PDA

View Full Version : Alicorn disappeared!!! Help!!

tuskita
05-23-13, 01:39 PM
:mad I was just playing the game when it went into loading mode to update new goal and after that my Alicorn and a carriage disappeared! I work too long for this and it really pissed me off!!! Help!!!!

We are looking into this issue, thank you for your reports!

Please avoid maturing your baby Alicorns into an adult at the moment, thank you.

Sorry for the delay in response! I wanted to wait until we had a complete update, but here's a mini-update to tide everyone over.
Baby Alicorns no longer become shy when they mature and can now mature into fully grown Alicorns correctly! We're currently working on a solution for the missing Alicorns. Thanks for waiting while we round up those shy Alicorns!

kooky panda
05-23-13, 01:53 PM
Look in your storage.
Close out the game or restart your device.

tuskita
05-23-13, 02:40 PM
I restarted the iPad twice but didn't work! I even deleted and reinstalled the game but still nothing! You can see the empty spaces where the Alicorn and the carriage were����help me please!!!

tuskita
05-23-13, 03:12 PM
Look in your storage.
Close out the game or restart your device.

Also, ck the storage and nothing! Nada!

goldieLocken
05-23-13, 03:53 PM
Hi this is my 1st time here in the forum because of the very same reason! MY game was frozen almost all day and a few minutes ago I was able to play and then when I looked around, I saw that one of my two Alicorn's is gone! I need to find out how to put a ticket in. I want it back. Don't have extra money laying around to buy me another one and it would not be right. Well I thought I share with you that you are not the only one with this problem

tuskita
05-23-13, 04:58 PM
Hi this is my 1st time here in the forum because of the very same reason! MY game was frozen almost all day and a few minutes ago I was able to play and then when I looked around, I saw that one of my two Alicorn's is gone! I need to find out how to put a ticket in. I want it back. Don't have extra money laying around to buy me another one and it would not be right. Well I thought I share with you that you are not the only one with this problem

Thanks for sharing..Since you are going thru the same issue, i'm thinking it may be a bug! Hopefully kooky panda will have an answer for us and teamlava will fix it!

midnightmeerkat
05-23-13, 05:09 PM
Email support@teamlava.com and explain what happened - give them your storm8 ID, name of game, level, etc

queenofpolharcity
05-23-13, 05:15 PM
This happened to me recently, but when I asked for help, Team Lava gave me that same old "it's our policy not to replace anything you lost..." line that they always use. I lost one of my alicorns. I had bought both of mine, because I have been playing for months and never got the drops to make one.

So, if you are waiting for TL to hopefully replace your items, I'm sorry to say that they most likely won't.

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 05:22 PM
I have had the same problem today, five of my allicorns have disappeared.

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 05:35 PM
Just a warning, please be careful if you have more than one alicorn. I have just had another of my alicorns disappear. not happy about this and hoping the team lava team will fix. this is ridiculous.

midnightmeerkat
05-23-13, 05:39 PM
I have decided to take a screenshot of my alicorns just in case.... Scary!

vchanhs
05-23-13, 05:49 PM
That's bad. Lucky I have no alicorn yet.

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 06:03 PM
i am hoping that the Team Lava support will return the alicorns to my game. They should easily be able to see that the purchases are legitimate. I wasn't lucky enough to get a screen shot of mine before they disappeared. I have one left (for now)

kooky panda
05-23-13, 06:07 PM
How long did you have your alicorn? Did you just get it or have you had it for a few days?

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 06:10 PM
Hi Kooky Panda, I purchase an additional six alicorns (I already had one that was fully grown). This morning all six matured and now all six have disappeared. I'm not happy about this, I have spent money to obtain these.
To answer your question, I had the additional six for the time period it takes from purchase to maturity, and now all six have gone from my game, they are not in inventory, I have restarted and closed the game and nothing has changes. Seems like a glitch

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 06:27 PM
i just received the same email response as queenof polharcity. I'mnot impressed with this and wil be taking this further. if I continue to receive this solution. You can't take peoples money and then say "oh well its our policy" not to fix something that our system has caused

kooky panda
05-23-13, 06:41 PM
I have reported this over.
(sorry I did respond sooner, I was checking on my two babies to make sure they were still there!)

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 06:45 PM
Thank you Kooky Panda (no worries) I would be checking my allicorns. My fully mature alicorn that has been there for over a month is still there, its the new ones that have disappeared, it seems that maturing made them disappear.
I was not impressed with the email response I received from Team Lava support.
I will be really angry and annoyed if Team Lava do not return my fully mature six alicorns. These are not items that were only recently put there and disappeared in a sync whereby its "not there policy to return these items". These items were in my game for nearly a week and have all now disappared and I have paid money for them.
Thanks for your assistance

tuskita
05-23-13, 07:31 PM
How long did you have your alicorn? Did you just get it or have you had it for a few days?
My Alicorn disappeared as soon as it mature this morning!

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 07:48 PM
Tuskita, that is exactly what happened with six of mine, as soon as they matured they disappeared. Seems like we have had the same problem. It must be a glitch in the game. It has nothing to do with sync issues as the email support team will try telling you.

fondants
05-23-13, 08:54 PM
Try tapping where they were supposed to be - its possible they are still there, but their images didnt load when they were switched to the mature alicorn sprite. You should see a glowing outline of the alicorn and your friendly neighborhood gemtrap popup appear if this is the case.

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the advise, I tried that but they are definately gone. It seems like there is a glitch in the game software so that when an alicorn matures they disappear.

catiecaton
05-23-13, 10:42 PM
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!! I spent $4 to buy the mystic wing because I was tired of waiting an as soon as my allicorn matured this morning, it disappeared!! Do I need to go ahead and email TeamLava? If they're not going to do anything, is it even necessary? We shouldn't be penalized for a glitch... I didn't lose it, it went away! :( HELP!

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 10:52 PM
Hi Catiecaton, I have not received a solution response as yet. I will post as soon as I do. I have lost six allicorns which matured this morning. They disappeared after they matured. My advise to you is to email teamlava so that they have your problem documented and they are aware that it is a glitch with the game or whatever new update they have done. They told me this morning mine was a sync problem, I have gone back and said it isn't.
I have spent over $100 on gems to get the allicorns because I was sick of running out of energy.

catiecaton
05-23-13, 11:10 PM
Lannister1234 I can't believe you lost so many!! I emailed TeamLava. If I hear back from them I will let you know! Good luck to you!

Lannister1234
05-23-13, 11:15 PM
Thanks Catiecaton. If they are not going to give me the allicorns back I'd be more than happy to receive the 3600 gems I used to purchase them back! will post the response or resolution I get.

dragoniakingdom
05-24-13, 01:11 AM
Mine just matured into an adult and promptly disappeared !

It took me many months to get both horn and wing.

I have checked the empty space,force restarted the iPad,checked inventory - nothing.

Very sad .

goldieLocken
05-24-13, 03:03 AM
That is exactly w what I believe happened. I leveled up and wanted to add more plots in the space where the Alicorn used to SHOW up, but the plot was taken! So I think it is still there, just invisible. I sure hope that this is not something were you are only allowed to have ONE and no one let you know?? :-(

So don't worry to much. We just got to wait till they get back to us and fix it.

Try tapping where they were supposed to be - its possible they are still there, but their images didnt load when they were switched to the mature alicorn sprite. You should see a glowing outline of the alicorn and your friendly neighborhood gemtrap popup appear if this is the case.

Lannister1234
05-24-13, 04:01 AM
Hi goldilocken I'm sorry but the problem is that there is a glitch in the game currently whereby when an alicorns mature they then disappear. I hope they fix this ASAP. Mine are definitely not there or hidden

Lannister1234
05-24-13, 04:02 AM
Also I have visited other people's kingdoms where they have multiple alicorns so I don't believe you can only have one.

kitthecat
05-24-13, 05:57 AM
The alicorn theif sticks again, this time at my place. My alicorn just reach adulthood 2 hours ago, and now it's gone!!!!! I didn't have any problem with the game like some players had, everything was as normal and smooth. I fed it to adult before having my dinner, after dinner I open the game, and it disappeared.

Yes, I tried looking in my storage, force close, restart, tap on the empty space...... It disappeared !!!!

Everyone, pls look after your alicorn, from what I see in this thread, adult alicorns are disappearing, so stop feeding them until TL fix this. And for those just got the corn and wing, for safe side, don't breed it yet.

kitthecat
05-24-13, 06:20 AM
That is exactly w what I believe happened. I leveled up and wanted to add more plots in the space where the Alicorn used to SHOW up, but the plot was taken! So I think it is still there, just invisible.

Hi goldieLocken, i sure hope you are right, I tried to put a bush on my Alicorn's space, not like you, the bush can sit on that spot :(

Forgot to mention on my last post, I also tried going to my place with another account, same result, NO ALICORN....

jdelvalle1
05-24-13, 06:21 AM
Looks like they probably accidentally disrupted the alicorn code when they did the new update.

Lannister1234
05-24-13, 06:39 AM
I hope you are right. I also can put items on the spaces the recently matured alicorns had. I wasn't impressed with my first email responses from support. But I hope after reading this forum they see that they have caused a glitch and we all get our alicorns back as opposed to a "can't restore lost item" response.

kooky panda
05-24-13, 07:42 AM
I have reported this over.

Hang tight guys, this was reported late yesterday, but I think the community managers were already off.
I am sure they will get right on this when they get back on the forum.

Elen4070
05-24-13, 09:14 AM
You can have more than one alicorn, thats for sure. I have 40.

As soon as i rea dthis last night i went ahead and posted in game walls to try and spread the news and let ppl know to stop feeding their baby alis, i am so sorry to see three more people reporting this, i sincerely hope that tl fixes this and corrects their mistake for those who lost them!

Please, lets spread this news in-game,many ppl dont use the forums and we have to try and limit the damage done by making players aware....

tankerslacers
05-24-13, 11:50 AM
I, too, have a MISSING ALICORN. It just matured yesterday and was gone this morning. I shut off the device, several times, checked storage, checked the Love Shack to see if the "parts" were back in there - nothing. Really bummed! I was so proud to finally be the owner of TWO alicorns. I have emailed the support of Team Lava, hopefully I'll get my mature Alicorn back!!!

PikaSquirrel
05-24-13, 01:23 PM
We are looking into this issue, thank you for your reports!

socialize2
05-24-13, 01:25 PM
:mad I was just playing the game when it went into loading mode to update new goal and after that my Alicorn and a carriage disappeared! I work too long for this and it really pissed me off!!! Help!!!!

Same thing happened to me. I sent an email to TL. We will see if they actually do somethig about it.

catiecaton
05-24-13, 02:53 PM
TeamLava Support emailed me back. Here is the reply:
(removed support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum))

PikaSquirrel
05-24-13, 04:16 PM
Please avoid maturing your baby Alicorns into an adult at the moment, thank you.

Lannister1234
05-24-13, 04:36 PM
Hi Pika Squirrel. The bottom of your post reads "email support" however support keep telling me they cannot give me my six recently matured and disappeared alicorns back. Will you be letting us know the resolution?
I directed your support to read this forum in my reply.

madakee
05-24-13, 05:49 PM
Same just happened to me :((
Alicorn matured then disappeared within 2 hours grrrrr

dixiestopbakafe
05-24-13, 05:54 PM
It appears that TL's new pat answer is "this is a known problem being worked on" to my alicorn that disappeared as I see others have too & my feed the baron gift that I did not get over a month ago. No replacements? That's TL & if that's the answer I will be broadcasting that.

dixiestopbakafe
05-24-13, 05:56 PM
And I did delete & reinstall app

Lannister1234
05-24-13, 07:55 PM
Hi all, I also just received a message saying this is being worked on and will be fixed in an update. I replied saying will the update involve returning my disappeared alicorns or alternatively the gems I purchased to buy them. I will post the response I get.

bluebird5555
05-24-13, 09:42 PM
I have a baby and thank goodness for this thread!! I won't feed it anymore and wait for a resolution. I have noticed things that irritated me like working on a goal that didn't have a time constraint and waking up to find IT gone from the list along with EVERYTHING I had put towards it-:#��������. The gem thing really should be fixed and the thing with not getting all of your energy if you feed sir pigglesworth and he pops out a full UNEXPECTED recharge when you have 29 energy from waiting��������������. And roses to the game itself overall, but thorns to TL support!! I just quit emailing them completely...I didn't appreciate the non response responses������

dragoniakingdom
05-24-13, 11:16 PM

Thank you for the response.

Could you please confirm that those of us who were caught up in this glitch will get our Alicorns returned.

Getting the Alicorn was my ultimate goal and took 4 months of sending out quests to receive the horn and wing.

kitthecat
05-25-13, 02:49 AM
Thank you for the response.

Could you please confirm that those of us who were caught up in this glitch will get our Alicorns returned.

Getting the Alicorn was my ultimate goal and took 4 months of sending out quests to receive the horn and wing.

Same here, sending out quests everyday for months, and only have the matured Alicorn for a few minute.....

jessicaloua423
05-25-13, 07:12 AM
Oh my!!! I just got on here bc of the same problem. I had a baby alicorn mature and disappear! Wish I'd known to stop feeding it sooner, I hope they return all the missing alicorns!!!! I have an adult about 5 days its been fully grown and its ok. I also had one fully mature this morning. I hope it doesn't disappear too!!!!

catcrack
05-25-13, 07:30 AM
I would check the manicore's breath for alicorn, we never had this problem before they showed up。

(=^ェ^=)

julesf817
05-25-13, 08:28 AM
I spent SO long sending out quests to finally get my Alicorn and now he is gone too! I really hope they can do something about this soon! I was so excited to final have him. :(

swetank
05-25-13, 09:12 AM
mine gone too

tuskita
05-25-13, 09:33 AM
Hi all, I also just received a message saying this is being worked on and will be fixed in an update. I replied saying will the update involve returning my disappeared alicorns or alternatively the gems I purchased to buy them. I will post the response I get.
At least one of us got some kind of of response! Lol, I sent an email the same day that I started this threat, and I'm still waiting for a response :((

catcrack
05-25-13, 09:33 AM
All I've got is the wings, now I don't feel so bad.

(=^ェ^=)

knyberg
05-25-13, 11:55 AM
My alicorn has also dissapered, in the same way as been described herr. For a moment i was horrified as i thought i must have accidently sold it. But that just seems so unlikly. I really hope TL will fix this for all of us!

bowlfullofcherries
05-25-13, 01:15 PM
We're all the alicorns lost bought?

jessicaloua423
05-25-13, 01:45 PM
We're all the alicorns lost bought?

I earned mine!!! That's why I'm so upset, I did the valentines adventure thing day after day until i got the horn and wing. Plus used energy and waited a week growing my baby alicorn.

Queenzod
05-25-13, 02:37 PM

You should send this out on the newsfeed somehow, b/c there's a lot of people who play who don't check the forum and won't know not to feed their alicorns. This is a serious problem and needs to be fixed now, and not later when some random update comes through. This is essentially stealing, as I'm sure the lawsuits will prove. Fix this immediately!

leanneharry
05-25-13, 03:36 PM
I just started a new thread about this as I didn't see this. I'm so naffed off because I only got mine a few days ago and took me ages it wasn't even adult form...

bowlfullofcherries
05-25-13, 03:39 PM
One of my kind neighbors is warning her nbrs on their walls. I've taken to doing the same.

CottageRose
05-25-13, 04:11 PM
I have warned all my neighbors, and any random visitors.

kitthecat
05-25-13, 05:05 PM
Oh my!!! I just got on here bc of the same problem. I had a baby alicorn mature and disappear! Wish I'd known to stop feeding it sooner, I hope they return all the missing alicorns!!!! I have an adult about 5 days its been fully grown and its ok. I also had one fully mature this morning. I hope it doesn't disappear too!!!!

Hi jessicaloua, really hope your other 2 Alicorns are ok. But, if i were u, i will put my reminding Alicorns into storage. Sadly, the one i lost is my one and only :( I have no idea whether doing so will stop them from disappearing.....good luck....

Elen4070
05-25-13, 09:54 PM
The adults seem fine. Ive collected from several and they are ok. Its the babies when fed and when recently matured who are at risk. Im warning everyone i can inside the game walls...

Please TL, fix this, too many losses already!

dolly8855
05-26-13, 12:37 AM
This is why i never buy gem anymore... If there is a glitch in the program, they could have EASILY PUT NOTICE WHEN WE OPEN THE GAME AS POP UP! but hey, they just want more money from us i guess? I know no games r perfect, but when the FIRST BUG HAS BEEN REPORTED, they should put pop up to warn everyone! This is RIP OFF in massive scale...

Team lava is only gonna get bad image and loss on company in long term... I believe i am not the only one who loss money coz of game glitch and dissapointed at ways they resolve problem. A good business practice doesnt do nothing and rip off customer's money!

fino212
05-26-13, 03:11 AM
The adults seem fine. Ive collected from several and they are ok. Its the babies when fed and when recently matured who are at risk. Im warning everyone i can inside the game walls...

Please TL, fix this, too many losses already!

So its ok to feed the adult alicorns you already have cos mine needs feeding now and I'm too scared to do in case he disappears

dragoniakingdom
05-26-13, 03:53 AM
So its ok to feed the adult alicorns you already have cos mine needs feeding now and I'm too scared to do in case he disappears

Yes,I think you will be fine.

In my case it was a newly matured Alicorn that vanished - I never had the chance to feed it as an adult.

bluebird5555
05-26-13, 06:12 AM
Guys, we're being too mean to the TL programmers. Maybe they just don't know how to write the code to fix the glitches like disappearing ALICORNS or a prompt asking if you're sure you want to spend a gem to stop us from accidentally spending them:-/!! And maybe they have no idea how to replace items lost because of glitches? I'd rather believe that than they just don't care. After all, why would any good business ignore it when their customers aren't just upset, but actually angry!?!?!

Lannister1234
05-26-13, 07:10 AM
Bluebird5555 like you I would like to think the best of the TL team however as dolly8855 correctly points out no pop up has been actioned during gameplay to warn customers who are not aware of this glitch in fact quite the opposite. today's pop up is advertising yet another gem sale to make more money on a product that I'm sorry to say currently has a major glitch.

Lannister1234
05-26-13, 07:13 AM
I am looking forward to the fix so I can get back to enjoying this game which I really love! Hopefully the fix comes soon as I don't want to buy more gems until the glitch is fixed.

simplymaricar
05-26-13, 07:31 AM
Alicorn disappeared!!! After being fully grown for a few hours, it just disappeared!!! I tried to close the game and even restart my ipad, i also checked my storage in case i just put it there accidentally... But i couldnt find Alicorn anywhere, what happened? I am so frustrated, please help me :(

bluebird5555
05-26-13, 08:38 AM
Bluebird5555 like you I would like to think the best of the TL team however as dolly8855 correctly points out no pop up has been actioned during gameplay to warn customers who are not aware of this glitch in fact quite the opposite. today's pop up is advertising yet another gem sale to make more money on a product that I'm sorry to say currently has a major glitch.

Lol...I was being sarcastic;)!!

simplymaricar
05-26-13, 09:28 AM

When will my fully grown Alicorn return?

dragoniakingdom
05-26-13, 10:38 PM
When will my fully grown Alicorn return?

As far as I can tell we have been given no timeline,or even confirmation that they will be returned.

I feel so disheartened at present that I cannot be bothered doing anything in my Kingdom.

Lannister1234
05-26-13, 11:43 PM
dragoniakingdom that is totally correct, since I pointed out to "customer support" that this was an issue on their end and that they should read this forum after they gave me the typical "we can't return lost items response" I have not heard anything from them and as such I have not been bothered to touch my kingdom since seeing the gem sale pop up.

justk9188
05-27-13, 02:14 AM
So, Alicorn still disappear after growing up,
And TL's done nothing ?

simplymaricar
05-27-13, 05:08 AM
As far as I can tell we have been given no timeline,or even confirmation that they will be returned.

I feel so disheartened at present that I cannot be bothered doing anything in my Kingdom.

Same goes for me, I waited so long to complete whats needed to summon Alicorn and grow it... Then suddenly its gone :(

jackansi
05-27-13, 06:50 AM
After 71 quests I finally got my alicorn and grew him up probably hours before people started losing theirs. Is my now grown alicorn going to disappear if I harvest from it the first time?

MiniLaura
05-27-13, 09:37 AM
I'm so afraid of loosing my alicorns that I won't harvest from my adults and I won't collect the one I just finished crafting in the love shack. I hope TL has an answer soon.

Gardienn
05-27-13, 05:45 PM
I hope so too. I warned all my neighbors and passersby. Right now I'm glad I'm still needing a horn. :/

Elen4070
05-27-13, 09:40 PM
I believe they disappear after being fed as babies, and if theyre grown up and still there theyshould be safe. I say this because i grew one of mine half a day before the update (trials and badges) and he is still fine.

I think all alicorns who grew up before the update are safe, i have collected normally from mine and no tragedies have occurred. I think the glitch affects babies and babies that matured after the update, and they should habe disappeared already if they were going to disappear...

I cant say for sure, but as i said, all my adults are safe and none have been lost.

jillsaisles
05-27-13, 10:49 PM
Not sure where to post this, has anyone noticed COINS gone missing?? I thought I was losing coins yesterday, but figured I just had spent more than I thought on planting crops. but today I was watching closely and after collecting a number of places, saw I had just over 80,000 coins. I sent my nights off and now I only have about 60,0000.

Lannister1234
05-27-13, 10:52 PM
Hi jillsaisles, I did notice this, but as I had not paid real money for the coins I didn't think much of it, but yes I have definately noticed that the value of coins collected is not correctly added to the balance. I just want my six alicorns back that disappeared after maturing. I am slowly loosing faith in TL and their attitude to customer service.

ghjvcucjb
05-27-13, 11:19 PM
Not sure where to post this, has anyone noticed COINS gone missing?? I thought I was losing coins yesterday, but figured I just had spent more than I thought on planting crops. but today I was watching closely and after collecting a number of places, saw I had just over 80,000 coins. I sent my nights off and now I only have about 60,0000.

Hi jillsaisles, I did notice this, but as I had not paid real money for the coins I didn't think much of it, but yes I have definately noticed that the value of coins collected is not correctly added to the balance. I just want my six alicorns back that disappeared after maturing. I am slowly loosing faith in TL and their attitude to customer service.
I started a thread about this the same day as the T&T update and the missing Alicorns. It's on the second page on the main forum page and is called Missing Coins. Also all my lanterns disappeared that day along with some items I crafted in the kitchen that day. I think it probably happened to quite a few people after the update was activated but few were paying attention unless it involved their Alicorn. I have noticed people posting about this on several threads.

kitthecat
05-27-13, 11:21 PM

Same feeling. Only go in once a day to return gifts and requests. Still nothing from TL?

Lannister1234
05-27-13, 11:28 PM
Same feeling. Only go in once a day to return gifts and requests. Still nothing from TL?

I've heard nothing back. at least we all get to see their attitude to customer service and proactive assistance. I have still seen no blast email warning all Castle story users about this alicorn issue, we have been doing their work for them by letting our neighbours etc know

EnchantedCastle
05-27-13, 11:33 PM
Is this only affecting alicorns or all maturing animals?

simplymaricar
05-27-13, 11:37 PM
Alicorn is gone!!!
We have been reporting that Alicorn disappeared but no action has been given. Please do something about the issue and give us some answers. WHEN WILL ALICORN RETURN? We waited so long to have it but its gone with no resolution from the tech team its very disappointing...

kitthecat
05-28-13, 12:01 AM
Is this only affecting alicorns or all maturing animals?

So far, only affecting those Alicorns which matured after the latest update (Trials And Tribute)

mymummy789
05-28-13, 02:20 AM
so no news on this problem. I finally got the horn today and am now scared to summon my alicorn. This has kind of taken the edge off the excitement :(

bluebird5555
05-28-13, 03:29 AM
If this was a glitched device we were playing on,or an accidental sell item - then I would have no problem with the "no return" policy.

In this case it was a bug beyond the players control and I do wish TL would realize that this has caused a lot of upset.....it was not a wood beam that went missing!

These games prosper and grow by "word of mouth" & in all honesty I cannot recommend the game to anyone until this is resolved.

I may sound harsh,but the complete lack of communication is astounding.

I AGREE!!! I am broiling mad and vowed to never play again, but I like the game and have such great neighbors!! Something stinks in my kingdom though for sure!!!!

MiniLaura
05-28-13, 05:22 AM

I've heard nothing back. at least we all get to see their attitude to customer service and proactive assistance. I have still seen no blast email warning all Castle story users about this alicorn issue, we have been doing their work for them by letting our neighbours etc know

Hang tight everyone. They only found out about this on Friday, and this past weekend was a long holiday weekend in the United States. They probably worked on it on Friday but didn't resolve anything. They will be returning to work today.

Also, they don't want to make any announcement until they are SURE the bug is fixed. (Imagine how horrible it would be if they said it was fixed and it really wasn't.) And they definitely won't say anything until they have figured out how to handle the lost alicorns. (They need to figure out how to determine who lost alicorns and how to get them back, if possible.)

Hopefully, we will hear something today.

Elen4070
05-28-13, 07:43 PM
Still no news, no solution. Im still going abut warning people in gamer walls...

bowlfullofcherries
05-28-13, 08:02 PM
It'd be good to have some communication on this from the creators, though. An alert in-game forewarning gamers and acknowledging the problem for those not common to the forums, and assurance that the problem is being addressed.

Lannister1234
05-28-13, 09:12 PM
I hope they find a resolution and I hope that resolution involves getting our alicorns or gems back

[S8] Elsa
05-29-13, 10:03 AM
Sorry for the delay in response! I wanted to wait until we had a complete update, but here's a mini-update to tide everyone over.
Baby Alicorns no longer become shy when they mature and can now mature into fully grown Alicorns correctly! We're currently working on a solution for the missing Alicorns. Thanks for waiting while we round up those shy Alicorns!

Elen4070
05-29-13, 10:32 AM
Thank you! Tank you so much for fixing this, and i hope with all my heart you can fix the problem for those who lost their babies already.... Help them back home to their families!

MiniLaura
05-29-13, 01:29 PM
Thank you so much for the update, PonyRoar.

I just collected my baby from the love shack. But I think I'll wait to mature it for now.

Elen4070
05-29-13, 09:19 PM
I grew one of my babies today, he is still there, safe and sound. I am still waiting for any possible disappearances but i will post any info here.

Elen4070
05-30-13, 09:08 AM
Grew another baby thismorning and both are still fine, so thats good news!

bluebird5555
05-31-13, 06:38 PM
Hmmm...I put mine into storage and was waiting for a fix...I'll put my baby back now...thanks for the quick fix!! I hope the people that lost theirs get them back. That's a HUGE bummer:(!!

clarabesked
06-01-13, 08:58 AM
Any news about the missing Alicorns?

kitthecat
06-01-13, 08:38 PM
Any news about the missing Alicorns?

Still nothing so far. Still can't bring myself to feed my new alicorn baby.... Do hope its brother/sister which went missing 2 weeks ago can return safely....

Can anyone who get their missing alicorns back post here? thank you.

hedvigso
06-02-13, 01:39 AM
I lost a two Alicorns. One fully grown and one baby when it went fully grown.

I do want them back! I really do.

Lannister1234
06-02-13, 03:00 AM
Still nothing so far. Still can't bring myself to feed my new alicorn baby.... Do hope its brother/sister which went missing 2 weeks ago can return safely....

i have still received no response from customer support about the return of missing alicorns. I'm eager to receive a response.

dragoniakingdom
06-02-13, 05:40 AM

No return of my missing Alicorn as yet.
Hopefully it wont be too long.

tuskita
06-03-13, 06:57 AM
i have still received no response from customer support about the return of missing alicorns. I'm eager to receive a response.

Same here 😡

[S8] Elsa
06-03-13, 11:52 AM
Just checking in to let everyone know we're still working on a resolution for the missing Alicorns. As I said a few days back, if you currently have a baby Alicorn, it's okay to mature it now.

Thank you for being patient with Support. They're working hard on answering everyone, but it may take some time since we're waiting on a resolution. You can always check back here if you need an update. :)

goldieLocken
06-03-13, 06:44 PM
I got my missing Alicorn back!! THANK YOU so much. That was a awesome surprise when I logged into the came few minutes ago. Hope everyone else's missing Ali is finding their way back to their homes :-)

tuskita
06-03-13, 07:06 PM
I got my missing Alicorn back!! THANK YOU so much. That was a awesome surprise when I logged into the came few minutes ago. Hope everyone else's missing Ali is finding their way back to their homes :-)

Yay!!!! Got mine too! 😄 I'm a happy camper!

swetank
06-03-13, 08:04 PM
got my alicorn back

kitthecat
06-03-13, 08:06 PM
Oh God! Got my alicorn back!! Yay!! Thank You!!

Lannister1234
06-03-13, 08:33 PM
Yay!!!! Got mine too! 😄 I'm a happy camper!

Yay I have all my six back as well. Very happy. Thank you thank you thank you team lava support!

hedvigso
06-03-13, 08:50 PM
My Alicorns are back! Good job! Well done! Thanks!

dragoniakingdom
06-03-13, 10:46 PM
Mine is also back.

Thank you,thank you,thank you.��

Oliver118
06-03-13, 11:20 PM
Congratulations!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Eight big grins as your prezzie:)

simplymaricar
06-04-13, 07:37 AM
Got my Alicorn back this afternoon, thanks much 👍👍👍

mamareader02
06-04-13, 09:17 AM
So glad everyone got their Ali back.mine never left Daze a lot,but I felt horrible for those whose Ali temporarily ran away!

jessicaloua
06-04-13, 09:48 AM
I finally got my alicorn back too!!!!! Thank goodness. :)

[S8] Elsa
06-04-13, 10:11 AM
The missing Alicorns have been rounded up and returned to their Kingdoms! They're delighted to be home. If you have any questions about your Alicorns, please email support@teamlava.com.

dixiestopbakafe
06-04-13, 10:45 AM
wow, my alicorn has reappeared. I thought I would never see it again... thank you

Gardienn
06-04-13, 02:32 PM
Hooray for returning rogue Alis!