PDA

View Full Version : more than one nest

cooltxdude
05-23-13, 05:48 AM
How's to have more than one nest?

I got a rare dream dragon sitting on the nest but I don't have 6 million coins to buy his habitat. The breeding den is full. How can I get more nest. Is there any level restriction?

Add me: cooltxdude

kwhales
05-23-13, 05:54 AM
Dream dragon nests are 120,000 and 360,000 coins, a light habitat, not 6 million. If you go into the market and it allows you to purchase the nest (for gold), then you are at a level that you can get it.

henrylucky
05-23-13, 05:54 AM
You can buy it for 250 gold

cooltxdude
05-23-13, 07:34 AM
Sorry my mistake. It is a cosmic dragon and its habitat is 6 million coins

cooltxdude
05-23-13, 07:35 AM
I can't buy it with gold when I go to market it doesn't allow me to buy.

kooky panda
05-23-13, 07:43 AM
Can you post a picture of your market?
What happens when you try to buy, do you have enough gold?
Are you looking under Buildings?
What level are you on?
You can try restarting your game, or restarting your device.

kwhales
05-23-13, 07:45 AM

He was talking about the nest being bought for gold, not the habitat. Yes, the cosmic hab is 6 million. I ended up selling my cosmic dragon (on my secondary island) because of this. Its a choice you need to make. Wait it out until you save enough, buy another nest for gold, or sell the dragon and breed another one later when you have funds available.

cooltxdude
05-23-13, 07:30 PM
Thanks guy for all the help. I got another nest using gold and I ask selling the cosmic dragon

funnyrandomness5112
05-24-13, 05:16 AM
Thanks guy for all the help. I got another nest using gold and I ask selling the cosmic dragon

Now since u have the second nest keep cosmic in there until u have the 6 mil because I am lvl 92 and just got a cosmic two days ago so yeah keep it

NouraMoh
05-24-13, 08:01 AM
It's a great feature IMHO, allowing us to have more than one nest
The best move I have ever made in this game is buying 4 nests
Most of the time I use them as storage

I wish they'd give us the option to buy another breeding den and/or evolution temple

kooky panda
05-24-13, 02:08 PM

Looks like everyone has given some good tips .

You can find more information on the Cosmic Dragon Thread .
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49968-Dragon-Weekly-Update-Apr-18-Cosmic-Dragon&p=598438&viewfull=1#post598438)