PDA

View Full Version : Poll

chewytwix
05-23-13, 05:23 AM
Are you buying your final expansion with gems or coins?

cherryberry9
05-23-13, 08:07 AM
I'll never get there.

skeleton25
05-23-13, 08:27 AM
I'll never get there

ImBabieBunnie
05-23-13, 08:55 AM
Now I decided to just buy my expansions with gems. Once a month when there is a 30% off sale I buy a pack of 50 gems for $6.99. And I always yell at my son for buying fake items on his PS3, and look at me... Im so ashamed, ok not really.

chewytwix
05-23-13, 09:49 AM
Sorry this thread was poorly phrase. I should have had title for this.

Also, I am at the point where I could almost buy an expansion (with a few more gems), but I'm wondering if it's worth it. I saved these gems for so long and after I achieve my final expansion with gems, then what else do I do with this game? if I save my coins and go through that route, it will take me over 1 year to save enough coins. I'm so torn!!!

jaggz83
05-23-13, 10:08 AM
I would never use gems to expand...I would wait until I had enough coins to expand which doesn't take long at all.

chewytwix
05-23-13, 10:14 AM
I would never use gems to expand...I would wait until I had enough coins to expand which doesn't take long at all.

60 million coins take a long time to earn my friend...especially if you play to earn gems.

ImBabieBunnie
05-23-13, 10:30 AM

I need to know how you run your bakery! I wish it took me no time to make enough coins for these expansions. I use all the gems I earn for designing. I use all the coins I make for designing. And once a month I purchase a gem pack to expand my bakery when there is a 30% off sale. This way I can do all the designing I want, all the purchasing of appliances I want because I dont have to save for expansions.

jaggz83
05-23-13, 10:37 AM
I need to know how you run your bakery! I wish it took me no time to make enough coins for these expansions. I use all the gems I earn for designing. I use all the coins I make for designing. And once a month I purchase a gem pack to expand my bakery when there is a 30% off sale. This way I can do all the designing I want, all the purchasing of appliances I want because I dont have to save for expansions.

Well I guess it really depends on how big you want your restaurant. I am always changing up things in my bakery. Yea I use gems for designing only because I know I will get back my coins..I don't spend actual money on this game...lol my husband would be mad.

jaggz83
05-23-13, 10:39 AM
I have noticed that the amount to expand for Bakery Story is WAAAY MORE than what it costs on Restaurant Story to expand....So for Bakery Story my bakery will NOT be that big..But Restaurant Story I will expand with no problem.

skeleton25
05-23-13, 10:40 AM

If you don't mind me asking what's your next expansion cost?

ImBabieBunnie
05-23-13, 10:41 AM
Yeah my husband is a big gamer and I have poked fun at him many times for spending money on his games. He makes fun of me now that the tables have turned.

jaggz83
05-23-13, 10:55 AM
Bakery Story 6 mill
Restaurant Story 3.5 mill

Like I mentioned earlier It depends on how big you want your bakery. For bakery Story I don't really want nothing huge...for restaurant story I will keep expanding. I am always changing up my bakeries with different things, always so I spend the coins...but if I am ready to expand I wait it out a little, expand and so on.

Are you a high level?

ImBabieBunnie
05-23-13, 11:02 AM
Bakery Story 6 mill
Restaurant Story 3.5 mill

Like I mentioned earlier It depends on how big you want your bakery. For bakery Story I don't really want nothing huge...for restaurant story I will keep expanding. I am always changing up my bakeries with different things, always so I spend the coins...but if I am ready to expand I wait it out a little, expand and so on.

Are you a high level?

If you were asking me I just made level 54. I used to use my coins for all my expansions and just this month decided to buy my expansion which was going to cost $4 million smackers.

jaggz83
05-23-13, 11:23 AM
If you were asking me I just made level 54. I used to use my coins for all my expansions and just this month decided to buy my expansion which was going to cost $4 million smackers.

I was replying to Skeleton..but yea I think the expansion amounts are high..so for Bakery Story my restaurant won't be that big. And I don't expand often for bakery story because I think to myself, 4 million for an extra block, lmao...and so I just buy other things lol...but I am about to expand for bakery story which will be 6 mill to expand.

marrrina
05-23-13, 12:44 PM
If I expand right now i'll be left with nearly 0 coins. I don't think I'm ever going to bother expanding again.

tinkerdawg
05-23-13, 11:50 PM
My 6 mil expansion was the last one I did with coins. After that I used gems until I hit the 80 gems an expansion level. I just can't bring myself to spend that much to expand so I'll just stay at the top 40 gem level.

islanddoll1
05-24-13, 07:46 AM
I think it's much easier to expand with gems, especially the last expansion (though i might not get there in a hurry). I can barely save 10 mil much less for 60 mill!

bobbyrae
05-24-13, 07:51 AM
If I expand right now i'll be left with nearly 0 coins. I don't think I'm ever going to bother expanding again.

Me either. O.o It takes forever to earn any money in bakery when you're playing to master recipes and get gems free. I used to use gems in restaurant story to buy extra appliance slots. But since the new appliances need to be constructed...it just takes too long to fill up those extra slots with appliances. So I might consider using gems for expansion...but I doubt it.

Natasha_07
05-24-13, 12:28 PM
I've always used gems to expand however the last 2 expansions I used coins which took a while to get expecially the last one (about a month saving). My last expansion was $6 million LOL! I know it's going to take a while to reach $10 or $60 million but I think using gems is more easier, well in my experience.

esse318
05-24-13, 10:08 PM
i always wait wait n wait untill i have enough coins. i save up the gems for special items or boxes. gems r more precious than coins, pal!

cherryberry9
05-24-13, 11:55 PM
maybe i should use gems.

chewytwix
05-25-13, 04:42 AM
maybe i should use gems.

I'm thinking the same. 60 million is a crazy amount

310pnut
05-25-13, 07:50 AM
I already expanded all the way w/gem:/

cherryberry9
05-25-13, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking the same. 60 million is a crazy amount

At this point, I think its our only choice to use gems. Its not even a do able amount of coins to save up for. I really don't know how AnnasCoffee, one of the forum members who has spent only coins to expand to the fullest, did it.

chewytwix
05-25-13, 12:35 PM
At this point, I think its our only choice to use gems. Its not even a do able amount of coins to save up for. I really don't know how AnnasCoffee, one of the forum members who has spent only coins to expand to the fullest, did it.

I saved up 40 million for 6 months so I know it's DOABLE, but I think I'll go crazy mentally saving for a year.

However, I think I'll find more satisfaction with using coins than gems for my final expansion. There's a limited amount of gems I can actually earn, but limitless coins technically. I caved once to buy gems, but I don't think I ever will again.

cherryberry9
05-25-13, 02:46 PM
I saved up 40 million for 6 months so I know it's DOABLE, but I think I'll go crazy mentally saving for a year.

However, I think I'll find more satisfaction with using coins than gems for my final expansion. There's a limited amount of gems I can actually earn, but limitless coins technically. I caved once to buy gems, but I don't think I ever will again.

I've caved on gems once before too. Never again I'm doing that on bakery. Maybe restaurant but i wont spend gems on BS again.
I'd be more satisfied with with using coins but I known it will take months and I'm the most impatient person I know.