PDA

View Full Version : Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Frosty_Wench
06-06-13, 08:03 PM
I'm paying no attention to these latest goals and badges - pretty boring - and for 10 gems?!?

10 gems + access to the Knight's Hall, a half-decent Royal building that reportedly drops the occasional longsword or light armor.

evritta
06-06-13, 09:25 PM
Been following the thread and playing my game. I have had NO badges. Play the game daily (most all day). I am at level 27, recently expanded to new expansion area..nothing. Shut down, re-installed, blah blah blah...nothing. I will keep following the thread. Has anyone figured out another way to get the expansion badge to trigger?

Oliver118
06-06-13, 10:02 PM
Been following the thread and playing my game. I have had NO badges. Play the game daily (most all day). I am at level 27, recently expanded to new expansion area..nothing. Shut down, re-installed, blah blah blah...nothing. I will keep following the thread. Has anyone figured out another way to get the expansion badge to trigger?

By doing the new expansion?

OpeningCeremony
06-06-13, 10:56 PM
My alternate account just got the miner's badge and I collect from my mines on that account almost as much as my main account but slightly less. My main account got that badge this morning (~12 hrs ago) so maybe there is an actual # to hit? I don't really know though :|

Oliver118
06-06-13, 10:58 PM
My alternate account just got the miner's badge and I collect from my mines on that account almost as much as my main account but slightly less. My main account got that badge this morning (~12 hrs ago) so maybe there is an actual # to hit? I don't really know though :|

I can't say anything 'cause I haven't got Thurston, currently I need to work on my Tablet though, Old Thomas is imploring me to expand to it:)

JayUK69
06-07-13, 06:34 AM

It's random. I expanded to new area first, no badge. I expanded another 4 times before it appeared.

Frosty_Wench
06-07-13, 07:15 AM
Got my slayer's badge this morning after ****ing a Fangbeast. Nurturer, Miner, and Slayer down now. I can't believe I haven't gotten the Farmer's badge. I've now maxed out every crop since T&T appeared, some multiple times.

wassupbaby
06-07-13, 07:29 AM
yeah , i have 111 trade tickets now and still no trader's badge :S

katbtodd
06-07-13, 10:24 AM
Trial of The Nurturer can be accomplished by watering trees。

Got mine by chopping trees

nitocris
06-07-13, 10:27 AM
got trails of the miner... just had to collect from mines continuonsly, pretty simple.

wolfchaser
06-07-13, 10:46 AM
Got my slayer's badge this morning after ****ing a Fangbeast. Nurturer, Miner, and Slayer down now. I can't believe I haven't gotten the Farmer's badge. I've now maxed out every crop since T&T appeared, some multiple times.

Wow!!! I'm level 30, over 68k exp, play daily and cannot seem to get any badges other than the expansion badge. Also, have only 1 wing since Feb so I have not been able to complete the Alicorn. Really beginning to think I'm cursed in this game.

lotuskat
06-07-13, 10:47 AM
Wow!!! I'm level 30, over 68k exp, play daily and cannot seem to get any badges other than the expansion badge. Also, have only 1 wing since Feb so I have not been able to complete the Alicorn. Really beginning to think I'm cursed in this game.

Lvl 30 daily player, and I only just got my second badge (Nurturer) after obsessively watering plants and cutting trees. You're not alone!

Frosty_Wench
06-07-13, 10:58 AM

I was in your shoes until about 36 hours ago. I also got the 3rd shard in that span. It's been a good couple of days. Your one Alicorn part is still one more than I have;)

evritta
06-07-13, 11:58 AM
Yes, I expanded to the "11 lantern" expansion that is discussed in previous postings. It also shows this expansion area in earlier post so I am sure its the correct expansion site. Nothing happened.

evritta
06-07-13, 12:00 PM
By doing the new expansion?

Yes, I expanded to the "11 lantern" expansion that is discussed in previous postings. It also shows this expansion area in earlier post so I am sure its the correct expansion site. Nothing happened.

Frosty_Wench
06-07-13, 12:12 PM

You don't get the badge for expanding to that particular area. You get the badge for expanding to a randomly pre-determined area. If the new area was the only one you had left, as was the case with many of the early recipients of this badge, then that eliminates the randomness. In other words, just keep expanding and you'll get it eventually.

OpeningCeremony
06-07-13, 12:27 PM
i got my slayers badge last night. and i never trapped any of them so that i could get this badge sooner than later. now i will focus on farming and nurturing

OpeningCeremony
06-07-13, 04:11 PM
wow ok just got my farmer's badge right now when i was harvesting some sugar cane. so i got the miner's badge yesterday morning, then got the slayer's badge later that night. and now this one :D i guess i should go chop some trees down or water some plants now :)

wassupbaby
06-07-13, 04:32 PM
just got miner's badge . 4/10 :S

petal209
06-07-13, 04:54 PM
Ok, now you guys are just showing off lol.

Gardienn
06-07-13, 07:20 PM
Just got the miner's badge this evening. Since several of us are hitting it, I wonder if it's a set number of collections to trigger. Glad to finally have a second badge.

Gardienn
06-07-13, 07:21 PM
I also wonder if it's a set number of collections across the board or if it varies for how many mines you have and what level the mines are. I have two deep mines and two level five mines I've been collecting from regularly since T&T went live.

OpeningCeremony
06-07-13, 07:33 PM
I also wonder if it's a set number of collections across the board or if it varies for how many mines you have and what level the mines are. I have two deep mines and two level five mines I've been collecting from regularly since T&T went live.

i wonder this too... but i'm glad more of us are getting it. doesn't feel as random now? perhaps just to us who are getting it ;) but i collect regularly too. only during my sleep is when my queendom gets abandoned. congrats!! i am 4/10 like wassupbaby. so you'll probably be getting more soon. also i have the same mine situation as you :)

s350z
06-07-13, 07:34 PM
I've just gotten my Miner's badge an hour ago from a deep mine. It's my second badge, came just one week after I got my 1st badge, the Nurterer. 2 down, 8 to go :cool:

twinkytown
06-07-13, 07:46 PM
I got trial of the slayer badge

maguar
06-07-13, 09:00 PM
Ok I've asked whether or not the badges were random. They're not. There are specific tasks that need to be done, the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways (of a similar nature).

Lilipipi
06-07-13, 09:43 PM
Ok I've asked whether or not the badges were random. They're not. There are specific tasks that need to be done, the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways (of a similar nature).

Could you be a little bit more specific? Of course the badges are not completely random, since to get a farmers badge have to harvest crops and not any other tasks. But when the badge decides to drop seem to be random to me. How could it not be?

s350z
06-07-13, 10:07 PM

You are right Maguar! I got my Narturer badge in both accounts (main and alternate) on same day a week ago. And today I got the Miner's badge again in both accounts on same day, so I guess it depends on the way u accomplish certain tasks and not Random as some players think. I'm same player, playing in both games in the same way... And this is why I get same badge on same day in both accounts :cool:

maguar
06-07-13, 10:10 PM
Could you be a little bit more specific? Of course the badges are not completely random, since to get a farmers badge have to harvest crops and not any other tasks. But when the badge decides to drop seem to be random to me. How could it not be?

That's all the info I've been given. Sorry it's not detailing exactly what needs to be done but I thought people would like to know that there is a rhyme and reason to it even if we haven't figured it out yet.

Lilipipi
06-07-13, 10:11 PM
You are right Maguar! I got my Narturer badge in both accounts (main and alternate) on same day a week ago. And today I got the Miner's badge again in both accounts on same day, so I guess it depends on the way u accomplish certain tasks and not Random as some players think. I'm same player, playing in both games in the same way... And this is why I get same badge on same day in both accounts :cool:

What do you mean by same way? Same time? What is it?

salmakyounis
06-08-13, 12:02 AM

I got mine from the square on the right of the kingdom(on ure right side when u play CS). It also has the same expansion requirements as another one. I originally did the one ppl were posting about on here and nothing happened. randomly tried this one and thurston popped up! No other badges as of yet but I'm trying! Castle story has taken over my free time! :)
It was the one with all the trees in it. I've show the river/lake so u can get a bearing of which one it is. I think it was 10 lanterns and 145k or something, I hope his helps u get the badge!!

Link8888
06-08-13, 01:26 AM
What do you mean by same way? Same time? What is it?

Hi all, newbie to the forum. I just received my nurturer's badge. I don't think there is a specific method to it. I planted lots of new trees, at least 40 of different types, watered them as we'll as random flowers, mushrooms, not in any specific order and not all in one go. Looks like it just a matter of number of times. I must have watered varies plants at least a total of 100 plus times.

litab16
06-08-13, 06:03 AM
Got my first one today - Trial of the Miner. I collected from my two deep mines when it happened. I had been doing a lot of mine collecting to get the mithril.

rosewaterlily
06-08-13, 10:52 AM
Got my chef's badge today while collecting spicy feast, got the miner's one two days ago collecting from sparkling mine.

claver1
06-08-13, 11:22 AM
Just got the miners badge just from collection from a mine.

Gardienn
06-08-13, 11:56 AM

I find this very helpful. Thank you for asking, and thank TL for telling at least this much. It does help, at least me. There IS rhyme and reason to it.

Frosty_Wench
06-08-13, 12:03 PM
I find this very helpful. Thank you for asking, and thank TL for telling at least this much. It does help, at least me. There IS rhyme and reason to it.

I don't find that helpful at all? If it's not random, but no one has figured out a single pattern (except the Explorer, I guess), then for all intents and purposes, it's random. Ideally, we would know what the rhyme or reason was, but barring that, I would actually prefer these things be random. At least then I wouldn't have the sinking feeling that any time I did something I was messing up some bizarre chain that would unlock a trial. I guess I don't see the point of making these things anything but random if no one can figure them out, even after obtaining one. I have 3 non-explorer badges and I have no idea why I got them other than one time when I did such and such, I got so and so.

Gardienn
06-08-13, 12:06 PM
I don't find that helpful at all? If it's not random, but no one has figured out a single pattern (except the Explorer, I guess), then for all intents and purposes, it's random. Ideally, we would know what the rhyme or reason was, but barring that, I would actually prefer these things be random. At least then I wouldn't have the sinking feeling that any time I did something I was messing up some bizarre chain that would unlock a trial. I guess I don't see the point of making these things anything but random if no one can figure them out, even after obtaining one. I have 3 non-explorer badges and I have no idea why I got them other than one time when I did such and such, I got so and so.

I think they're pretty clear, especially reading how others have gotten them. Miner's badge from mining, Nurturer from planting, watering, and chopping vegetation, Slayer for defeating beasts. We don't know the number of times or the exact recipe for each, but we now know much better which activities are going toward which badges.

Frosty_Wench
06-08-13, 12:11 PM
I think they're pretty clear, especially reading how others have gotten them. Miner's badge from mining, Nurturer from planting, watering, and chopping vegetation, Slayer for defeating beasts. We don't know the number of times or the exact recipe for each, but we now know much better which activities are going toward which badges.

Yes, but it's clearly not a specific number for, say, the Farmer's Badge. Some people have gotten the badge from harvesting nothing but ~60 strawberries. Others have harvested maybe a thousand crops (including strawberries) and have not gotten it. I don't mean to say it's random as in getting a badge for something totally unrelated, but random as in harvesting a crop has a x% chance of getting the farmer's badge. Maybe the chance from each crop would be different (i.e. higher chance for carrots than for corn), but it would still just be a random chance per action.

ghjvcucjb
06-08-13, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry but I seriously disagree with the statement that there is rhyme and reason to this. Since T&T has been activated I have harvested crops and watered trees and mushroom rings close to a thousand times total, noted by my maxed out crops and items, then replenished by making feasts then re maxed over and over daily plus a slowly down in other items I stopped collecting to focus on the watering and harvesting and still no badge for me in either nurturer or chef. And yet someone got a badge for harvesting a few strawberries within 2 days of the T&T activation. There is physically no way that person was able to accidentally water and harvest more items than me in that small amount of time, even working around the clock 24/7 (or as they say nowadays 31) not possible due to the fact that there is only do many energies allowance per day for all of us.

So either there is an inaccuracy in the information or it's another glitch in some of our kingdoms.

ghjvcucjb
06-08-13, 12:19 PM
I hate auto correct...SO many energy allowance, NOT do many

kittensabc
06-08-13, 12:34 PM

For all the people out there that have nothing elce to do, I have a new theory. According to the above post, the tasks are the same, but can be done is a slightly different way. What if is not random at all? What if you need to do a random task (vary by person) and THEN water or collect from crops. Just a thought.

kittensabc
06-08-13, 12:40 PM
For all the people out there that have nothing elce to do, I have a new theory. According to the above post, the tasks are the same, but can be done is a slightly different way. What if is not random at all? What if you need to do a random task (vary by person) and THEN water or collect from crops. Just a thought.

Done IN a slightly different way. What if IT is not random at all,

Tarcisia55
06-08-13, 01:04 PM
Yes, but it's clearly not a specific number for, say, the Farmer's Badge. Some people have gotten the badge from harvesting nothing but ~60 strawberries. Others have harvested maybe a thousand crops (including strawberries) and have not gotten it. I don't mean to say it's random as in getting a badge for something totally unrelated, but random as in harvesting a crop has a x% chance of getting the farmer's badge. Maybe the chance from each crop would be different (i.e. higher chance for carrots than for corn), but it would still just be a random chance per action.
Sorry, but I hate T&T, I been doing everything, watering, battling beats, mining, etc, etc and I have just the explorer's badge. I hate TL, on June 16th, will be 4 months that I got my wing, and I have no alicorn, even-thou going to adventures every day. Maybe TL does not like my kingdom, because I do not buy gems, sorry, but I'm unemployed

hannetje
06-08-13, 01:23 PM
Today I received 2 badges
in 5 minutes. The mining badge and the nurturer badge

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 02:16 PM

I don't know if anyone has tried it yet (I haven't read all 80 pages, sorry) but seeing what TL told maguar about specific tasks that need to be done, the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways (of a similar nature) I thought of the following:

Maybe we have to do a certain number of tasks in a row (specific tasks that need to be done).
For example, for nurturer badge, we need to water a number of plants, for instance 40, without doing anything else in between.

We can choose the exact thing you do, as far as they still belong to the kind of action (the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways , of a similar nature).
Keeping my previous example: for nurturer badge, we can water 20 mushrooms then 20 flowers OR water 10 mushrooms, water 10 flowers, water 5 mushrooms, water 5 trees, water 10 flowers OR water 10 mushrooms, water 20 flowers, water 10 trees, etc. As far as we do only that action (watering) and nothing else, that would work. Instead, if we water 10 mushrooms, collect from your kitchen, water 20 flowers, collect from a building, water 10 trees, that shouldn't work.

For all those who have the badges, does it fit what you did? (Please, keep in mind that the number 40 is just an example)

Gardienn
06-08-13, 02:31 PM
And we don't know if any number of actions counts accumulation before T&T hit. If that's the case, the person who got nurturer for collecting a scant amount of strawberries may have already hit other numbers of things.

All in all, this goal is one not to dwell on or specifically try to achieve. I think it's designed to award badges for comprehensive gameplay, and while I hated it at first because I was hungry for more targeted goals (that didn't come right then), I'm ok with that.

Lilipipi
06-08-13, 02:56 PM
I don't know if anyone has tried it yet (I haven't read all 80 pages, sorry) but seeing what TL told maguar about specific tasks that need to be done, the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways (of a similar nature) I thought of the following:

Maybe we have to do a certain number of tasks in a row (specific tasks that need to be done).
For example, for nurturer badge, we need to water a number of plants, for instance 40, without doing anything else in between.

We can choose the exact thing you do, as far as they still belong to the kind of action (the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways , of a similar nature).
Keeping my previous example: for nurturer badge, we can water 20 mushrooms then 20 flowers OR water 10 mushrooms, water 10 flowers, water 5 mushrooms, water 5 trees, water 10 flowers OR water 10 mushrooms, water 20 flowers, water 10 trees, etc. As far as we do only that action (watering) and nothing else, that would work. Instead, if we water 10 mushrooms, collect from your kitchen, water 20 flowers, collect from a building, water 10 trees, that shouldn't work.

For all those who have the badges, does it fit what you did? (Please, keep in mind that the number 40 is just an example)

But then those darn monsters pop up and block ways. When the monsters are around I don't think you can get a badge.

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 03:15 PM
But then those darn monsters pop up and block ways. When the monsters are around I don't think you can get a badge.
Honestly, if the monsters keep you from getting the badge then it is crazy hard! I was in the middle of watering non stop to try my theory and a troll popped up. I left it there and kept watering, so we will see what happens. I am planning on watering non stop up to 100 times :P

vchanhs
06-08-13, 04:55 PM

Got my badge while watering the third mushroom after some fishing. So whatever the task is, its not watering continuously.

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 05:03 PM
Got my badge while watering the third mushroom after some fishing. So whatever the task is, its not watering continuously.

Good to have you here, someone who HAS a badge :) :) I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do anything else completely different like collect from a building or an animal? Since wells and ponds have a watering can as a symbol I was thinking it might be the same "action" as watering plants/trees/mushrooms :/

catcrack
06-08-13, 05:16 PM
Good to have you here, someone who HAS a badge :) :) I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do anything else completely different like collect from a building or an animal? Since wells and ponds have a watering can as a symbol I was thinking it might be the same "action" as watering plants/trees/mushrooms :/
I got that badge from cutting a dead tree, no water can symbol, no water at all.

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 05:44 PM
I got that badge from cutting a dead tree, no water can symbol, no water at all.

Thanks for answering. There goes my theory, I wonder what it is then :)

catcrack
06-08-13, 05:55 PM
Thanks for answering. There goes my theory, I wonder what it is then :)
I think you have to visit maguar's kingdom and be lucky enough to get 5 hearts to qualify for a return visit where maguar then gets 5 hearts from your kingdom and writes something witty on your wall、then you are in line to get a badge. That's what seems to be working for me。

(=^ェ^=) LOL、just kidding。

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 05:59 PM
I think you have to visit maguar's kingdom and be lucky enough to get 5 hearts to qualify for a return visit where maguar then gets 5 hearts from your kingdom and writes something witty on your wall、then you are in line to get a badge. That's what seems to be working for me。

Talk about random, I think I found earts there five times tops ;)

ghjvcucjb
06-08-13, 06:06 PM

������well that's what I've been doing wrong. I've gotten the 5 hearts BUT have been posting polite compliments and thank you's with polite replies from Maguar. *palm to forehead* note to self, no more politeness only witty repartee'. Got it! Ok Maguar witty comments heading your way, blame Cat Crack ����

arale_norimaki
06-08-13, 06:06 PM
Earts=hearts, lol!

ghjvcucjb
06-08-13, 06:07 PM
Those question marks were suppose to be laughing faces and winks...

maguar
06-08-13, 06:09 PM
Lol. I think there's a bit of pressure on me now

ghjvcucjb
06-08-13, 06:11 PM
Hmmm, wondering if posting on Maguar's wall 100 times in a row with no interrupting posts would do it? Hey, arale_norimaki, wanna try with me? For experimental purposes? Lol just kidding, sort of.

petal209
06-08-13, 10:13 PM
It's clear that I'm not doing something that other players are doing but I can't figure out what that is. I don't have the chateau, could that be it.Does Any player who has gotten badges not have the royal chateau?

cityfan
06-08-13, 10:37 PM
I don't have the Chateau....just got the Miner's badge from colelcting from my regular mine.
I have level 5 mines, and normally collect from them whenever they're available to collect
rom......and just been doing that since T& T came out.

grizzly710
06-09-13, 03:18 AM
Got the miners badge this morning from collecting from mines. I collect from mines every time I can, but I don't usually collect from them first so this morning I collected from my four mines first all in a row and got the badge.

jua1978
06-09-13, 03:20 AM
Been playing constant trying everything, but I get nothing, yes nothing, nadda badges. So frustrating!

maguar
06-09-13, 04:48 AM
Ok I can now state that it's possible to get a badge without finding 5 hearts in my kingdom :). I just got my miners badge from my deep mine I think.

jua1978
06-09-13, 05:29 AM
Ok I can now state that it's possible to get a badge without finding 5 hearts in my kingdom :). I just got my miners badge from my deep mine I think.

Congrats, I hope my badges comes now too

pokey
06-09-13, 09:06 AM
Got 2 badges. One from watering my mushrooms and one from expanding in an area I didn't expect ( near Sabrina ).

caes1961
06-09-13, 09:55 AM
First ever post, love reading threads. I just got miner & waterer within seconds of each other. Miner was for a sparking mine, then water a patch of 4 mushrooms. Never do anything in any order. Am a reluctant water since it uses so much energy. But my knights go out daily on a rotation, nothing for that or for doing probably 60 exchanges.

Gardienn
06-09-13, 01:24 PM
I picked up the Nurturer badge today. I've been planting and watering a lot of vegetation for quests and upgrade materials. Since I harvest a lot of crops and never trap the numerous beasts that attack, I'm expecting I'll pick up badges for those in the near future, because others are reporting these coming in. I play several times a day, so for those who don't play as much, the badges might come a bit later, but I'm certain they will come.

haldhald
06-09-13, 01:53 PM
Just finished the Miner trial. Just picking from the sparkling mine and there it was.

journeysmom
06-09-13, 03:38 PM
I just got the Nuturer's badge, from chopping trees, and it was in the first three chops in several days. As has been stated, Thurston pops up and says that is a lot of watering...well, I have not warred anything in quite a long time! (wel, maybe three fruit tress once today).

mommy1951
06-09-13, 04:04 PM
I got my 4th badge today, so far I have the Explorer, Nurturer, Slayer, and today the Miner, in that order. No clue what I did to get them, just doing my normal thing, but today I did get my 2nd sparkling mine to level 5 and shortly thereafter the Miner badge showed up.

doodlebug8
06-09-13, 04:38 PM
I only have 4 badges and even though they do nothing I like them a lot. I wish they were in the Special section of the inventory so I could find them quicker and look at them when I want. They show up under materials but that's still a lot of stuff to scroll through.

smortensen6
06-09-13, 07:06 PM
I've read every post but now I can't remember if this was ever asked.. for the people who have gotten their Miners Badge, were your mines Level 5?

happy_carol94
06-09-13, 07:19 PM
I've read every post but now I can't remember if this was ever asked.. for the people who have gotten their Miners Badge, were your mines Level 5? I got Miner's badge couple days ago and none of them is level 5. My sparkling mine is level 3 and level 1 then I have one deep mine.

MBRBTBRB
06-09-13, 07:29 PM
I just got the Miner badge by collecting from a Deep Mine. It's never been upgraded.

jua1978
06-09-13, 09:39 PM
Yay I got my first badge just now, from the mines, at least now I know my goal does work. Gave me lots of inspiration for the game again, now I can start searching for the other badges.

Oliver118
06-09-13, 10:43 PM
Alright, you guys give me inspiration to expand to Thurston and once I complete my Obversatory (let's see if it's really worth it spending 50,100 coins on this) alongside of course crafting Wisp Lanterns I'll soon get there. Just another 3 Royal Beam, anther 2 Royal Blocks, and another 5 Superglue and I'll get there

TrinaH81
06-09-13, 10:54 PM
I got my 3rd badge this morning. I now have explorer which I got strait away when I expanded
Then last week I got the nurturer whilst I was furiously chopping trees to encourage
The skunkupines as I needed the rat tails. Then this morning I got the Miners badge.

HNO3
06-09-13, 11:15 PM
Has anyone gotten brewer or adventurer yet?

newzealander
06-09-13, 11:27 PM
There's a pattern here. Quite a few people seem to be getting the Miner, Nuturer and Slayer in the last few days. Assuming that most people collect from mines roughly the same number of times a day, that makes sense if the Miner badge reflects a certain number of collections. Likewise with slaying monsters; it makes sense we would all hit it around the same time. So I am guessing we will all start to hit the next one at around the same time too, dependant on what has been your focus is the game.

babman
06-10-13, 12:16 AM
i got the miners badge from hitting one of my mines. My neighbor got the nurturer from red muchroom circle

http://img10.picoodle.com/s56a/babman/m1tx_7f8_udcz7.png (http://i.picoodle.com/776jmbx8)

Frosty_Wench
06-10-13, 04:01 AM
There's a pattern here. Quite a few people seem to be getting the Miner, Nuturer and Slayer in the last few days. Assuming that most people collect from mines roughly the same number of times a day, that makes sense if the Miner badge reflects a certain number of collections. Likewise with slaying monsters; it makes sense we would all hit it around the same time. So I am guessing we will all start to hit the next one at around the same time too, dependant on what has been your focus is the game.

Please let it be the Farmer's badge! I am so sick of farming right now. My kitchens have been making flour, sugar, and chocolate almost non-stop just so I can have crops below 99 to harvest.

JayUK69
06-10-13, 05:05 AM
Just got my 4th badge from a level 4 mine.

babman
06-10-13, 05:30 AM
I feel lucky today. I got my second badge from making a hearty feast.

http://img15.picoodle.com/s56a/babman/m1tx_b0d_udcz7.png (http://i.picoodle.com/3bajmckv)

http://img15.picoodle.com/s56a/babman/m1tx_eb4_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/e1ejmcl9) http://img15.picoodle.com/s56a/babman/m1tx_7a1_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/c00jmclc) http://img15.picoodle.com/s56a/babman/m1tx_60a_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/0abjmcle)

Gardienn
06-10-13, 06:43 AM
Please let it be the Farmer's badge! I am so sick of farming right now. My kitchens have been making flour, sugar, and chocolate almost non-stop just so I can have crops below 99 to harvest.

lol

I feel lucky today. I got my second badge from making a hearty feast.

http://img15.picoodle.com/s56a/babman/m1tx_b0d_udcz7.png (http://i.picoodle.com/3bajmckv)

Ooooo, I hadn't seen that one yet. Nice.

fino212
06-10-13, 09:08 AM
I just got my second badge - the slayer! Been two weeks since I got the explorer badge so hence why I shouted just a little loudly when I got it :)

nettyii
06-10-13, 09:14 AM
Has anyone gotten brewer or adventurer yet?

I only have one badge, expansion, but as I visit my neighbors the ones that are getting more badges have completed all their land expansions and I still have at least 6 more land expansions. I was wondering if anybody is getting badges who have not completed their land expansion. I have chopped trees, cooked meals watered plants, built and expanded buildings, gone on adventures, fought at least 10 beast a day since trials started and I still only have the one badge. Please help😕

journeysmom
06-10-13, 09:51 AM
I only have two badges, but have a boatload more expansions to do. I either am lacking in money or lanterns it seems!

JayUK69
06-10-13, 11:24 AM
I only have one badge, expansion, but as I visit my neighbors the ones that are getting more badges have completed all their land expansions and I still have at least 6 more land expansions. I was wondering if anybody is getting badges who have not completed their land expansion. I have chopped trees, cooked meals watered plants, built and expanded buildings, gone on adventures, fought at least 10 beast a day since trials started and I still only have the one badge. Please help��

I have 4 badges and still have 6 expansions left. I got the nurturer and slayer badges before the explorer one.

vagabonds
06-10-13, 11:32 AM
Keep calm, guys... I think the badges are completely randomic stuff...

rosewaterlily
06-10-13, 02:43 PM
Got my nuturer's badge from watering fruit trees today. Good thing since I mostly stopped watering my mushrooms after getting my two free glimmerdust troves from adventures.

OpeningCeremony
06-10-13, 02:55 PM
for those that got nurturer's badge, how often did you water plants or chop trees each day? trying to gauge how much i should be doing this. i normally just water my fruit trees (~2-4 trees). but that's about it.. haha. once in awhile collect from mushrooms but i've been "fishing" with my leftover energy mostly

sdwombat
06-10-13, 04:13 PM
Got my nuturer's badge from watering fruit trees today. Good thing since I mostly stopped watering my mushrooms after getting my two free glimmerdust troves from adventures.

Good to know. I am not having to waste energy watering mushrooms thanks to glimmer trove. The badges still seem random to me. My husband got his Miner's badge a day before I did & I play way more often than he does.

Frosty_Wench
06-10-13, 04:25 PM
Good to know. I am not having to waste energy watering mushrooms thanks to glimmer trove. The badges still seem random to me. My husband got his Miner's badge a day before I did & I play way more often than he does.

I kind of feel like when the staff told Maguar that the goals were not random they meant that only specific tasks would trigger a badge (i.e. you're not going to get the miner's badge from watering mushrooms), but that within a subset of tasks that apply to a badge, there is a random chance of getting the badge. This chance might vary by action as well, like maybe the Sweet Feast is more likely to trigger the Chef's badge than the Simple Feast, but it's still a random chance per action.

I just don't see how else to explain the pattern (or lack thereof) from people who have earned the badge. I said this earlier in the thread and I'll say it again, but I also don't see the point of having a non-random method for getting a badge if no one can figure out that pattern even after getting one. As far as I'm concerned, all 3 of the badges I've gotten so far (Nurturer, Miner, Slayer) have been random.

jackansi
06-10-13, 07:25 PM
I'm sure it's designed to be frustratingly random so you just give up and buy gems...

I've given up and gone back to playing once a day instead of whenever I think about it 2-4 times a day. There is no point to a task that you can't control. Shows the developers are still pretty "green" at game design IMO...

BriarAvenue
06-10-13, 08:09 PM
Got my Slayer's Badge - my first. Did nothing special n didn't count how many beasts I slayed. Guess it's at random after all.

vchanhs
06-10-13, 09:30 PM

What you say could be true. I also just got miners, nurturer and slayer these last few days. It could be all the active players will get them at around the same time. Alternatively, it could be TL who are controlling when to turn up the drop rates for the badges and they just did for those 3 badges.

petal209
06-10-13, 11:51 PM
Just want to mention that I have still not gotten a single badge.:(

jackansi
06-11-13, 04:17 AM
Lol since my complaining post, the gem price of everything has doubled from 50 to skip to 100. And from 2 gems per hour to 4. Lol! Game -- deleted

meme1098
06-11-13, 05:56 AM
Just want to mention that I have still not gotten a single badge.:(

Yep...I play during the day quite often collecting whenever anything is ready and nothing for me either. It's quite frustrating and I also have been waiting patiently for alicorn parts to no avail. As stated above, this goal was designed to do just that and when you're frustrated enough with it you will pull out the plastic and buy gems.
So for the time being, I'll keep collecting, slaying and doing adventures. At this point, I don't give a rats tail (those have gone by the wayside too) if I complete the goal or not.

journeysmom
06-11-13, 06:08 AM
Lol since my complaining post, the gem price of everything has doubled from 50 to skip to 100. And from 2 gems per hour to 4. Lol! Game -- deleted

Yup, just checked and mine went up also. So, the skips for me started out at 50 (for about 30 minutes), then went to 200, then to 50, and now 100. I think that this jerking us around is aimed toward when the skip price is lowered, people will try to take advantage and spend their gems to get another badge. Maybe in a week or two, the skip will be lowered to 25, and people will immediately spend/buy gems to take advantage of the "sale"....

I love CS, and will continue to play, but these mind games will NOT make me buy gems for the game.

babman
06-11-13, 06:56 AM
Im on a roll. I ****ed a skunk (R.I.P u smelling animal...) and got awarded with the Slayers badge, woohoo!!

http://img10.picoodle.com/s56b/babman/m1tx_e6d_udcz7.png (http://i.picoodle.com/9f1jmgf1)

http://img10.picoodle.com/s56b/babman/m1tx_734_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/718jmgfb) http://img15.picoodle.com/s56b/babman/m1tx_ab4_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/de1jmgfc) http://img15.picoodle.com/s56b/babman/m1tx_ca7_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/e57jmgfg)

twinkytown
06-11-13, 07:36 AM
I have got three badges.suddenly the skip gem cost has doubled

JayUK69
06-11-13, 07:46 AM
Really bored of this whole Trials and Tribute now. Part of the appeal of the game was the quests, but this isn't one. It's taken all the fun out of the game. And to top it off they double the skip cost. Think I'll just delete it and find something better where they don't mess you around so much. Won't be bothering with TL games in future.

myskittles1
06-11-13, 09:12 AM
I am having the same thought.

butterball8509
06-11-13, 09:24 AM
Yep...I play during the day quite often collecting whenever anything is ready and nothing for me either. It's quite frustrating and I also have been waiting patiently for alicorn parts to no avail. As stated above, this goal was designed to do just that and when you're frustrated enough with it you will pull out the plastic and buy gems.
So for the time being, I'll keep collecting, slaying and doing adventures. At this point, I don't give a rats tail (those have gone by the wayside too) if I complete the goal or not.

I'm in the same boat. I'm Level 30, play multiple times per day & only have received the expansion badge. No alicorn parts either, plus I lost the glimmer dust goal after making five pies (any word on that yet??).

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 10:04 AM
I have got three badges.suddenly the skip gem cost has doubled

Wow it did! Why do they fidget with these things so much? This seems really petty. :(

BriarAvenue
06-11-13, 10:07 AM
Could also be related to the level you are in. I just reached lvl 29 few days ago n I guess all those who got badges are either lvl 30 or 29

lotuskat
06-11-13, 10:31 AM
Could also be related to the level you are in. I just reached lvl 29 few days ago n I guess all those who got badges are either lvl 30 or 29

I'm at Lvl 30, and it just jumped from 50 to 100. I think TL finally figured out what they think the market will bear.

mizarian
06-11-13, 10:34 AM
Lvl 27
Playing as usual because I don' t like trials and tribute.
I've just got the miners badge, for my point it is random, random and random.

Still thinking the most interesting part of T&T is this thread.

Have a nice day?

meme1098
06-11-13, 11:20 AM
Ha...All of us complainers had our skip cost doubled. My went from 50 to 100 also. As stated several posts earlier, pretty petty. Haven't spent diddly squat on gems before & won't start now.:p
I'll just keep trudging along or eventually quit the game altogether when it's the last straw for me. No biggie.

katbtodd
06-11-13, 11:52 AM
Yes mine double too and my skip unicorn task when from 130 to 250

BungoCook
06-11-13, 02:24 PM
Ha...All of us complainers had our skip cost doubled. My went from 50 to 100 also. As stated several posts earlier, pretty petty. Haven't spent diddly squat on gems before & won't start now.:p
I'll just keep trudging along or eventually quit the game altogether when it's the last straw for me. No biggie.

I didn't complain and mine has doubled too as well as Alicon skip increase. It would be really poor if it was just those on this thread....... Whoops guess that's me now too! Doh!

ghjvcucjb
06-11-13, 02:57 PM
lvl 27
snip

still thinking the most interesting part of t&t is this thread.

?

ita!!!

Gardienn
06-11-13, 03:33 PM
I'm guessing they're trying to level the field to make skips the same for everyone and arrived at 100 as best price. Mine went up too.

On the plus side, I got the farmer's badge today. That makes four, so I'm happy to see progression.

OpeningCeremony
06-11-13, 03:38 PM
yay got my chef's badge when i was collecting a valentine's feast a few hours ago. 5/10 now

i really need to water my plants more!!

also my gem skip went up to 100. i think it went up for everyone because more people are starting to have their badges roll in. so if you want to skip the last few, they're making you pay for it. lol

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 03:42 PM
yay got my chef's badge when i was collecting a valentine's feast a few hours ago. 5/10 now

also my gem skip went up to 100. i think it went up for everyone because more people are starting to have their badges roll in. so if you want to skip the last few, they're making you pay for it. lol

Other things went up in price too though. Pretty much everything doubled. So did my accidental skip too. T.T

arale_norimaki
06-11-13, 03:58 PM
Got my second badge just now, miner's.

Since these goals popped up I had been collecting often from my two level 5 mines and from my two deep mines, but certainly not as often as I did in the past (busy time until last week). I've also mined several rocks (several iron rich rocks, one Dark cave formation, half rock outcropping). I haven't counted the number of total hits, thought of it too late :(

koiju
06-11-13, 04:16 PM
Nuts! I had been saving to skip my Alicorn wing as I have 3 horns and daily adventuring still has no wing! I was up to 111 gems and now I need 250!!!
Also I have no badges, that's right, none of them! Arrrggggg!

s350z
06-11-13, 04:40 PM
I had a wing for sometime now, when I eventually gave up on getting the horn and decided today to skip it for 130, the skip price went to 250 gems :mad: should've skipped it yesterday :(

kittensabc
06-11-13, 05:08 PM
Since we have all been getting these three badges recently, and because the counter theory has been debunked, it make sence that there is an element of randomness. However, it could be that every time you do the action, the chance of getting the badge goes up. What was a 1/500 chance, is now only 1/475. It fits both the randomess theory, and TeamLava's statement. Just an idea ;)

sdwombat
06-11-13, 05:38 PM
Since we have all been getting these three badges recently, and because the counter theory has been debunked, it make sence that there is an element of randomness. However, it could be that every time you do the action, the chance of getting the badge goes up. What was a 1/500 chance, is now only 1/475. It fits both the randomess theory, and TeamLava's statement. Just an idea ;)

That's as reasonable an idea as Imhave heard so far on the subject!

CatLadyy
06-11-13, 06:28 PM
I just got my miner's badge while collecting from the Deep Mine! I've been level 30 for 6 months or so, been bashing iron rich rocks like crazy lately. So whether it's random or you have to reach a certain amount of collections, who knows. It's my second badge.

sdwombat
06-11-13, 06:33 PM
I just got the Slayer's Badge for ****ing a troll. These badge drops sure feel random to me--got the Miner's one the other day while collecting from a Sparkling Mine.

Wollstonecraft
06-11-13, 06:48 PM
Just got the Miner's badge while collecting from the deep mines. So now I have two badges (got the explorers one like everyone else did by expanding to that one spot, haha). Gathering all the badges is gonna take a while...

Gardienn
06-11-13, 08:22 PM
I spoke too soon. In addition to the farmer's badge earlier, I collected the slayer badge tonight. None of these have felt random to me. They're coming off expected items. I suspect they come sooner or later depending on an adjustable quota based on the varying things we can do within a badge and how many times we do them.

For example, perhaps for the farmer's badge, each kind of crop has a differing quota to reach, and we have to hit that one quota if we collect only one crop, but if we start collecting more than one crop, the quota adjusts based on how many strawberries, cocoa, or sugar and their collective quota ratios calculated together, which may or may not count already accumulated finished tasks. So, the quota could be changing to match individuals' gameplay and make it look like badges are awarded randomly when they're not.

Regardless, I'm glad I didn't skip any of these goals because now that I'm getting some, and they don't feel random (to me), I feel like I'm accomplishing something. I'm halfway there.

I hope the rest of you start to see more badges.

tanbi
06-11-13, 11:16 PM
Don't really think its ethical to just change the cost of things so suddenly, and dramatically. :/

Lilipipi
06-11-13, 11:33 PM
Don't really think its ethical to just change the cost of things so suddenly, and dramatically. :/

I feel disrespected more than anything. I am a real human being playing the game but it sometimes feels like we are just being treated as data points. Test group and all just make it seem we are all voluntarily running an experiment for them. Maybe our 40 energy thing might be taken away one day without a word. I hope TL reassures us somehow.

s350z
06-12-13, 12:30 AM
Yaaaay, I just got the Slayer's badge after ****ing a Skunkupine :D
3 down 7 to go :cool:

fino212
06-12-13, 12:39 AM
I got my miners badge yesterday after collecting from a level 4 then 5 sparkling mine in succession. That's 3 now ��

BriarAvenue
06-12-13, 01:38 AM
Just got my Nurturer badge after getting water many times from wells n pond.
I was not watering any plants, just need Mermaid Scale for potions.

wassupbaby
06-12-13, 01:44 AM

whaaaatt? you got it while fishing from wells and ponds ???

BriarAvenue
06-12-13, 01:54 AM
Oops! I did water my mushroom rings repeatedly to obtain glimmer dust.
The rate is about 1 in every 3-4. So far inventory above 70 without the treasure troves.

BriarAvenue
06-12-13, 01:58 AM
Yup. It turns out "I" was saying there had been a lot of water lately ('cause my inventory has been at 99 through constant gathering from wells n pond). I was thinking it may tricker some market trade like before, but Thurton popped up saying water is required to nurture everything on earth, blah blah blah...

secretkingdom
06-12-13, 04:54 AM
I decided that I couldn't be bothered with this so I just made up my own goals such as making gems and accumulating certain levels of things & making lots of money! I'm a multi millionaire now! However by ignoring it completely I've managed to get 4 badges with no stress! :) I could do with an update to expand though as I'm getting a lot of lanterns. Something to give out mermaid scales or use up water would be great too.

meykaboo
06-12-13, 06:57 AM
I just got the miners badge from collecting on a deep mine.

meykaboo
06-12-13, 07:01 AM
Oh and I'm not sure if it's helpful but I was collecting and a troll popped up. I hit the troll once then collected from the deep mine and that's when Thurston popped up.

meykaboo
06-12-13, 07:32 AM
Anyone know if you can get brewer or artesian from the tinker camp?

Cesar49
06-12-13, 08:07 AM
I decided to try a progressive approach for the artisan. I put together all the materials needed so that I could go from wood beam to fancy to royal, then enchanted then ornate (think that's all of them in the right order - anyway, did them all) and the same for the stone. Set one workshop onto wood, the other onto stone with nothing else being crafted during the process. I then swapped the two workshops over and did them all again. I truly mastered the art of wood and stone, and at the end of it all I got ....... zilch! ;) Was going to try the same with the glues but I don't think I'll bother!

maz3girl
06-12-13, 08:36 AM
I decided that I couldn't be bothered with this so I just made up my own goals such as making gems and accumulating certain levels of things & making lots of money! I'm a multi millionaire now! However by ignoring it completely I've managed to get 4 badges with no stress! :)

I sort of took this approach too. I gave up on T&T and decided to work on upgrading all of my buildings. In the process i'm just about to hit level 30, found the 4th shard, bought the Jeweler, and got the Miner's badge yesterday (just by collecting from a level 4 mine).

OpeningCeremony
06-12-13, 09:45 AM

have you watered plants or chopped trees at all since the T&T goals started? because i have fished from my wells and pond a million times! but rarely do i water plants, chop trees, or collect mushrooms. i'm still missing the nurturer badge, so just wondering

cousinbob
06-12-13, 10:55 AM
I expanded as recommended in previous posts and got the Expansion Badge, was plagued by beasts and trolls, plagued I tell you! and got the Slayer badge, and rec'd the miner's badge from the deep mine. Never worried about these as such worry seems futile. Good luck. :cool:

Inez1987
06-12-13, 01:48 PM
Anyone knows how to unlock the Knight's Hall? I've got the Trial of the Explorer badge..

lotuskat
06-12-13, 01:54 PM
You need to get all the badges.

myosun
06-12-13, 05:07 PM
I got my artisan's badge from crafting lantern or enchanted beam, knight said crafting building materials gave me that badge.

06-12-13, 05:11 PM
I spoke too soon. In addition to the farmer's badge earlier, I collected the slayer badge tonight. None of these have felt random to me. They're coming off expected items. I suspect they come sooner or later depending on an adjustable quota based on the varying things we can do within a badge and how many times we do them.

For example, perhaps for the farmer's badge, each kind of crop has a differing quota to reach, and we have to hit that one quota if we collect only one crop, but if we start collecting more than one crop, the quota adjusts based on how many strawberries, cocoa, or sugar and their collective quota ratios calculated together, which may or may not count already accumulated finished tasks. So, the quota could be changing to match individuals' gameplay and make it look like badges are awarded randomly when they're not.

Regardless, I'm glad I didn't skip any of these goals because now that I'm getting some, and they don't feel random (to me), I feel like I'm accomplishing something. I'm halfway there.

I hope the rest of you start to see more badges.

I agree that its not just random. I only have 3, explorer, but I'm almost fully expanded, miner, but iv been making a lot of earth whisps and lanterns, besides collecting from mines, and slayer, but as soon as a skunk or anything pops up, I don't leave them there. So I think, because I don't do the 'nurture' or other tasks as much, I don't yet have those badges. It may even be...1000 actions in total. Like if you have watered, and anything with water symbol 1000 times in total, and farming- 1000 strawberries/or anything in total- or 1000 trees/plants/ponds... For wood beams...I havnt upgraded all my buildings, and have probably made a lot less then some who have fully upgraded everything. So those may take me months and months. And the feast one, I mainly do the sword one, because most things for it, are from the meat exchange, and a lot of people on here say they do deep mine and dessert a lot, maybe making all things from scratch, 100+ times per adventure, is why some have that badge????? I don't know, but I'm starting to water trees ect more and chop crab apples after growing (so many on here say they have nurturer from that) and maybe that will take a month or two alone, given that in total, I no where near watered 1000+ times.

jasren
06-12-13, 06:23 PM
Just wondering, has the people that have the artisan badge, and potion one, upgraded all their buildings? Like amphitheatre towers, cathedral etc???

lala_gabbana
06-12-13, 07:01 PM
Not sure if anyone reported this yet, but I just got the Miner's badge from collecting from one of my deep mines.

joiris
06-12-13, 08:16 PM
I got nurturer badge from watering mushrooms, slayer from a pink porcupine and miner from deep mine (I have 2). That's it so far!

BriarAvenue
06-12-13, 08:49 PM
have you watered plants or chopped trees at all since the T&T goals started? because i have fished from my wells and pond a million times! but rarely do i water plants, chop trees, or collect mushrooms. i'm still missing the nurturer badge, so just wondering
Not really. I cleaned up maybe two elms, plus chopped maybe 5 times on others when I ran out of wood. No plants watering except mushroom rings to get glimmer dust.

Btw, I also didn't bother about the T&T either. Just minding my own business to construct buildings, keep trading to collect tickets for expansion permits, etc.

Inez1987
06-12-13, 11:19 PM
Thank you! I thought that someone said he/she already had it, but I think I didn't look good enough ;)

denisebat1
06-12-13, 11:20 PM
We all know the goals but how do you reach them? I've done a lot of stuff that should accomplish these goals but I get nothing. Is there a certain number of times you need to do these things or what?

MBRBTBRB
06-13-13, 02:05 AM
I just got the Nurturer badge from chopping a Willow Tree.

MBRBTBRB
06-13-13, 02:09 AM
We all know the goals but how do you reach them? I've done a lot of stuff that should accomplish these goals but I get nothing. Is there a certain number of times you need to do these things or what?

There is no set number of times to do something in order to get a badge. Badges are a rare random drop: there is a tiny chance of getting a badge each time you do a relevant action, so you *might* be super-lucky and get the badge at the first attempt, or you might be unlucky and not get it for months of trying. It's random and rare.

nomind
06-13-13, 02:57 AM
Got the "Trial of the Miner" today from collecting from my Deep Mine.

wassupbaby
06-13-13, 05:41 AM
got my 5th badge today , its trader's badge . 5 more to go :S

omniBliss
06-13-13, 07:00 AM
@wassupbaby how did you get your Traders badge? Det's please... I've done at least 50 trades and still no badge.

vchanhs
06-13-13, 07:30 AM
@wassupbaby how did you get your Traders badge? Det's please... I've done at least 50 trades and still no badge.

omg, wassupbaby has almost 200 excess trades and only just got the badge. I think I am still a long way away.

vchanhs
06-13-13, 07:40 AM
ok just got news that one of my neighbours got brewer badge from making super glue in tinker camp. So now 9 out 10 badges has already surface. Only left adventure badge.

meykaboo
06-13-13, 07:45 AM
ok just got news that one of my neighbours got brewer badge from making super glue in tinker camp. So now 9 out 10 badges has already surface. Only left adventure badge.

Nice! Thank you I was wondering if we could get them through tinker camp.

Gardienn
06-13-13, 08:18 AM
I keep trying to call T&T Trials and Tribulations. lol

lilhippychick
06-13-13, 09:38 AM
I am level 30 and have been for months and have nothing left to do except t&t. So, i am constantly making glues and dyes and beams and blocks of all kinds, making trades and feasts, chopping, watering, feeding etc. But i still only have the one badge, for expansion. I love castle story but its no fun trying to get badges that we dont clearly know how to get. I hope that there is a new update soon, with a clear set of aims. I regularly read these pages with the hope that someone can give me some guidance but have never been compelled to post anything..... Til now. If the badges are just random luck then I personally dont feel that is fair. If it said for example, slay 2000 beasts, and had a progress bar, at least we would have something to aim for. Sorry, grumble over:rolleyes:

Raverne55
06-13-13, 10:21 AM
I am level 30 and have been for months and have nothing left to do except t&t. So, i am constantly making glues and dyes and beams and blocks of all kinds, making trades and feasts, chopping, watering, feeding etc. But i still only have the one badge, for expansion. I love castle story but its no fun trying to get badges that we dont clearly know how to get. I hope that there is a new update soon, with a clear set of aims. I regularly read these pages with the hope that someone can give me some guidance but have never been compelled to post anything..... Til now. If the badges are just random luck then I personally dont feel that is fair. If it said for example, slay 2000 beasts, and had a progress bar, at least we would have something to aim for. Sorry, grumble over:rolleyes:

I don't know what to think about all of this! I've not received any badges thus far. I too enjoy playing however, I feel kind of slighted in some way! Silly, I know but I'm not sure just randomly awarding them to folks sits all that well with me! Boo hoo, I know but I feel totally unlucky if that's all it is. Any suggestions besides stop being such a cry baby and just move on?!!! Thanks...

rosewaterlily
06-13-13, 10:49 AM
Got my fifth badge this morning from slaying a fangbeast. Still waiting on farmer, adventurer, artisan, brewer, and trader.

meme1098
06-13-13, 11:30 AM
I don't know what to think about all of this! I've not received any badges thus far. I too enjoy playing however, I feel kind of slighted in some way! Silly, I know but I'm not sure just randomly awarding them to folks sits all that well with me! Boo hoo, I know but I feel totally unlucky if that's all it is. Any suggestions besides stop being such a cry baby and just move on?!!! Thanks...

I'm in the same boat as you and feeling slighted as well.

nomind
06-13-13, 11:34 AM
Got "Trial the slayer" by ****ing a Troll today.

Ainsleigh8
06-13-13, 11:49 AM
Same here!!! I have one game at level 29 on iPad and one at level 30 on iPhone, I play constantly and do not have one badge either. I also noticed that it had gone down from 100 gems to skip, to 50 gems to skip. And then suddenly, for no reason yesterday, both games jumped back up to 100 gems to skip again! I feel like any progress I may have been making toward getting any badges, just got further away. This is, by far, my least favorite challenge. And I am wondering how some people already have half of their badges with the bizarre challenge being so new!

tphiz
06-13-13, 01:12 PM
I play constantly too (lvl 27) and had no badges until yesterday when I received 3 badges in a row. I got the nurturers , slayer and miners badges. I do think its random like the knowledge shard, took me months to get one and then got the next two quite quickly. I've still have a heap of expanding to do and have still doing the sabina challenge so have just been doing my usual play.

mizarian
06-13-13, 01:54 PM
Lvl 27, got the miner and today the slayer.

Playing as usual cause I don't like T&T.

It made me much more happier that Mr. Piggleton decided to drop jewels instead of water in this moment.

I go on thinking T&T is random or unfair or both.

Is it so difficult to improve the progress of this challenge ?

:(

Frosty_Wench
06-13-13, 05:08 PM
Just got the Chef's badge from a hearty feast. An then there were 6. I just made my list of supplies to upgrade my sawmills to level 5. Hopefully the 100 or so fancy blocks/beams I need to make will bring the artisan. I think I've farmed over 2000 crops without the farmers badge.

Lilipipi
06-13-13, 08:04 PM
The knights hall is categorized as royal building, not special building, meaning it would count towards 26 royal building cap. After all that frustrating and hard work getting the badges, some people are probably not going to get the building due the limit in the number of buildings they can have. I think it's only fair that this building should count as special building.

Royal point-wise, it gives 240 RP, which is slightly higher than a theater but lower than a cathedral or amphitheater. Royal chateau at least had higher RP at Lv. 5, but this one is not. Since it is linked to quest, it only makes sense that it is a special building.

vchanhs
06-13-13, 10:44 PM
I just got my artisan badge. 5 more to go.

kerninicool
06-13-13, 11:14 PM
I just got my artisan's badge too from a stone block, but I make a little of everything everyday : stone block, wood beam, fancy block & bean, royal block & bean, enchanted block & beam, earth wisp & wisp lantern to upgrade all my buildings to the level 5. (I have to finish the Ampitheatre and the Cathedral)
4 badges more to go : Adventurer, Brewer, Farmer, Trader

06-14-13, 02:09 AM
Ok, what the heck is going on?! I just got my miners badge and had totally forgotten about the stupid goals. I checked to remind myself of the others needed and saw my gems to skip went from 50 to 100 gems. I haven't checked this post in over a week, so has this happened to anyone else recently?

I know they dropped the skip prices down for some, but no reports of the raising them for others. It makes no ounce of sense! Not that I was going to skip anyways. If I wanted to I would have long ago. But this is cheap and tacky.

06-14-13, 02:11 AM

Scrolled back and saw this post. I guess they thought we would be so worn out and desperate we would skip. Regardless of the price. Ha! Guess again!

babman
06-14-13, 02:48 AM
Im here to again now to show my green fingers :)
I was rewarded with the nurturers badge when i was watering either my apple or orange tree. 5 badges left before i can move into my knights hall. If u want to check it out u can add me (id BaBman) and click on the "Roo" comment in my messages.

http://img15.picoodle.com/s56e/babman/m1tx_068_udcz7.png (http://i.picoodle.com/43ajmpu7)

http://img15.picoodle.com/s56e/babman/m1tx_dd9_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/e2cjmpu5) http://img15.picoodle.com/s56e/babman/m1tx_370_udcz7.png (http://i.picoodle.com/0d8jmpu8) http://img10.picoodle.com/s56e/babman/m1tx_ef3_udcz7.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/df8jmpu9)

Sobepeng
06-14-13, 04:45 AM
Just received Brewer's Badge from crafting a simple glue today. Four down, six to go!

vchanhs
06-14-13, 05:30 AM
Just got my chef badge from a valentine feast. So for those who think 2 kitchens are too slow, put that idling shack to good use.

Frosty_Wench
06-14-13, 12:38 PM
Farmer's Badge FINALLY! Probably took about 2,500 crops. I either got it on a carrot or wheat. I can't remember know.

s350z
06-14-13, 02:34 PM
Yaaaay, just got my EXPLORER badge FINALLY:D from a spot that cost 10 Wisp lantern and 80000 coins located south east of the gate at the button of the kingdom. 4 down 6 to go :cool:

bloorbz
06-14-13, 03:55 PM
my "Trial of The Nurturer" popped while watering my orange trees. I have watered them a lot though.

tatiana1209
06-14-13, 04:22 PM
I got Trial of the Nurturer from collecting from ponds! I collect from them all the time even when I am full with water to get mermaid scales.

turtle805
06-14-13, 04:44 PM
I just got the Nurturer badge from chopping a Willow Tree.

Is it just me or does that just sound wrong? The Nurturer hacking things apart...

Lilipipi
06-14-13, 04:49 PM
Is it just me or does that just sound wrong? The Nurturer hacking things apart...

Yeah but people have gotten nurturers badge from chopping dead trees too. lol.

journeysmom
06-14-13, 05:09 PM
Ya, I got my nuterure's badge from chopping and Thurston said the standard watering verbiage. Makes me wonder what "exactly" required for these elusive badges.

Personally, I do not care. It is so random. I do spend actual money on other games (mostly on those 'other game' quests), but not on CS. The randomness just sucks.

jasren
06-14-13, 07:53 PM
I just got nurturer as well. That makes 4.
For those that have artisan and brewer, have you upgraded all your buildings, or most? I havnt done so for most, so I'm thinking in total I havnt made as many beams ect... Where as nurturer, iv been planting chopping and watering since Tand T. Also for farmer, those who have the badge- have you done like 1000+ of the staples it says in the goal, and maybe half that of the ones that trigger fangbeast, then half of glimmer troll ones??? As in total not just since T and T? Because it says harvest all, so I'm wondering if its a total of all...
And trader, if you have that one, are you fully expanded? Have you done any of the extra trades which uses trade certificates, because I havnt done any of those yet.
For the feasts, those that have that, do you alternate all the feasts, and do all different ones all the time? Because I usually only do the sword one??

s350z
06-14-13, 11:37 PM
Yaaaay, just got my EXPLORER badge FINALLY:D from a spot that cost 10 Wisp lantern and 80000 coins located south east of the gate at the button of the kingdom. 4 down 6 to go :cool:

Yaaaay, got another badge today- the Trial of the Chef :D 2 badges in one day, I'm soooo lucky, wish I was this lucky in my life though :(. Anyway, 5 down 5 to go :cool:

Cesar49
06-15-13, 01:37 AM
I can't believe it! Yesterday evening I got my slayer's badge, then this morning I got both the nurturer's and the chef's badge within 30 minutes of each other. To cap it all, my knights returned from the dark caves with ....(cue drum roll) an alicorn wing! I've had four horns for months and had given up on a wing. So I really am on a roll today. I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!!;)

pun8
06-15-13, 03:16 AM
Who managed all and got the knights hall?

Oliver118
06-15-13, 06:57 AM
I haven't!:)

meykaboo
06-15-13, 07:25 AM
Just got nurturers badge from watering a flutter mush ring.

meykaboo
06-15-13, 07:27 AM
I can't believe it! Yesterday evening I got my slayer's badge, then this morning I got both the nurturer's and the chef's badge within 30 minutes of each other. To cap it all, my knights returned from the dark caves with ....(cue drum roll) an alicorn wing! I've had four horns for months and had given up on a wing. So I really am on a roll today. I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!!;)

Wow nice!

OpeningCeremony
06-15-13, 09:44 AM
yay i just got my artisan's badge this morning from collecting my ornate beam & block. i've made plenty of beams, blocks, etc. now i need to really focus on getting that nurturer's badge since a lot of people have got that one already. chopping down trees will hopefully give me lots of sap so i can also focus on the brewer's badge. 6/10

Oliver118
06-15-13, 11:15 AM
OK, from what I've read in this thread so far, I can now create some new explanations for getting each badge. They may be extremely useful, or they may be be useless, because, as many people have mentioned, the badges are random.

Nurturer's Badge-Most people got t from chopping trees, some people got from harvesting strawberries
Explorer's Badge-Comes from expanding (new expansion ONLY)
Artisan's Badge-aileeniweeni got it from collecting Ornate materials along with plenty of other beams, blocks etc.
Chef's Badge-Someone got it from cooking lots of Hearty feasts, I believe
Slayer's Badge-Most people got it from defeating monsters, mostly Glimmer trolls
Brewer's Badge-Some people got it by crafting Architect's Paste
Trader's Badge-From Golden Trade or Rare Fruit Trade
Adventurer's Badge-From Traverse the Desert Sands
Miner's Badge-People have got it from Deep Mines and Sparkling Mines
No info in Farmer's Badge:(

Oliver118
06-15-13, 11:16 AM
Also, I'm level 17, haven't expanded to Thurston yet, just two more expansions to the southeast left.
Hope I get there before level 20, but first I need RP!

Gardienn
06-15-13, 11:42 AM
OK, from what I've read in this thread so far, I can now create some new explanations for getting each badge. They may be extremely useful, or they may be be useless, because, as many people have mentioned, the badges are random.

Nurturer's Badge-Most people got t from chopping trees, some people got from harvesting strawberries
Artisan's Badge-aileeniweeni got it from collecting Ornate materials along with plenty of other beams, blocks etc.
Slayer's Badge-Most people got it from defeating monsters, mostly Glimmer trolls

Nuturer's comes from planting new vegetation and watering, and watering existing vegetation.
Farmer's comes from planting crops and collecting them.

journeysmom
06-15-13, 12:44 PM
I got the explorers badge, but not directly from the new spot. I went directly there and expanded, but the actual badge came later, from another expansion.

I also think these badges are random drops from their category. I only have two, and am chopping, harvesting, watering etc as much as my energy will allow. This goal means little to me, similar to the alicore. Wish we could trade items, I am maxed on many items that others need!

kittensabc
06-15-13, 01:21 PM

Artisan's Badge-aileeniweeni got it from collecting Ornate materials along with plenty of other beams, blocks etc.:cool:

Time to clear this up before anyone gets confused:

Nurturer: Mushrooms, Fruit trees, Chopping trees, Flowers
Explorer: Randomly designated 'chunk', for old players the only choice is the new area
Artisan: High level workshop beams/blocks
Chef: High level kitchen feasts
Slayer: Any monster
Brewer: High level potions/glues
Trader: Not enough info, perhaps any trade
Adventurer: Not enough info, perhaps any adventure
Miner: Sparkling mines/Deep mines
Farmer: Not enough info, perhaps any crop

stelladar
06-15-13, 02:07 PM
Hey all,
so far I've got 3 badges. Explorer's Badge was just the expansion. Easy. Two nights ago Thurston awarded me the Nurturer's badge. I was watering trees, collecting mushrooms, and chopping down trees. The next morning I got the Trial of the Miner badge after collecting from the sparkling mines and the troll pit mine (right before collecting from the deep mines). Totally random.

Gardienn
06-15-13, 02:09 PM
I got the farmer's badge and I collect regularly, mostly strawberries, glimmer berries, sugar cane, and cocoa.

aleawads
06-15-13, 02:39 PM
Have anybody got a exchange badge yet! Sorry can't read every poston . I fought if I get to 99 trade tickets that would be it. But apparently not. What do you think can trigger it,please???

newzealander
06-15-13, 05:24 PM
I haven't got the Traders Badge yet, but I just got the Chefs Badge when collecting a Hearty Feast. I have made at least one of each feast since the Trials came out, and saw a few on here comment about the Hearty Feast, so figured I would give it a go. Who knows if there is a link to that particular feast; but I still think it's random.

I am after the Farmers Badge - my hands are raw from digging up wheat, picking strawberries, and planting peppers!!

ghjvcucjb
06-15-13, 07:25 PM
Have anybody got a exchange badge yet! Sorry can't read every poston . I fought if I get to 99 trade tickets that would be it. But apparently not. What do you think can trigger it,please???

This one might be an easy one to confirm requirements when someone hits it.

So far for me:

Chateau: 50 tickets (I think it was 50)
Tinker Camp: 99 tickets
2 permitted expansions: 2x30=60
2 additional permits: 2x30=60
Extra trade tickets: 72
In the works: 1
TOTAL: 342 exchanges and NO badge.

Anyone else?

vchanhs
06-15-13, 07:39 PM
Ask wassupbaby. She has the badge.
Chateau 50
Tinker 99
Fully upgraded 10+15+20+25=70
All 4 permits 120
Plus extra at least 150
Total 489

I estimate about 500 trades will get the badge.

kittensabc
06-15-13, 08:00 PM

So far for me:

Anyone else?

Minus 15 for upgrading fruit and monster trade

dinojuju
06-15-13, 08:06 PM
I feel like a Doomsday Prepper ..... I have over 50 feasts (all different kinds), maxed or near maxed on crops I don't even need to use, and constantly milking cows and feeding chickens to keep the exchange going even though I don't need tickets for anything as I have upgraded/bought/expanded everything you need a ticket for! If the end of the virtual world comes, everyone is invited over to share my feasts as long as I can eat all the spicy ones, they look the best to me.

Lilipipi
06-15-13, 08:33 PM
I feel like a Doomsday Prepper ..... I have over 50 feasts (all different kinds), maxed or near maxed on crops I don't even need to use, and constantly milking cows and feeding chickens to keep the exchange going even though I don't need tickets for anything as I have upgraded/bought/expanded everything you need a ticket for! If the end of the virtual world comes, everyone is invited over to share my feasts as long as I can eat all the spicy ones, they look the best to me.

Love it! We are all preparing for the doomsday! LOL!! But then we don't have anything else to do, just waiting for another update again. :) I don't think I am playing enough. I have two badges: one from expanding and the other from accidentally tapping on skip. :p

kerninicool
06-15-13, 11:55 PM

Yes, I just got my trader's badge after this exchange : Meat Delivery.

But since the beginning of this new quest, I did almost all the other kinds of exchange, mostly "Eggs & Dairy Exchange" and "Meat Delivery" because the are easier to make, but also "Trapper Trade", "Royal Supply Crate", "Enchanted Supply Crate", at least 3 "Troll Hunter Trade", 1 or 2 "Golden Trade" and 2 or 3 "Trade with Belladonna".
I didn't make the "Open Tinker Camp" & the "Expansion Permit" because I had already everything I needed before the quest.

3 badges more to go : Adventurer, Brewer, Farmer !!!

(Please forgive any mistakes in my English, I'm French)

Oliver118
06-16-13, 12:23 AM
Some people have got quite a few badges so far, and all this info on the thread is turning out quite useful, so keep posting, because I appreciate your hard work and dedication, guys!

Bexx85
06-16-13, 12:28 AM
Time to clear this up before anyone gets confused:

Nurturer: Mushrooms, Fruit trees, Chopping trees, Flowers
Explorer: Randomly designated 'chunk', for old players the only choice is the new area
Artisan: High level workshop beams/blocks
Chef: High level kitchen feasts
Slayer: Any monster
Brewer: High level potions/glues
Trader: Not enough info, perhaps any trade
Adventurer: Not enough info, perhaps any adventure
Miner: Sparkling mines/Deep mines
Farmer: Not enough info, perhaps any crop

I just got my Artisan's Badge from collecting plain and simple Wooden Beams for making "a LOT of building materials".
So I think that you don't have to craft high level stuff. I think you need to craft/collect a certain number of things to get a badge. Although it is possible that high level stuff counts more.

Oliver118
06-16-13, 12:31 AM
There is randomness in these badges, so you'll just have to wait and see:)

kittensabc
06-16-13, 06:55 AM
I just got my Artisan's Badge from collecting plain and simple Wooden Beams for making "a LOT of building materials".
So I think that you don't have to craft high level stuff. I think you need to craft/collect a certain number of things to get a badge. Although it is possible that high level stuff counts more.

Ik, it just sounds better...

Raverne55
06-16-13, 09:37 AM
I play & build & water & tend & cook & mine & battle beasts & go on adventures & expand & still, NOTHING. WHY? I just do not understand. Would some one please try to explain this to me. Random isn't working for me. I'm an awesome neighbor, if I do say so myself and I really am so disappointed that I have not one of these crazy badges. Thanks for listening!! ��

tdogg73
06-16-13, 12:09 PM
Same here except I have the explorer badge. I've deleted and reloaded. Turned on and off and nothing. I've been playing since the game came out and been playing my butt off and still nothing. Just don't get it. I even had most of my quantities at 99. So confused. I even lost the knights lodge in the market for abt 2 weeks

BriarAvenue
06-16-13, 12:16 PM
I think it has something to do with the level too. I didn't get my first badge till I reached level 28 or 29.

tdogg73
06-16-13, 01:07 PM
I think it has something to do with the level too. I didn't get my first badge till I reached level 28 or 29.

I've been at level 30 for 6 mo. I just don't get it

Raverne55
06-16-13, 01:35 PM
I'm sorry I was crabby earlier. Dad's day & missing mine but I'm level 29 & I guess we all who r not fortunate enough to do well w/random, will just have to suck it up & be patient! Much good fortunes ahead, hopefully!!

tdogg73
06-16-13, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry I was crabby earlier. Dad's day & missing mine but I'm level 29 & I guess we all who r not fortunate enough to do well w/random, will just have to suck it up & be patient! Much good fortunes ahead, hopefully!!

It's all good. It's easy to get frustrated when your left out. Good luck on the game, maybe soon they will see that we are playing too

tankerslacers
06-16-13, 03:30 PM

No worries. I play quite regularly, am at level 30, and just recently got 3 badges in a row (tending mushrooms, tending a sparkling mine and the workshop). They'll come... in time. Frankly, I don't even pay any attention to the badges any more - when they come, they come.

sdwombat
06-16-13, 03:38 PM
No worries. I play quite regularly, am at level 30, and just recently got 3 badges in a row (tending mushrooms, tending a sparkling mine and the workshop). They'll come... in time. Frankly, I don't even pay any attention to the badges any more - when they come, they come.

I know right? I was just watering my fruit trees as usual (I do a delicious trade almost every night) and the dialogue for the Nurturer's Badge just popped up!

fino212
06-16-13, 05:29 PM
I know right? I was just watering my fruit trees as usual (I do a delicious trade almost every night) and the dialogue for the Nurturer's Badge just popped up!

Exactly what happened to me. Got nuturers from watering fruit trees too and I do water them a lot but not so much the mushrooms as I'm maxed on them and hardly water the plants as maxed on most petals too but badge eventually just popped up. Got 3 badges in a few days so think its just perseverence to be honest

Oliver118
06-16-13, 11:01 PM
Maybe some people are just luckier than others (like me, who got a Lemon tree last week!:))
And I'm also one step closer to Thurston!:)

MBRBTBRB
06-17-13, 03:01 AM
Just got the Slayer badge for hacking a troll into bloody giblets ;-)

grizzly710
06-17-13, 04:22 AM
Got artisan from crafting lots of fancy beams and blocks. Got slayer from a fang beast and got nurturer from watering and chopping lots of trees to make all those fancy beams.

vchanhs
06-17-13, 04:35 AM
Just got farms badge. 3 more to go (adventure, trader, brewer).

dorarox
06-17-13, 05:14 AM
Me too!! I got my expansion badge on the LAST plot of land. I'm cooking, planting, feeding left, right & centre - it's crazy and I'm getting bored!!

rafifarm
06-17-13, 08:20 AM

rafifarm
06-17-13, 09:14 AM
http://blg.nikonsrc.com/image/Diji45SNjJ37U9bkSkl1YIY_8IBsMjnytRSafjw4CCJmIaCPYC rSi-97ksGSfQw8_eAT_60jDC4/item.JPG?rot=1

clarontinalisa
06-17-13, 09:24 AM
Just got my farmer badge from harvesting sugar cane.
Has anyone got the adventurer badge yet?

rosewaterlily
06-17-13, 10:38 AM
I got the trader's badge just now (guessing I've probably done 100 trades or so since the goal came out) and artisan's yesterday while collecting a wood beam. Still need farmer, brewer, adventurer.

Oliver118
06-17-13, 11:01 AM
Wow, you guys are making rapid progress, but not me as I'll be 1 week off iPad:(

MxSimple
06-17-13, 12:13 PM

So far for me:

Anyone else?

got the exchange badge~

Tinker Camp: 99
Lv5 Chateau: 50+70
3 permitted expansions: 3x30=90
Extra trade tickets: 113
Total: 482
have upgraded to magic fruit & troll hunter trade: 482-15bonus=467

ps Traverse the desert sands also give ticket but not count in if maxed

JayUK69
06-17-13, 04:06 PM
Got the chef (from hearty feasts) and farmer badges (from tomatoes) today, bringing my total to 6. Just need artisan, brewer, adventurer and trader.

sukyee
06-17-13, 04:53 PM
Hi for those who done the trader trial, did u ever do the royal or enchanted building trade? Just wondering do we need to make all trade at least 1 time to get the badge...

sukyee
06-17-13, 04:56 PM
I got my chef badges by cooking (hearty feast & spicy feast-- together in both my kitchen) and artisan badges by stone block & wooden beam (again, together in both my workshop)... Hurray!!

vchanhs
06-17-13, 05:10 PM
After getting 7 badges, I think T and T is actually not random. There is a certain number you must hit for each badge. Those that get the badges initially most likely got it as the update is new and there are bugs which get iron out soon, thus explaining why after the first few days, no one get any badges until a few weeks later.

This is what I gather so far.

Explorer - need to have a certain number of expansion. Those that got it by expanding to the new expansion is because they have already hit the required number

Miner - Only sparkling mine and deep mine are counted

Slayer - All 3 types of monsters are counted

Chef - Only feast are counted (simple feast, hearty feast, spicy feast, sweet feasf and valentine feast)

Farmer - All crops are counted

Artisan - All beams and blocks are counted

Nurturer - Fruit trees, all plants, all choppings of trees and logs, all watering are counted

Brewer - Only adhesive are counted (simple glue, super glue, builder paste, architect paste, magic cement)

Trader - All trades are counted

Adventure - All adventures are counted

To be change when new information come in.

OpeningCeremony
06-17-13, 06:49 PM
Yay just got the nurturer's badge... Why do I feel so relieved? Lol. I've been using most of my energy chopping down trees and the standard fruit tree watering :) also fishing for mermaid scales (I guess that counts?)
now I'm ridiculously low on sap because I'm focusing in the brewer's badge. 7/10... Also still need trader and adventure badge. I can almost taste the food at the knight's hall

olcastle
06-17-13, 07:51 PM
Hi for those who done the trader trial, did u ever do the royal or enchanted building trade? Just wondering do we need to make all trade at least 1 time to get the badge...

No, we don't need to make each trade.

vchanhs
06-17-13, 07:55 PM
Yay just got the nurturer's badge... Why do I feel so relieved? Lol. I've been using most of my energy chopping down trees and the standard fruit tree watering :) also fishing for mermaid scales (I guess that counts?)
now I'm ridiculously low on sap because I'm focusing in the brewer's badge. 7/10... Also still need trader and adventure badge. I can almost taste the food at the knight's hall

Yes, I meant to say all fishing are counted instead of all watering are counted.

Gardienn
06-17-13, 08:04 PM
After getting 7 badges, I think T and T is actually not random. There is a certain number you must hit for each badge. Those that get the badges initially most likely got it as the update is new and there are bugs which get iron out soon, thus explaining why after the first few days, no one get any badges until a few weeks later.

This is what I gather so far.

Explorer - need to have a certain number of expansion. Those that got it by expanding to the new expansion is because they have already hit the required number

Miner - Only sparkling mine and deep mine are counted

Slayer - All 3 types of monsters are counted

Chef - Only feast are counted (simple feast, hearty feast, spicy feast, sweet feasf and valentine feast)

Farmer - All crops are counted

Artisan - All beams and blocks are counted

Nurturer - Fruit trees, all plants, all choppings of trees and logs, all watering are counted

Brewer - Only adhesive are counted (simple glue, super glue, builder paste, architect paste, magic cement)

Trader - All trades are counted

Adventure - All adventures are counted

To be change when new information come in.

I think this is pretty much spot on, from what I've seen and read. Thanks for posting this.

Oliver118
06-17-13, 10:06 PM
Wow! 100 pages on this wonderful thread! Oh, and I'm probably going to be lagging behind a bit as I can't use iPad this week:(

leeniee2
06-18-13, 02:26 AM
Just got explorer badge. I still have lots of others to go (as in places to explore), but did the one far left, 145k coins and 11 wisps, I think

spazopolis
06-18-13, 05:15 AM
Just got explorer badge. I still have lots of others to go (as in places to explore), but did the one far left, 145k coins and 11 wisps, I think
Me too. It's my first badge and I play several times a day. Is the explorer badge everyone's first badge? Does it maybe trigger the others?

JayUK69
06-18-13, 06:13 AM
Me too. It's my first badge and I play several times a day. Is the explorer badge everyone's first badge? Does it maybe trigger the others?

Explorer was my 3rd. I got the nurturer first and slayer second.

dala12
06-18-13, 06:55 AM
How many expansions do I need? Because I did two more but no badge!

jua1978
06-18-13, 08:02 AM
Just got trial of the slayer badge yaaaay. Now I have officially 2 badges and 8 to go

arale_norimaki
06-18-13, 08:27 AM
This morning I got the Slayer badge after ****ing several trolls and fangbeasts (the badge came a minute after I ****ed the last one).
I think this might be aprox. my 100th beast ****ed since I got the T&T goals; unfortunately I can not be sure because I started counting two weeks after it was released.

AlexanderRex
06-18-13, 08:48 AM
I have watered, gathered, fished, collected, sawed, mined, cooked, traded, gone adventuring, slayed, farmed etc. since the day the trials were posted and have not received even one badge other than expansion which I got the first day....I can't believe I haven't hit any of necessary quotas....anyone have any ideas

jdelvalle1
06-18-13, 08:57 AM
I have watered, gathered, fished, collected, sawed, mined, cooked, traded, gone adventuring, slayed, farmed etc. since the day the trials were posted and have not received even one badge other than expansion which I got the first day....I can't believe I haven't hit any of necessary quotas....anyone have any ideas

How often do you play the game? I'm a level 30 & play from morning to night, almost never maxing out energy & I only have 5 badges.
Some I understand why I haven't got them, the Brewer, the Adventurer & the Chef.
But the Farmer & Trader Badges don't make sense to me, I harvest over 120 crops a day & I do at least 3 trades if not more a day.
The number has to be significantly HIGH.