PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 Feedback

BlueCanary
05-23-13, 03:05 PM
First off I'm really liking this game. Its cute and reminds me of Castle Story which is another one I like.

1. It would be nice if there was a way to remove items that are for sale up in the shop. (If there is already I'm not sure how.) Sometimes I'll find myself wanting something that I put up a while ago, or would like to adjust the price because its not selling. Maybe with a coin penalty?

2. Its not apparent which buildings have been helped out by neighbours, and its very hard to find buildings with hearts. I can go through my whole neighbour's list and not find a single one- except for Stormie of course who always has a full set up to click ;) Could we get some little sparkles like some of the other Story games?

3. It would be nice to not get deliveries involving items until you're actually able to make the items. For example, the flag for flour and sugar deliveries shouldn't be level 14, it should be the addition of the windmill onto your farm. I can see it being incentive to build the item, but when deliveries are the main way to make money in the game, it makes it hard to save up for the item in question when all of the deliveries keep involving things that you need it to make. The ability to cancel orders is very nice though!

4. The first sugar quest had an NPC from Castle Story giving it out rather than a Farm Story one. Not sure if it was just something weird that happened with my game or a placeholder that wasn't removed.

lucky8canuck
05-24-13, 06:10 AM
1. It would be nice if there was a way to remove items that are for sale up in the shop. (If there is already I'm not sure how.) Sometimes I'll find myself wanting something that I put up a while ago, or would like to adjust the price because its not selling. Maybe with a coin penalty?

I agree with this! Not necessarily the option to remove it completely, but to at least put it on sale. The penalty could simply be swallowing the price difference. For example, say a player puts 1 crop of wheat for sale for $10 and no one wants to pay that much. So, the person decides to drop the price to $2. The cost penalty for reducing that crop of wheat to the sale price would then be $8 to the seller. Alternatively, the cost to put something on sale could be 50% of the price difference (ie $4 penalty instead of $8 in the wheat example), which might be more reasonable once you are dealing with more expensively priced items.

I don't think players should be able to remove the items completely from their shop without facing a penalty, since some people might start using the shop as additional storage, pricing things really high knowing that no one would buy them. However, players could be offered the chance to buy back their items from their own shop if they suddenly need them, the cost of which would serve as the penalty for removing from their store.

2. Its not apparent which buildings have been helped out by neighbours, and its very hard to find buildings with hearts. I can go through my whole neighbour's list and not find a single one- except for Stormie of course who always has a full set up to click ;) Could we get some little sparkles like some of the other Story games?

Agree with this too! Would also be nice to know exactly what needs to be done to trigger the building being "cleared" for neighbours to see the heart. Does the building have to be completely cleared (ie absolutely nothing crafting at all...which for active players will rarely happen) in order for the heart to appear? Is there just a bug that is not making the hearts appear? ...

3. It would be nice to not get deliveries involving items until you're actually able to make the items. For example, the flag for flour and sugar deliveries shouldn't be level 14, it should be the addition of the windmill onto your farm. I can see it being incentive to build the item, but when deliveries are the main way to make money in the game, it makes it hard to save up for the item in question when all of the deliveries keep involving things that you need it to make. The ability to cancel orders is very nice though!

I kind of understand why this is being done. Once more players are active and have reached higher levels, a lot of these items will be available for purchase in shops. So, having them appear in your orders introduces you to them and lets you know they will be available soon.

I've just been discarding the orders when I don't have the building to craft the item and can't purchase the item from the shop since many people right now are at lower levels or don't want to purchase since the price is too high and is not worth it.

4. The first sugar quest had an NPC from Castle Story giving it out rather than a Farm Story one. Not sure if it was just something weird that happened with my game or a placeholder that wasn't removed.

OMG! Thank you for mentioning that. I remember seeing this but thought it must have been my imagination. I knew it was Thurston hiding behind there :p

esmerelda35
05-29-13, 06:24 AM
1) I agree completely that something needs to be changed about the "heart" / "help" situation. They are absolutely impossible to find beyond Stormie's farm. I think I've found two hearts elsewise, and that's with visiting my 45 neighbours daily since starting when the game was launched.
Also - in Castle Story and Restaurant Story, when you "help" (with a heart or tips) it goes on the news feed....so since it's impossible to find a heart, there's not much showing up on your newsfeed, so if someone doesn't leave a message on your wall you have no idea they visited.
Also - it is impossible to get your social rating up - mine goes up to two, and then the next morning is back down to 1 until I visit Stormie, which pops it back up to 2, etc.....since we can't find other hearts it can't climb up.
Lastly, as mentioned above, if someone does find a heart on your farm, you have no idea they have done so, and no way of knowing how to clear it.

2) I also agree that it would be great to be able to adjust the selling price of an item in your market. However, I do agree with lucky8canuck that there should be a penalty for doing so.

3) I also agree with lucky9canuck that it's okay to have parts of orders come in that you haven't build yet, as you can buy them from the market and it gives an incentive to build the item, and you can discard the order if you want.

StacyLeeMeow
06-04-13, 09:15 AM
A couple comments of my own...

The wall being hard to find is the #1 complaint we're hearing on our walls about this game. So please either change the wall link or make a tutorial quest to open your wall. I think that would help make the game be much more enjoyable for everyone.

Where do we change our avatar pictures? I have to assume TL took mine from facebook, but can't be sure. I have not logged into facebook with Farm Story 2 and am therefore a little concern how TL got the pic. I have other TL/Storm8 games, and may have even used the same pic on one of those. Please let me know where this pic is from.

Now, to comment on the original post:

I agree we should be able to change our minds about sale items. I completely disagree (although would cooperate) with a penalty. If I own a store and decide not to sell something, I simply take the something off the shelves. No penalty. Just my opinion :)

This is crucial to fix. Please explain how the hearts are earned and how we can get more.

4. The first sugar quest had an NPC from Castle Story giving it out rather than a Farm Story one. Not sure if it was just something weird that happened with my game or a placeholder that wasn't removed. I thought this was cute and made me smile. If this was on purpose, I highly recommend putting more NPCs from other games in :)

katycat4life
06-05-13, 08:17 PM
I totally agree with the above comments.

Just a comment on the recent change in the game - I don't believe the increase in waiting time (15min to 30min) was the right thing to do. I rely heavily on buying items from the newspaper in order to help me complete deliveries and making items. But now I have to wait 30 min :/ I'm not happy especially when the items aren't refreshing, they just have visit on them.

19butterfly63
06-06-13, 06:01 AM
It's not just the new waiting time in the newspaper that is problematic, the newspaper is only showing duplicates of 3-4 items for the whole time. This makes the game long and tedious when we do need things as I'm mostly deleting orders rather than filling them. BORING!!! Farm Story 2 just went from my favourite game to ah it's just OK. I stopped telling friends about it.

katycat4life
06-06-13, 09:22 AM
It's not just the new waiting time in the newspaper that is problematic, the newspaper is only showing duplicates of 3-4 items for the whole time. This makes the game long and tedious when we do need things as I'm mostly deleting orders rather than filling them. BORING!!! Farm Story 2 just went from my favourite game to ah it's just OK. I stopped telling friends about it.

Yes I agree, I noticed that too. I opened the newspaper and had 3 pages filled with nothing but cheese and chips. It is quite a pain, especially when they don't refresh and you need to wait 30 mins for the official refresh (which I find brings more of the same items, not a lot of variety). Why did the newspaper need to change, I preferred it before the update? I loved this app, but with this change, I find myself looking at other apps while I have to wait. BRING BACK THE 15MINS AND MORE VARIETY IN THE NEWSPAPER, PLEASE!!!!! :)

denidun
06-06-13, 04:04 PM
Yes I agree, I noticed that too. I opened the newspaper and had 3 pages filled with nothing but cheese and chips. It is quite a pain, especially when they don't refresh and you need to wait 30 mins for the official refresh (which I find brings more of the same items, not a lot of variety). Why did the newspaper need to change, I preferred it before the update? I loved this app, but with this change, I find myself looking at other apps while I have to wait. BRING BACK THE 15MINS AND MORE VARIETY IN THE NEWSPAPER, PLEASE!!!!! :)

Couldn't agree more! Loved the game before, and now, not so much! 30 minutes of cheese and hammers. Really? Loved the quick constant change of the newspaper. Please change back.

Itsmine2013
06-15-13, 06:35 AM
Why is Farm Story constantly Forclosing .. its very disturbing when this hapeppends .. :(

BlueCanary
06-15-13, 05:56 PM
I've noticed that neighbours always give the same thing when they gift. Like neighbour A will always give hammers, B will always give coins and so forth. I think it would be nice if it was completely random because it would suck being the person stuck giving a less useful gift. A lot of people tend to get a couple of gifting buddies when you're stuck with only three gifts/day, and it would eventually end up with people left out. Why would you want to swap gifts with someone who gives 1 cow feed, when someone else gives land deeds?

I'm not sure if each person gives the exact same thing to everyone, or if its on a neighbour by neighbour basis.

mellymoo2000
06-30-13, 03:56 PM

You know u can just scroll thru your neighbours shops? Their items are refreshed every minute or so.
If u don't know how - just open your shop and below your items for sale are all your neighbours shops listed from most items for sale to fewest items for sale.
I trawl through the shops every 5 or 10 minutes and can almost always find what I need.
Also helpful to see what's out there so u dont flood the market with items that won't sell.
Hope this is helpful to you.

i8pi
07-03-13, 08:33 AM
I'm having to wait an awfully long time for old maps and it's too expensive to use gems every time. I seem to have twice the number of expansion permits and land deeds that I need, but still not even 2 or 3 old maps. I can never find them for sale, so I'm wondering if this is a problem across the board? There must be a way to make these easier to get, or more frequent with deliveries?

On a brighter note, I think the recent update is great! Having the hearts and sparkles makes visiting much more fun.

Mylly2
07-03-13, 05:06 PM
I would like to be able to access my wall/newsfeed, like other TL games, while I'm at my neighbours/community farms.
Also, when the wall is brought up, I'd like it to be the permanent screen and not my profile. I look at my wall more often for comments, so having my profile hidden, not the priority would be better.
I have noticed a couple of players have moved their newsstand, but I can't, how'd they move it?
Could our trees have hearts above them, so there are more hearts and handy money?

SecretTarth
07-10-13, 08:24 AM
I'm having to wait an awfully long time for old maps and it's too expensive to use gems every time. I seem to have twice the number of expansion permits and land deeds that I need, but still not even 2 or 3 old maps. I can never find them for sale, so I'm wondering if this is a problem across the board? There must be a way to make these easier to get, or more frequent with deliveries?

On a brighter note, I think the recent update is great! Having the hearts and sparkles makes visiting much more fun.

Yes, I'm having that problem too. I have enough maps and land deeds but have zero expansion permits. It seems that lately most of my orders come back without any extra items (I haven't gotten anything in the last 2 days of sending orders).

BlueCanary
07-13-13, 01:35 PM
I haven't gotten any expansion permits/maps/land deeds for several days now despite doing a lot of deliveries. They also seem to have disappeared from the market place- they were always fairly rare there, but would turn up every few checks.

I understand that TL wants to make money with the game, but with the way it is now theres no way to advance without using gems. Gems are great when you want to buy special items/ rush through things. But you shouldn't need to buy them for basic advancement. I can't see something like that encouraging someone to buy, rather it makes the game boring. And its a fun game so hopefully this will get rebalanced.

As well, it would be nice if the money that you got from deliveries matched the market value of the items a little better.

Mylly2
08-10-13, 04:39 AM
Yes, I'm having that problem too. I have enough maps and land deeds but have zero expansion permits. It seems that lately most of my orders come back without any extra items (I haven't gotten anything in the last 2 days of sending orders).

I am having trouble expanding too, without a major purchase of gems, which I don't want to do.
Also, by having the expansion/upgrade requirements being so unbalanced, my barn is often filled up with maps, paint, wood etc and I run out of room to store my food and grains. I don't want to sell off my requirements to make room, so I have to sell off my produce, which makes it difficult to build stock for the orders and the train.

I think some rebalancing needs to be done for land expansion and building/storage upgrades.

spiiph
09-08-13, 05:38 AM
I am having trouble expanding too, without a major purchase of gems, which I don't want to do.
Also, by having the expansion/upgrade requirements being so unbalanced, my barn is often filled up with maps, paint, wood etc and I run out of room to store my food and grains. I don't want to sell off my requirements to make room, so I have to sell off my produce, which makes it difficult to build stock for the orders and the train.

I think some rebalancing needs to be done for land expansion and building/storage upgrades.

I don't even get the paint - i get only money and land deeds from my deliveries. This means I can't expand, upgrade buildings or clear the land from stones and bushes. The things I need I cannot find in people's shops either which means I'm STUCK. So much for this game's fun...

greenie227
09-11-13, 03:55 PM
I think it takes too long to earn money. In bakery story, once you serve something, you can earn money even when you're not playing or while you're sleeping, with farm story, you can't earn until you send something out to deliver, or people heart your few buildings, and that takes forever.

chewingthecud
09-12-13, 04:09 AM
Hello, or should I say howdy! I am new to the game but love it already. I used to play Castle Story which I also loved. I just have noticed that when I go back to crafting stores a second time, the options to craft do not align and I need to force close the game to get them aligned again. I have an old IPad so that may be the problem. Not a big deal but I thought I might mention it.

Love the game though - Thanks Team Lava!

thatsadnan
09-12-13, 04:29 AM
Hi,

I am trying hard to understand this game but I finally fail, i have a barn which says barn storage full, silo capacity full, i have a chicken coop with 4 chickens in it but it does not allow me to feed them. I cant complete orders because there are no eggs. i have something which says sell your goods ( repair now ) but goods are not available to repair now. I cant figure out how to sell my goods so that i can empty the barn & silo.

As of now totally confused, if i don't get any help from anyone I think I shall QUIT this game.

Can anyone please advise.

Mylly2
09-12-13, 10:28 PM
Hi,

I am trying hard to understand this game but I finally fail, i have a barn which says barn storage full, silo capacity full, i have a chicken coop with 4 chickens in it but it does not allow me to feed them. I cant complete orders because there are no eggs. i have something which says sell your goods ( repair now ) but goods are not available to repair now. I cant figure out how to sell my goods so that i can empty the barn & silo.

As of now totally confused, if i don't get any help from anyone I think I shall QUIT this game.

Can anyone please advise.

Not sure if this will help you, but maybe discarding the orders you can't fulfill will then bring up ones you can do and your storage will be reduced, you'll earn some money to buy feed.

ginrae22
09-13-13, 11:58 AM
I'm bummed because the only way we can get parts is left far too much to chance. I want to expand but I can't. I either get no parts from a delivery or I get the same one over and over and none of the ones I need. It's frustrating. I think we definitely should be able to gift each other all of those parts and gems as well. We are still limited to gifting 3 people a day so why not?! or we should be able to request a few each day. Pleeeeeease listen because I do enjoy this game and I know I would even more if some small changes were made.

ssminow
09-13-13, 04:18 PM
Hang in there and ask neighbours if they can help, delete orders you can fill and sell your goods in the shop to earn more money. It does take time I agree but still it is fun. Use your neighbours they will help.
I'm bummed because the only way we can get parts is left far too much to chance. I want to expand but I can't. I either get no parts from a delivery or I get the same one over and over and none of the ones I need. It's frustrating. I think we definitely should be able to gift each other all of those parts and gems as well. We are still limited to gifting 3 people a day so why not?! or we should be able to request a few each day. Pleeeeeease listen because I do enjoy this game and I know I would even more if some small changes were made.

thatsadnan
09-14-13, 02:03 AM
Not sure if this will help you, but maybe discarding the orders you can't fulfill will then bring up ones you can do and your storage will be reduced, you'll earn some money to buy feed.

I tried that but what is happening here is the basic is egg and i cant feed the chickens so it cant generate any eggs. It still says barn full, silo full and i cant sell any stuff, if there is a way i can sell stuff and empty the barn & silo i think I will be able to proceed ahead.

Kindly advise

thatsadnan
09-14-13, 02:04 AM
I tried that but what is happening here is the basic is egg and i cant feed the chickens so it cant generate any eggs. It still says barn full, silo full and i cant sell any stuff, if there is a way i can sell stuff and empty the barn & silo i think I will be able to proceed ahead.

Kindly advise

Also can anyone help it says never know what you might find in a pile of junk... lets go see and then there is continue, once i click continue it goes back to the original page with no indication no error whatsoever.

Can anyone please shed some light on this.

mymummy789
09-14-13, 06:01 AM
A suggestion - please make stormy move down the neighbour list when you have visited him. It helps me keep track of which neighbours I have been too. He moves in all the other games, so please make this the same.

thatsadnan
09-17-13, 01:54 AM
Hi,

Can anyone help on how to empty the barn ? Also the chicken feed icon is greyed out i cant feed the chicken any possible suggestions/solutions.

Thank you

Also can anyone help it says never know what you might find in a pile of junk... lets go see and then there is continue, once i click continue it goes back to the original page with no indication no error whatsoever.

Can anyone please shed some light on this.

kooky panda
09-17-13, 05:07 AM
Hi,

Can anyone help on how to empty the barn ? Also the chicken feed icon is greyed out i cant feed the chicken any possible suggestions/solutions.

Thank you

You will need to use up items from your barn to empty it. Make food with the items you have. Also look at your pending orders. Cancel all the pending orders that require things you cannot make right now to get more orders in. When you fulfill orders this will also use your barn items.

Make sure you collect from your chickens first, then you will need to use the chicken feed to feed the chickens.

thatsadnan
09-17-13, 05:46 AM
Hello Kooky Panda,

I cant feed the chickens the icon says 63 but it is not active, cant feed it.

Can you please advise why would that be the case?

Thank you

You will need to use up items from your barn to empty it. Make food with the items you have. Also look at your pending orders. Cancel all the pending orders that require things you cannot make right now to get more orders in. When you fulfill orders this will also use your barn items.

Make sure you collect from your chickens first, then you will need to use the chicken feed to feed the chickens.

kooky panda
09-17-13, 10:15 AM
Hello Kooky Panda,

I cant feed the chickens the icon says 63 but it is not active, cant feed it.

Can you please advise why would that be the case?

Thank you

Check you device to make sure you have the most current OS version.
If you have an older device and the highest OS you can have it under 6.0 right now you will have to close out your game or restart your device to see the icons to feed.

thatsadnan
09-17-13, 11:15 PM
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and reply to mu query. I highly appreciate it, I restarted the ipad including hard restart. I currently have iOS 5.1.1, I tried to restart the game and try but I cant still feed the chickens, the barn has 63 chicken feed and I cant move it anyway hence it keeps showing full.

I appreciate your help once again.

Thank you

Check you device to make sure you have the most current OS version.
If you have an older device and the highest OS you can have it under 6.0 right now you will have to close out your game or restart your device to see the icons to feed.

mymummy789
09-19-13, 03:00 AM
I don't suppose it would be possible to have delivery items triggered once you have actually purchased the building to make items, rather than just reaching the level you could make them? eg - just because I can now buy the bakery, I don't have anywhere near enough money to buy it, and nearly all my deliveries feature bakery items now.

KarmaSpazz
09-25-13, 11:38 AM
I would like to sell one of my two cow pens (and the cows in it). When I go to edit, I can move the cow pen but not store or sell it. Is there a way to do this and, if not, why not? Thanks.

KarmaSpazz
09-25-13, 11:45 AM
I don't suppose it would be possible to have delivery items triggered once you have actually purchased the building to make items, rather than just reaching the level you could make them? eg - just because I can now buy the bakery, I don't have anywhere near enough money to buy it, and nearly all my deliveries feature bakery items now.

I'd love to see this change, too. Thanks.

haloglo
09-26-13, 11:43 AM
Ok storm 8/TL,
Even to the little fact that there is no diamond confirmation button. I will not be purchasing any diamonds any time soon. The free diamonds in the beginning were mistakenly used by me so I would be so frustrated spending diamonds I purchased with real money.

The 'visit' button is too small.

The 'newspaper' arrows are too small. I have accidentally purchased items when trying to get to the next page.

How come if I need to harvest from my animals and I click their pen, I can't harvest from there. Instead, I have to click somewhere else to get the bucket icon back?

Harvesting from trees and animals both have a bucket icon. I think they should be different.

My social points/hearts decline very rapidly. Even though I play a lot and click on many hearts.

One tiny thing I did notice and liked is that if I'm shopping at my neighbors stall and click out, the game remembers where I am on my list of neighbors so I don't have to waste time going back and looking through the list from the beginning.

Overall a very cute and addicting game. Please give us some updates!

priscillasp
10-12-13, 12:09 PM
I would like to be able to get to my messages & wall without having to go home when visiting neighbors. It's very time consuming. I've also had a lot of neighbors tell me they don't read their wall very often because it's not easy to access with the wagon wheel. Can this be changed to operate like the other games?

priscillasp
10-12-13, 12:12 PM
Oh, another thing. If we're limited to 3 gifts a day, it would be nice to choose from a list like Castle Story. The gifts are mostly coins and very rarely the parts you need which are hard to come by without gems. Which may be the point.

ginrae22
12-06-13, 05:40 PM
totally agree about gifting it sucks that not only is it only three per day (older games weren't limited on sending gifts so i don't know why they do this now with all new ones) but we can't even choose what we gift. What if we could gift lemon trees etc that would be awesome.

I wish there was some way to search for specific items being sold without having to scour everyone's shops or sit in front of the newspaper until i fall asleep looking for deeds or whatever. I realize that is probably too complex but hey it's wishful thinking.

jacobtoddsmom
12-25-13, 06:43 AM
It's complete []that we can only gift to three people per day!!! I can deal with not picking what is sent but come on Teamlava/Storm8 stop stiffing us and raise that number. Such a disappointment and really should be changed, that can be our Christmas gift from you, no more gifting limits thanks!!!

princessp64
01-07-14, 06:13 PM
I would like to know how to put things on the newspaper for sale frm my stock? And how come i dont get the option to sell things like cocoa and wheat like other farms do? Thanks😃👍✌️

PookieBear50
01-07-14, 07:14 PM
I would like to know how to put things on the newspaper for sale frm my stock? And how come i dont get the option to sell things like cocoa and wheat like other farms do? Thanks����✌️

You'd have to "Promote" your item from the Side Shop, or so I'd imagine, to get it into the newspaper on the News Stand. I don't think you'll be able to see your own items, though. As for how to sell crops, when you select a slot on the Side Shop and the menu pops up, click on the Silo tab on the right. It is below the Barn tab. This lets you switch between Barn and Silo for your items to sell.

princessp64
01-07-14, 08:39 PM
Thank you so much! ����

princessp64
01-07-14, 08:41 PM
That is so simple I never even noticed the tabs on the side;) ....duh....thanks again for the help...����

GameOfFarms
01-08-14, 02:20 AM
I would like to know how to put things on the newspaper for sale frm my stock? And how come i dont get the option to sell things like cocoa and wheat like other farms do? Thanks✌️

In regards to selling crops, when you go to your shop and click to sell a product, if you look on the right side you will a picture of your barn and also your silo. Click on the silo and it will bring up your crop stock. You can then sell whatever crop you want :)

As for the newspaper, I think everything you sell generally goes into the newspaper but you won't see your own things in there, just a variety of other FS2 players goods.

GameOfFarms
01-08-14, 02:23 AM
You'd have to "Promote" your item from the Side Shop, or so I'd imagine, to get it into the newspaper on the News Stand. I don't think you'll be able to see your own items, though. As for how to sell crops, when you select a slot on the Side Shop and the menu pops up, click on the Silo tab on the right. It is below the Barn tab. This lets you switch between Barn and Silo for your items to sell.

I've always thought everything goes into the newspaper because how else would so many random people who aren't your neighbours buy your goods so quickly/regularly? But if you promote something it will perhaps show up in more peoples newspapers? Or maybe more regularly than your other goods that aren't promoted??

PookieBear50
01-08-14, 09:42 AM
You'd have to ask a staffer, but I'm thinking that promoting the item makes it more likely to appear each time the News Stand "reloads" after 5 minutes...and when it refreshes about halfway through, that's when it may grab your other non-promoted items. Or it could be the other way around, and the every-5-minute thing is the non-promoted item and the interim refresh is the promoted stuff.

kooky panda
01-08-14, 11:38 AM
I was told that all items you list do appear in the newspaper.
If you promote an item, that means that it is guaranteed to sell.

cellidor
03-15-15, 12:39 PM
Either there's a lesser chance of getting old maps, or I'm the unluckiest fellow there is. As it stands, my ratio of the three components are:

- 22 Expansion permits
- 18 Land deeds
- 3 Old maps.

Call me crazy, but you'd think that the numbers should be -somewhat- more even.

nicxole
03-28-15, 01:32 PM
Either there's a lesser chance of getting old maps, or I'm the unluckiest fellow there is. As it stands, my ratio of the three components are:

- 22 Expansion permits
- 18 Land deeds
- 3 Old maps.

Call me crazy, but you'd think that the numbers should be -somewhat- more even.

The game has to be coded that way. It seems like there's always one part of the trio with a limited drop rate. With the barn, I get 5 times the amount of screws and bricks that I do paint. I'm also struggling with the old maps but I have 70+ expansion permits. Crazy.