PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Habitat!

hubbabubba03
05-23-13, 09:03 AM
Tl i know this discussion has been carried on in other threads, but the parity discussions are just so depressing to look at. I wanted to just voice my opinion on the diamond island outside of everything else thats going on. Okay so let me start by saying, All my diamond breed dragons are all alone on this puny island. I would love to see the diamond habitats with a new look that will allow the ultra rare dragon enough room to breath. Plus it would be nice to see the habitat max cap increased, so they could have friends over for a fiesta party.

cedkugedchgd
05-23-13, 09:14 AM
the thread title gave me a heart attack! xD

i thought TL actually just released big diamond habs :(

pegasus14
05-23-13, 09:17 AM

I wish, but that will never happen if it hasn't already like full releases of beta test items and Android parity.

NouraMoh
05-23-13, 09:32 AM
I agree
Put a poll on this thing and let's see how many players need and want bigger Diamond Fields

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 09:34 AM

Same!!

hubbabubba03
05-23-13, 09:54 AM
What do you mean? I'm just saying that this will be locked because that's what the mods' job is. Not only that, but this has been suggested before and we all would like big Diamond habitats. How does that make me ignorant?

Please leave that job to the mods, and these forms are to post our opinions.

hubbabubba03
05-23-13, 09:59 AM
I agree
Put a poll on this thing and let's see how many players need and want bigger Diamond Fields

I would love to make a poll out of this, but I have no idea how.

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 09:59 AM
Hey, hubba, make a poll on this thread by click Thread tools > make a poll...

hubbabubba03
05-23-13, 10:07 AM
Hey, hubba, make a poll on this thread by click Thread tools > make a poll...

Thank you!.

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 10:07 AM
Aww, we mean a poll "big Diamond habitat", not this:(

hubbabubba03
05-23-13, 10:10 AM
Sorry, HenryLucky1 this is my first poll ever created. Still kind of new to this.

kooky panda
05-23-13, 10:42 AM
There is a current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49425-is-there-a-big-diamond-habitat&p=592148&viewfull=1#post592148)
Please continue your discussion there.

Also, please keep your posts civil towards each other and be sure and follow the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)when posting.