PDA

View Full Version : More recipes in constructable appliances please!!

Oliver118
05-22-13, 10:26 PM
I'm sick and tired of buying a constructable appliance such as the Holiday Drink Machine and only having two or three recipes. It makes me feel like it's not worth the effort! If TL give us a constructable appliance that's really difficult to complete, at least give it some more recipes so it's worth the effort! Is anyone with me?:D

nky1111
05-23-13, 12:10 AM
the game is upside down. not only they have 3 recipes but they are all low level. but due to overstock it's usually played backwards (starting from high level recipes down to low) so u actually need constructibles only on high level)) where it doesn't matter bcz you can buy a dozen of them in a row))

jaggz83
05-23-13, 03:01 PM
Yea I bought the nacho machine but it has only 1 recipe and it is 22hrs long lol...I thought maybe there would be other recipe's with the nachos.

cherryberry9
05-23-13, 03:29 PM
It would be nice if they add more recipes to already existing appliances that have only 1 or 2 recipes.

CuteTali
05-23-13, 03:32 PM
It would be nice if they add more recipes to already existing appliances that have only 1 or 2 recipes.

Yeah that. I don't mind appliances with 3 recipes, though 1-2 recipes per appliance does almost seem like a waste of an appliance considering how long it takes to build each one.

MellowFarmer
06-14-13, 08:44 PM
Definitely agree with everyone above. The payoff for constructibles isn't worth the time and trouble to build them.

helpfaq
06-14-13, 10:33 PM

That would be great if they added more recipes. Or like some else said - give recipes a level 5 and 6. So there is another way to get a gem, once you have completed them all.

supersamdiner
06-17-13, 11:48 AM
It would be nice if they added more recipes to the smoker pit. A lot can be done with the smoker pit idea.

TinksThots
06-17-13, 02:58 PM
I want more on the outdoor grill so I can redecorate for summer.

freesiawoods
06-30-13, 09:57 PM
It would be great to have more added but I don't think it has ever happened.