all had the same progress as each other, there would be no thrill to the game.

If they told us the rules to the challenge, I guarantee we all would finish it within a week. And then we would see certain silly immature threads, asking when the next update is coming, by people saying they will quit. I saw one not even three days after the Sabina thread premiered. It's too much.

The game keeps us on our toes. When we get no updates, is when we can talk about quitting or the game being over. If its not for you, then by all means keep it moving.

wassupbaby
05-24-13, 12:30 AM
Well said , both Baraze and vchanhs. *like*

NanaCanna
05-24-13, 02:24 AM
Maybe this spells the end and CS is too full of itself? I can't get any Mithril, so Princess Sabina remains trapped in her hair. Now a whole bunch of trials, and no instructions. And still no response to gem trapping. (I ain't spending money on gems until I know they won't be wasted like far too many of the ones I earned.)
We'll see. Been getting bored with no progress, now no progress and no instructions and 16 pages of people asking and wondering.
Why is everyone complaining they can't find any Mithril? When you can make it in your magic forge last time I checked!

wassupbaby
05-24-13, 02:30 AM
Why is everyone complaining they can't find any Mithril? When you can make it in your magic forge last time I checked!

Easy , only people with 4 shards can make it.

ay3cha
05-28-13, 10:01 AM
Deat TL,
Thanks for randomness. One hint of mithril for Excalibam, then not a sniff. Two mines level 5, two deep mines, adventures everyday... nothing.
A set of trials with no rules--and according to your posting fans here, completely random awarding of badges... how pleasant.

You have indeed jumped he shark, from a structured and reasonable game of resource management and some luck to one of utter randomness without attainable goals.

I'll find another game to spend time with thank you.

kooky panda
05-28-13, 10:14 AM

Deat TL,
Thanks for randomness. One hint of mithril for Excalibam, then not a sniff. Two mines level 5, two deep mines, adventures everyday... nothing.
A set of trials with no rules--and according to your posting fans here, completely random awarding of badges... how pleasant.

You have indeed jumped he shark, from a structured and reasonable game of resource management and some luck to one of utter randomness without attainable goals.

I'll find another game to spend time with thank you.

I am sorry to see you are leaving the game. It can be quite challenging.
If you do want to come back, your Kingdom will be waiting for you!!