PDA

View Full Version : 3 dragons in breeding den?

cmyjh
05-23-13, 01:30 AM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1928/imagelnl.jpg
What has happened! 3 dragons in the breeding den? The extra fire dragon is not mine either.
ID: cmyjh

maguar
05-23-13, 03:01 AM
Try completely closing the game then restarting it. To see if the fire dragon disappears.

NouraMoh
05-23-13, 05:27 AM
This happens to me every time I use my Fire for breeding!
When my breeding is done and I get the egg, Fire stays behind in the breeding den
I have to restart my game for it to go away!

Furthermore, I can see Fire in my album and on the list for breeding, but he's nowhere to be found on my island
Been like that for months now, learned to live with it :)

cmyjh
05-23-13, 06:17 AM
Yea! That's exactly what happened to me as well. Spend quite sometime searching for this imaginary dragon. :(

[S8] Elsa
05-23-13, 10:24 AM
Thank you for the report. I'd like to check this out more.

Does this happen every time you breed or only with specific Dragons (if so, which ones)?
Have you tried reinstalling the game or restarting the app?
What version of the game are you playing on when this occurs?
What device are you playing on when this occurs?

sollia
05-23-13, 10:31 AM
The question is if it's a graphic error or not. Have you seen if the extra dragon contributes at all?

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 06:47 PM
The question is if it's a graphic error or not. Have you seen if the extra dragon contributes at all?

True. Also, has the fire dragon affected the breeding results? If u were to,for example, breed air and water, does tue egg come out part red hybrid? If it does affect the resukts, yiou should probably consult TL at their email adress