PDA

View Full Version : Locked items

jaggz83
05-23-13, 10:07 AM
I have been playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story for a long time but I did take a break from the game so I missed the Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween editions. (I just downloaded the Halloween edition yesterday). I have stoves, decor items etc that are locked. So basically I won't be able to ever get those items because they can only be unlocked if the goals for them are completed?

Example: Bakery Story the winter oven is locked, the rose oven, musical drink machine ALL LOCKED.

Same thing with Restaurant story I have the Action Chef appliances are locked.

chewytwix
05-23-13, 10:15 AM
Right, they're part of the goals. You can't unlock them unless they release the goals.

CuteTali
05-23-13, 03:25 PM
Since those goals are long expired, you cannot unlock the locked item, however you can still enjoy many other items that are available through the special version you can download, long as it's still available at the play store or app store.

cherryberry9
05-23-13, 04:14 PM
I have been playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story for a long time but I did take a break from the game so I missed the Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween editions. (I just downloaded the Halloween edition yesterday). I have stoves, decor items etc that are locked. So basically I won't be able to ever get those items because they can only be unlocked if the goals for them are completed?

Example: Bakery Story the winter oven is locked, the rose oven, musical drink machine ALL LOCKED.

Same thing with Restaurant story I have the Action Chef appliances are locked.

How did you download Halloween version? It ain't available no more.

jaggz83
05-23-13, 05:19 PM
How did you download Halloween version? It ain't available no more.

I just googled Bakery story Halloween and Restaurant story Halloween and it came up.

CuteTali
05-23-13, 08:55 PM
It's not on the android market, but it's still available for kindle users.

vgupta
05-28-13, 08:59 PM
Right, they're part of the goals. You can't unlock them unless they release the goals.

Presently m at level 38..
N my neighbours at lower level already have musical drink maker
I just wanted to know why is it that I cnt unlock it...
N I had received no goal regarding this..

chewytwix
05-29-13, 04:25 AM
Presently m at level 38..
N my neighbours at lower level already have musical drink maker
I just wanted to know why is it that I cnt unlock it...
N I had received no goal regarding this..

The goals with the prizes you want have timers on them. When the time goes off and you haven't played at that time, it's too late to complete the goal.

I agree some of these goals are way too short, especially if you travel for a few months. I guess TL designed it that way to make everyone's game unique.

Going forward, I'd suggest you try not to take long breaks, especially during the major US holidays because we always have goals then. October-January.