PDA

View Full Version : Fairytale Dragon-

Pages : 1 [2] 3

rusticjess
05-24-13, 04:59 PM
Trying for new fairy, but bred stale old fairy and an endless bowl of fruitful loops. ;p

Lol you just made my day with that

lollipop_rp
05-24-13, 06:18 PM
Just got it!
Good bye ten hours
Hello eight hours!

So psyched!

How long does the habitat take to build? Sorry, if this was asked before I couldn't read the entire thread. It took forever.

kwhales
05-24-13, 06:20 PM
Just got it!
Good bye ten hours
Hello eight hours!

So psyched!

How long does the habitat take to build? Sorry, if this was asked before I couldn't read the entire thread. It took forever.

If you are breeding 8 hrs you have fairy. Fairy tale is 10 hr breed. Just like fruitful.

kwhales
05-24-13, 06:22 PM
Oh and the habitat takes 18 hrs.

HenryLucky1
05-24-13, 06:25 PM
Does Fairytale split into green and yellow in the den?

knj00
05-24-13, 06:51 PM
Does Fairytale split into green and yellow in the den?

Yes, it splits.

Chelsea79
05-24-13, 07:37 PM
Got it first try with topaz and emerald on my iPhone.

IrisheaglesOne
05-24-13, 07:50 PM
Got it with Forest and Air on Android! Several Fruitful fails but finally got it! Cute habitat(I love Butterflies!)

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 08:39 PM
Yes, it splits.

Does it split to yellow and green or just yellow? I tried to trade one and only a Topaz showed up which is strange... No Emerald or mystery box.

emc420
05-25-13, 04:02 AM
Got this with quetzal x gold... Also got an infinity as a fail

jua1978
05-25-13, 04:19 AM
This is my next goal which I am going to try for. I am thinking of trying dawntree and fairy

picklylily
05-25-13, 04:56 AM
Why is fairytale limited? O.o

holly_angel
05-25-13, 05:16 AM
On android, its for sure air and forest, right?

And is it really limited, its brand jew that cant ge ltd already I hope..?

holly_angel
05-25-13, 05:18 AM
Spelling Corrections

..Brand *new that cant *be..

Woops :S

kwhales
05-25-13, 05:57 AM
Fruitful lol

You jinxed me. Got another fruitful. Now, another 10 hours breeding. This is so much fun.!!!!!!

lollipop_rp
05-25-13, 06:00 AM
If you are breeding 8 hrs you have fairy. Fairy tale is 10 hr breed. Just like fruitful.

Yeh, thanks for correcting me.
I just realized after seeing the egg. I mistakened fairy for fairy tale. Oops....

Oh and the habitat takes 18 hrs.

Ok thank you! Luckily I didn't build the habitat yet

By the way, this is on an alternative acct. not lollipop_rp

kwhales
05-25-13, 06:06 AM
Yeh, thanks for correcting me.
I just realized after seeing the egg. I mistakened fairy for fairy tale. Oops....

Ok thank you! Luckily I didn't build the habitat yet

By the way, this is on an alternative acct. not lollipop_rp

I know. You are my neighbor under it.

ganodustin
05-25-13, 06:13 AM
well, there should be trading portal and spell shop in android Dragon Story Fairytales, but where are they? TL pls dont make us disappointed if you're not gonna provide the feature any time right now.

allenomg
05-25-13, 07:11 AM
hope this doesnt take me as long as cosmic

fairyfrenzy87
05-25-13, 07:42 AM
Finally got it after an abundance of fruitfuls. I hope to never, ever, ever see another fruitful -__- I used Air/Fairy

CMCHASE
05-25-13, 08:27 AM
Got it second try... Now I need enough coins to buy the habitat...

Baraze
05-25-13, 09:12 AM
Such an insult. This ugly brat is acting like its super rare. Nothing but fruitfuls, minus one fairy, I keep getting. And so many are doing it on the first and second try. My island has been cursed for the past couple months.

DragonTan1
05-25-13, 09:21 AM
Such an insult. This ugly brat is acting like its super rare. Nothing but fruitfuls, minus one fairy, I keep getting. And so many are doing it on the first and second try. My island has been cursed for the past couple months.

I got 2, but you're right it was acting like a super rare... 2nd one I got on 2nd go though. I got more Fairy than Fruitful, which is great because I needed to get more spell scrolls.

esmeetje1990
05-25-13, 11:56 AM
I'm getting nothing but Fruitfuls too :( And I thought this one would be easy... (judging by some people who got it in the beginning)

moda999
05-25-13, 01:23 PM
Me too. More fruitfuls than I can count over 2 devices. Weird!

Baraze
05-25-13, 01:58 PM
It stinks! I had to take a break and try for black swan again. Ill to back to this one tomorrow. Because I really want the hybrid thats coming Monday.

gotalotaluv
05-25-13, 03:02 PM
I actually got to see it "upclose!" and it looks like a Kindergarden drawing.

LMAO !!! Made my day! I seriously laughed out loud at that one! I have 2 questions for TL ... SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER VERSION? IS THIS ONE GOING TO FORCE CLOSE AS BADLY IF NOT WORSE THAN THE OTHERS? and my second question is OH YAY! NEW HABITATS! UM ... can we get an INCREASE MAYBE?

gotalotaluv
05-25-13, 03:25 PM
ok .. got it on 2nd try with fruitful and parakeet ... full blown in the habit (yes, I'm a gold rusher) ... and at level 10 it makes 652 coins and hour ... i have a lvl 6 atlantis that makes 792. NOT COMPLAINING ... I'm just saying .. lol It is kinda cute tho. In an "Alice in Wonderland" kind of way!

kwhales
05-25-13, 03:36 PM
Another fruitful for me. And yet another 10 hrs in the den. This is soooooo much fun. I don't understand why it is so easy for some and so difficult for others. Isn't is the same rarity for everyone?

Baraze
05-25-13, 03:37 PM
Another fruitful for me. And yet another 10 hrs in the den. This is soooooo much fun. I don't understand why it is so easy for some and so difficult for others. Isn't is the same rarity for everyone?

Some islands are cursed I tell you. Cursed!

DragonTan1
05-25-13, 03:40 PM

Yes! I was trying for a Fairy, so I can trade it and I got another FT! *sigh We are cursed... :(

kwhales
05-25-13, 03:41 PM

I know. Grrr. If there wasn't so many fails now with diamond and diamond, I'd try that since that combo seems to work for me. But I really don't want 33 hr fails right now. So green and yellow it is.

kwhales
05-25-13, 03:42 PM
Yes! I was trying for a Fairy, so I can trade it and I got another FT! *sigh We are cursed... :(

Really?!!!!!

*cyber slap* again.

HenryLucky1
05-25-13, 03:52 PM

I think it's all about the time when you click that breed button

kwhales
05-25-13, 05:35 PM
Another fruitful. My patience is almost gone.

infinitelove19
05-25-13, 05:49 PM
I was lucky. Got it my first try on main account & about the fourth try on my phone.

I wonder if this will have two more dragons, like Cosmic/Saturn/Eclipse? If so I might wait until both are released to even the odds. I waited for eclipse to be released, but still can't get anything other than Cosmic & Saturn. I probably have gotten 7 or 8 Saturns by now. It's ridiculous!! :-/

tsuki003
05-25-13, 07:56 PM
Two things: 1) to the people who told me way back around page 4 that android didn't have this dragon so thus I ignored this forum and didn't know bout the download, thanks XP
2) this is one ugly dragon XD as many have probably mentioned. Lets hope the hybrids are better and that the element doesn't split!

scottyhaha
05-25-13, 08:18 PM
Two things: 1) to the people who told me way back around page 4 that android didn't have this dragon so thus I ignored this forum and didn't know bout the download, thanks XP
2) this is one ugly dragon XD as many have probably mentioned. Lets hope the hybrids are better and that the element doesn't split!
You would love the BIG BAD dragon

tsuki003
05-25-13, 08:37 PM
You would love the BIG BAD dragon
I saw it! Tis indeed awesome but I have a horrible feeling it will involve night and a lot of splitting....thus the name lol

DragonTan1
05-25-13, 08:58 PM
I saw it! Tis indeed awesome but I have a horrible feeling it will involve night and a lot of splitting....thus the name lol

Or 2 FT dragons.. Like Cosmic/Cosmic for Eclipse and Saturn.

nbella1414
05-25-13, 09:14 PM
Another fruitful. My patience is almost gone.

I almost gave up too. I ended up getting 8 of them (emerald/topaz. Fairy/parakeet)!!! Then I switched to air and forest and for it on the first try. The only good thing is that I traded most of them and got enough spell scrolls to craft Onyx. Which I have nowhere to home anyway.

tsuki003
05-25-13, 11:10 PM
Or 2 FT dragons.. Like Cosmic/Cosmic for Eclipse and Saturn.
Or fairytale and night! Though it doesn't seem to be a fairytale element.

wayneh23
05-26-13, 01:41 AM
I still haven't upgraded to fairytale version yet i was waiting to see if they would give me free gold to do so, anyone had the 30 gold to install it?Need gold to speed up my all my winter dragons.

belbar22
05-26-13, 02:30 AM
Lost count of my fruitful, fairy and parakeet fails. Losing the will to live....

esmeetje1990
05-26-13, 03:12 AM
I got it last night with Air/Emerald, and it's on the nest now :) Too bad I hadn't bought the habitat yet, now the egg will just have to sit there until that's done.

jua1978
05-26-13, 03:25 AM
My first try 10 hours probably a fruitfull but maybe a fairytale lets wait and see what will be in the nest in a few hours time

Baraze
05-26-13, 04:28 AM
I finally got it tonight. With topaz and emerald. Ill try for a second for when the hybrids come about.

hamadrys
05-26-13, 04:29 AM
Lost count of my fruitful, fairy and parakeet fails. Losing the will to live....

*Hug*... I also have a lot of trouble to get Planet. But my fails are Charms (16 hours) and Titans (32 hours). Let's cry together... :'(

jua1978
05-26-13, 04:46 AM
My first try = fruitful LOL 2nd try now again 10 hours, holding thumbs its a fairytale

kwhales
05-26-13, 04:47 AM
Just got another fruitful and another 10 hr breed time. This is getting ridiculous

jua1978
05-26-13, 04:48 AM
Just got another fruitful and another 10 hr breed time. This is getting ridiculous

How many times have you tried

kwhales
05-26-13, 04:56 AM
How many times have you tried

Constantly since Thursday night. I think its 11 or 12 times. I did get one parakeet Yay. and 2 fairies, but all the rest were fruitfuls.

Nuts I tell you, Nuts.

flowless
05-26-13, 05:36 AM
Got it second try
Got 2 million still 2 more millions coins to go

Disel8
05-26-13, 05:36 AM
Can't get one either keep getting friutful, what levels are you using yellow+green and what way around!

kwhales
05-26-13, 05:39 AM
Can't get one either keep getting friutful, what levels are you using yellow+green and what way around!

I am using mostly epics except for dawntree. Trying every combo a few times, then another, then another.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-26-13, 05:47 AM
I am using mostly epics except for dawntree. Trying every combo a few times, then another, then another.

Have you tried air & fairy yet?
A few of my neighbours got it with this combo.

kwhales
05-26-13, 06:21 AM
Have you tried air & fairy yet?
A few of my neighbours got it with this combo.

Yep, but hey, I can try it again.

HenryLucky1
05-26-13, 06:28 AM
Yep, but hey, I can try it again.

I think Diamond and Fairy will work:)

kwhales
05-26-13, 06:32 AM
I think Diamond and Fairy will work:)

Haven't tried that yet. My luck i will get another gold and a very long breeding time. But its worth a shot. Thank you.

DragonTan1
05-26-13, 06:48 AM
Or fairytale and night! Though it doesn't seem to be a fairytale element.

It is a FT element.

Haven't tried that yet. My luck i will get another gold and a very long breeding time. But its worth a shot. Thank you.

Don't do it. Unless you want a Dawn Tree, Crusader or Gold... Try Fairy/Fruitful.

kwhales
05-26-13, 06:51 AM
It is a FT element.

Don't do it. Unless you want a Dawn Tree, Crusader or Gold... Try Fairy/Fruitful.

Yeah I know. By the way, crusader won't happen with a fairy combo. But gold, dawntree can and they have way too long of breeding times. I tried F/F but then I pretty much tried everything. Gotta evolve parakeet (forgot about her) and try her with fairy or fruitful or whatever. This is mythic all over again.

DragonTan1
05-26-13, 06:56 AM
Yeah I know. By the way, crusader won't happen with a fairy combo. But gold, dawntree can and they have way too long of breeding times. I tried F/F but then I pretty much tried everything. Gotta evolve parakeet (forgot about her) and try her with fairy or fruitful or whatever. This is mythic all over again.

Lol Crusader! I got mine with Fruitful/Forest and Fruitful/Fairy. Good luck.

Baraze
05-26-13, 07:02 AM
Someone got back to back ones with four leaf and fairy. By breeding is wonky right now. 15 hours with mask and lotus. My dragons are splitting and doing weird things, unlike ever before.

Back to topic, my combos could have at least given me a parakeet. But ill take the fairy and fruitfuls, because I need the gems for the scrolls.

hamadrys
05-26-13, 07:08 AM
All this makes me look forward to try for it soon...:( Yikes !

kwhales
05-26-13, 07:11 AM
All this makes me look forward to try for it soon...:( Yikes !

I'd start now. No way (at least I don't think so) will they get rid of planet right now since it has a lovely 32 fail with titan and gold speeding is possible.

HenryLucky1
05-26-13, 07:30 AM

We can get Crusader!? And dawn tree?

Baraze
05-26-13, 07:33 AM

You can't get crusader, no red in the mix. But dawn tree (reminds me I need to get mines back again) and gold are probable.

I would get two of them if possible. Because it will make it a heck of a lot easier to obtain the hybrids. I have people still asking me how to get the cosmic hybrids. I tell them I doubled them up and they came easily. I am not fighting for these dragons, since ive wasted too much time with the last eight dragons.

HenryLucky1
05-26-13, 07:34 AM
I've never gotten ultra rare fail for combo like that, so I can say it's safe to try Diamond and Fairy:)

moostermine
05-26-13, 07:35 AM
Gold and Quetzal worked for me.

DragonTan1
05-26-13, 08:32 AM

I made a mistake, you can't get Crusader but Dawn Tree is possible.

kwhales
05-26-13, 08:48 AM
Ok, maybe someone out there in TL land can explain this to me. I just got another fruitful. I understand as we all do that commons are a fail we have to deal with. But why can I/we get fairy's (i got three) as fails. Fairy's are rare. Well, isn't Fairytale just as rare? Why is it then, that we get fairy's and not fairytales? What makes fairytale rare harder to get then fairy rare? Shouldn't they have the same percentage or chance of breeding either rare?

Baraze
05-26-13, 09:01 AM
Ok, maybe someone out there in TL land can explain this to me. I just got another fruitful. I understand as we all do that commons are a fail we have to deal with. But why can I/we get fairy's (i got three) as fails. Fairy's are rare. Well, isn't Fairytale just as rare? Why is it then, that we get fairy's and not fairytales? What makes fairytale rare harder to get then fairy rare? Shouldn't they have the same percentage or chance of breeding either rare?

If you're not switching the dragons around from left to right, try it. Or a different combo. It will be worth a shot, since you only have three options from the green/yellow combo.

newmoonfashion
05-26-13, 09:05 AM
What makes fairytale rare harder to get then fairy rare? Shouldn't they have the same percentage or chance of breeding either rare?
I sometime think, that the rarity of a dragon has not much to say
It took me many tries to get Cosmic - got maybe 8 Peacocks and some Tricksters.
I have had about 15 Mistmoths, but still no Aether
It took me three months on and off to get Elf, I got I don't know how many Fairies and Parakeets.
Still no Scorpion either, even with all the red/yellow hybrids.
So my point is, some come easy and some don't... Maybe never.

funnyrandomness5112
05-26-13, 11:56 AM
Just got this fourth try, fails were as follow, Fruitful fruitful parakeet and then a fairytale!

allieandgrizzle
05-26-13, 01:30 PM
Just got this fourth try, fails were as follow, Fruitful fruitful parakeet and then a fairytale!

What combo did you use and what levels. Thx

MonteZamu
05-26-13, 01:45 PM
Just got it after 6 Fruitful fails. Used Forest x Air four times, then.switched over to Dawntree x Air and second try I've got it. Not so bad I think, now with Naga is a different story?

montrianmaster
05-26-13, 01:48 PM
I am not signed up for google play so they won't let me download. Will it become available to 1moble market.

belbar22
05-26-13, 03:30 PM
Finally got it with epic air and forest. Now back to trying for forestfire which despite being on level 94 I can't seem to get!!! This game is soooo frustrating sometimes

elitaserina
05-26-13, 03:32 PM
Finally got it with epic air and forest. Now back to trying for forestfire which despite being on level 94 I can't seem to get!!! This game is soooo frustrating sometimes

i thought i read somewhere that forestfire was an ios dragon only?

sehana
05-26-13, 03:37 PM
I am not signed up for google play so they won't let me download. Will it become available to 1moble market.
1mobile seems like a 'gateway' to install apps without having a GPlay acct. But it is up to 1mobile not TL whether 1mobile will have it available.

If you have a 1mobile account, why can't you have a google play acct? all you need is a free gmail/google acct...
You need facebook or google acct for 1mobile anyway, so why not have a gmail acct... sorry, just curious :)

belbar22
05-26-13, 03:40 PM

I am an iOS player but still thought it was available to everyone. It was one of the early dragons.

iAnnaSophia
05-26-13, 04:24 PM
This is not dragon this is a worm..TL are you losing some ideas?

Azriemw3
05-26-13, 04:25 PM
Fairytale dragon from last year update or not

kwhales
05-26-13, 05:06 PM

Forestfire is available to all devices. It is not IOS only. Its just really hard to get.

lmac10
05-26-13, 05:08 PM
Forestfire is available to all devices. It is not IOS only. Its just really hard to get.

I think that was one of the first dragons I got. I think I was around level 10

kwhales
05-26-13, 05:30 PM
Chalk up another fruitful and yet another 10 hr breed time.

krissy5000
05-26-13, 05:54 PM

If you have Virtue, try that with Forest. I've had several multiple Forestfires and Wilds from trying for Flower (which of course, I still don't have).

hamadrys
05-26-13, 05:59 PM
1mobile seems like a 'gateway' to install apps without having a GPlay acct. But it is up to 1mobile not TL whether 1mobile will have it available.

If you have a 1mobile account, why can't you have a google play acct? all you need is a free gmail/google acct...
You need facebook or google acct for 1mobile anyway, so why not have a gmail acct... sorry, just curious :)

Does this mean that 1mobile is also a "legal" way to download TL's games ?

jua1978
05-26-13, 10:02 PM
2nd try once again a fruitfull, now my 3rd time it shows 8 hours, seems I am getting a fairy. Just keep on trying LOL

kutty4
05-27-13, 12:31 AM
Diamond/diamond with 10 hr breed time. Now time to save $4 mil for habitat.

RotomGuy
05-27-13, 12:55 AM
Hauled enough money together start habitat construction.

After my one last try for Dream later, I shall attempt to get this thing.

MonteZamu
05-27-13, 01:03 AM
Just got it after 6 Fruitful fails. Used Forest x Air four times, then.switched over to Dawntree x Air and second try I've got it. Not so bad I think, now with Naga is a different story?

Got it on third try with Dawntree x Air, not second. Also it just hatched and her name is Alice, hmm imaginative much…

Disel8
05-27-13, 03:56 AM
Just got mine with level 5 Dawntree+9 Air frist try after 4 friutful with forest+air.

kwhales
05-27-13, 04:12 AM
Just pulled in another fruitful, and this time I got an 8 hr breed, so fairy. I really think I may just go with d and d. That combo seems to work for me.
Really wish I knew how long 'limited' meant. TL can you give us a hint.

jua1978
05-27-13, 04:49 AM
1st try fruitfull
2nd try fruitful
3rd try fairy
4th try 10 hours holding thumbs for one

HenryLucky1
05-27-13, 04:53 AM
Just pulled in another fruitful, and this time I got an 8 hr breed, so fairy. I really think I may just go with d and d. That combo seems to work for me.

Don't give up! I will take a break for Night elf after 2 weeks non stop trying, because will try Fairytale this morning
after lost 100 gold in 1 minute trying for that elf:( I don't want spend any gold

hamadrys
05-27-13, 05:02 AM

This dragon is limited ???

RotomGuy
05-27-13, 05:05 AM

It said "Breed this limited family of dragons now!"

kwhales
05-27-13, 05:07 AM

Yeah. The pop up says limited time. Just doesn't give any hints as to how long. Hopefully a month or more.

and Henry, I am not giving up. I will keep trying. Just got one on my other account. But, he will be nesting for quite a while since I only have 1 million plus in my coin bank.

figuresk8er88
05-27-13, 06:03 AM
after another handful of fruitful and fairies, just switched to dawntree&topaz. Got 10h but pretty sure it's just another fruitful... Sigh

elwood99
05-27-13, 06:36 AM
Fruitful after fruitful for me. Oh dear when will it end?

kwhales
05-27-13, 11:08 AM
Switched to diamond and diamond. First try, air.

yayacupcake
05-27-13, 11:33 AM
It said "Breed this limited family of dragons now!"

Yeah. The pop up says limited time. Just doesn't give any hints as to how long. Hopefully a month or more.

and Henry, I am not giving up. I will keep trying. Just got one on my other account. But, he will be nesting for quite a while since I only have 1 million plus in my coin bank.

Seriously? Limited? How about Big Bad Dragon? Guessing all Fairy Tales since it says " Family of Dragons " ....

quetzal_
05-27-13, 11:57 AM
Is the Fairytale dragon only available to iOS users? I'm android, and while this dragon is breedable, I don't even have its habitat in my market so how would I place it? Also, the dragon itself is not in my market. Does this mean I can't even breed it?

Baraze
05-27-13, 12:01 PM
Is the Fairytale dragon only available to iOS users? I'm android, and while this dragon is breedable, I don't even have its habitat in my market so how would I place it? Also, the dragon itself is not in my market. Does this mean I can't even breed it?

You have to download the new app for android.

hamadrys
05-27-13, 12:24 PM
Just downloaded the new Fairy tales version. Tired of waiting for a gold goal. So...here we go :)

kwhales
05-27-13, 12:53 PM
Just downloaded the new Fairy tales version. Tired of waiting for a gold goal. So...here we go :)

Good luck.

hamadrys
05-27-13, 01:18 PM
Good luck.

Thank you. I feel I am going to need it, lol.

sandragsk
05-27-13, 01:26 PM
Okay first I`m on kindle fire. I have been confused ever since I started playing DS a couple of months ago. Can I not breed fairytale? Some answers . I can find in the forum but there's so much to go through. Is there some kind of guide as to what I can and can`t do. Thanks for any help.

allenomg
05-27-13, 02:01 PM
i thnk i have gotten 5 fruitfuls y__y
this is my new cosmic, gonna take forever to breed

yayacupcake
05-27-13, 02:05 PM
Okay first I`m on kindle fire. I have been confused ever since I started playing DS a couple of months ago. Can I not breed fairytale? Some answers . I can find in the forum but there's so much to go through. Is there some kind of guide as to what I can and can`t do. Thanks for any help.

Basically look at the dragon to your left, look at the dragon to your right. One of these 2 dragons you can't get. On top of all the Gemstone, Quest, Battle Arena, Click to Win, Album reward dragons and crafted dragons... you also don't get Pink, Cosmic, Mythic or Fairy Tale dragons. Great huh?

kwhales
05-27-13, 02:17 PM
Two tried with diamond and diamond. Air and now water. Tired of using gold to speed. This will have to wait until tomorrow.

Or…until I break down and use more gold. Whichever comes first.

tsuki003
05-27-13, 02:46 PM
First try for fairytale with fairy and fourleaf is...fairy! Lol

KindleFire083
05-27-13, 03:28 PM

Basically look at the dragon to your left, look at the dragon to your right. One of these 2 dragons you can't get. On top of all the Gemstone, Quest, Battle Arena, Click to Win, Album reward dragons and crafted dragons... you also don't get Pink, Cosmic, Mythic or Fairy Tale dragons. Great huh?

No, we cannot get, as in breed, this Fairytale dragon in the 1.0.5.5 version of Dragon Story. There are 50+ dragons we cannot breed, craft or purchase with gold that are iOS-only, available in the latest Android version or removed from all platforms.

sharbuch
05-27-13, 03:41 PM
i thnk i have gotten 5 fruitfuls y__y
this is my new cosmic, gonna take forever to breed

Me too really tired of of fruitful really sick of him actually 6 of them in a row

sandragsk
05-27-13, 03:54 PM
Thanks yayacupcake Oh well and I really liked this one. Guess I`'ll get what. I can

sandragsk
05-27-13, 03:57 PM
Thanks Kindle Fire083

hamadrys
05-27-13, 04:03 PM
First try : 8 hours : Fairy.

HenryLucky1
05-27-13, 04:39 PM
First try: Four leaf & Fairy: 10 hours.

hamadrys
05-27-13, 05:27 PM

I hope it's the right one, HenryLucky1 :). Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

purplegem611
05-27-13, 05:34 PM
Can emerald be used to breed this? I think I remember reading way back that crafted dragons couldn't breed??

kwhales
05-27-13, 05:41 PM
Can emerald be used to breed this? I think I remember reading way back that crafted dragons couldn't breed??

Yes. Some people got fairytale using emerald and topaz.

HenryLucky1
05-27-13, 05:50 PM

Aww, thanks! I won't be sad if it's Just Fruitful:)

allenomg
05-27-13, 08:14 PM
Me too really tired of of fruitful really sick of him actually 6 of them in a row

yeah, im not even excited when i get 10 hours
sixth time in a row, lets see what i get XD dont know how people get parakeets as fails

jovanisto
05-27-13, 08:21 PM
Got mine with bat x emerald.

HenryLucky1
05-27-13, 11:30 PM
That's Fairy tale

Thanks for your crossed fingers!

HenryLucky1
05-27-13, 11:37 PM
That's Fairy tale

Thanks for your crossed fingers!

Woohoo! After I saw my Fairytale on nest, I tried Night and Night for Night elf and get 14 hours!!!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-28-13, 01:14 AM
Woohoo! After I saw my Fairytale on nest, I tried Night and Night for Night elf and get 14 hours!!!!

Nice. Two good ones in a row!
Congrats : )

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 01:19 AM
Nice. Two good ones in a row!
Congrats : )

Thanks, I feel lucky today:)

stoogehunter
05-28-13, 01:40 AM
Finally got fairy tale after roughly 20 fruitfuls and 7 fairies. Epic forest x epic air.

bellarose2012
05-28-13, 02:04 AM
I wasn't having any luck with emerald x topaz so I switched to quetzal x topaz and got on the first try.

lollipop_rp
05-28-13, 04:38 AM
Just got!!!
After 3 fruitfuls
2 fairies
And 1 parakeet

And I know for sure, unlike last time, I checked the chart twice

Used epic fairy and lvl 4 fairy

lollipop_rp
05-28-13, 04:38 AM
I wasn't having any luck with emerald x topaz so I switched to quetzal x topaz and got on the first try.

Maybe limited and diamond hybrids increase chances?

kwhales
05-28-13, 04:41 AM
Just got!!!
After 3 fruitfuls
2 fairies
And 1 parakeet

And I know for sure, unlike last time, I checked the chart twice

Used epic fairy and lvl 4 fairy

Congrats. Just saw your nest. What a wonderful sight.

hamadrys
05-28-13, 04:50 AM
Congrats to all who got it. And special congrats to HenryLucky1 for 2 new dragons in a row !!! :D

henrylucky
05-28-13, 04:57 AM
Congrats to all who got it. And special congrats to HenryLucky1 for 2 new dragons in a row !!! :D

Thanks!! Congrats for you too!!

lunarbunny
05-28-13, 07:11 AM
I had to take a break from mythic, especially now BB is out, and got FT on the first go! But I had tried four or five times the day it came out and got all fruitful lol. Now it's back to going for mythic lol :)

zhynabella
05-28-13, 07:36 AM
Congrats! I thought it was merely an impossible mission! I still have hopes after so many fruitfuls fails ^^

Finally got fairy tale after roughly 20 fruitfuls and 7 fairies. Epic forest x epic air.

jua1978
05-28-13, 07:42 AM
Sooooooo my 4 th try that was 10 hours is a fairytale just now in my nest yaaay

jewelz22
05-28-13, 12:22 PM
This is crazy... I have tried every combo with yellow and green diamond combos too and every time a fruitful!!! Atleast 25 of them now!!!!

aceblade
05-28-13, 12:29 PM
This is crazy... I have tried every combo with yellow and green diamond combos too and every time a fruitful!!! Atleast 25 of them now!!!!
I feel your pain.
:(
Did you try Topaz with Emerald?

yukihamasaki0618
05-28-13, 07:43 PM
Still dont have fairy tales :( 3 fruitful using elf/fairy. Swicth to forest/fairy. 10 hrs too.. maybe fruitful again :(

tsuki003
05-28-13, 08:44 PM
Just started trying but so far I've got two fairys and now I have a 10 hour breed so here's hoping!

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 08:47 PM
Just started trying but so far I've got two fairys and now I have a 10 hour breed so here's hoping!

Fingers crossed for you!

tsuki003
05-28-13, 08:48 PM
Fingers crossed for you!
Thanx!

jua1978
05-29-13, 02:08 AM
Fairy and dawntree as I said 4 th try and I got it

hamadrys
05-29-13, 04:38 AM
1 fairy and 3 Fruitfuls so far with plain Air/Forest combo.
Switched to Flower/Fairy for a chance at Kite. 10 hours in den. HenryLucky1 keep your fingers crossed for me, lol :)

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:46 AM
1 fairy and 3 Fruitfuls so far with plain Air/Forest combo.
Switched to Flower/Fairy for a chance at Kite. 10 hours in den. HenryLucky1 keep your fingers crossed for me, lol :)

Okay!!;)

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:47 AM
Total 7 crossed fingers:)

lady_saphira
05-29-13, 05:42 AM
I got mine with island and firestorm...was kinda excited until saw the 4 million habitat...is it even worth keeping this dragon? I only have about 450k coin right now so.it'll take me ages to get 4 million...

jua1978
05-29-13, 05:47 AM
I got mine with island and firestorm...was kinda excited until saw the 4 million habitat...is it even worth keeping this dragon? I only have about 450k coin right now so.it'll take me ages to get 4 million...

4 mill habitat which gives you 3000 coins

lady_saphira
05-29-13, 05:56 AM
Is that sarcasm I detect, lol?? Yeah, think I'll just sell. Doesn't even seem to earn much for a rare. :-/ Very frustrating...

jua1978
05-29-13, 06:03 AM
No sarcasm just the brutal truth after I bought the habitat I only saw that it gives 3000 coins I thought it would at least give more coins

picklylily
05-29-13, 07:29 AM
Is that sarcasm I detect, lol?? Yeah, think I'll just sell. Doesn't even seem to earn much for a rare. :-/ Very frustrating...

Why sell? FT is limited. :3

hamadrys
05-29-13, 08:46 AM

Do you have a second nest ?

Nessa_V
05-29-13, 10:55 AM
Got mine on second try with epic elf dragon x epic parakeet dragon.
First try with epic elf dragon x epic fairy dragon gave me another fairy dragon.

anurulz
05-29-13, 11:14 AM
second try, got me a fairytale..dawntree + fairy...woopee!!

hamadrys
05-29-13, 11:24 AM
Total 7 crossed fingers:)

Thank you HenryLucky1 !!! It worked. Got my little Fairytale with Flower/Fairy combo !!! Yay :D

lunarbunny
05-29-13, 11:26 AM
Congrats! :) I could use some of that luck w BB lol

kwhales
05-29-13, 02:41 PM
Thank you HenryLucky1 !!! It worked. Got my little Fairytale with Flower/Fairy combo !!! Yay :D

Congrats on your fairytale. Mine is still hiding.

lmac10
05-29-13, 02:52 PM
Congrats to all who have it so far, I just had my first attempt and ........fruitful lol............and so it begins

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 03:51 PM
Congrats!!

Horntail21
05-29-13, 06:08 PM
Ugh. I spent the 4 million on the habitat cause I got naga and fairy tale mixed up. I better get one now lol

figuresk8er88
05-29-13, 06:15 PM
after at least 20 fruitfuls, probably around 10-15 fairy, and 1 parakeet, finally got this in the nest now... feels almost as painful as getting black...

kwhales
05-29-13, 06:19 PM
First try with quetzal and gold...fairy. Second try...10 hrs. After about 30 fails, this better be fairytale.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 06:21 PM
after at least 20 fruitfuls, probably around 10-15 fairy, and 1 parakeet, finally got this in the nest now... feels almost as painful as getting black...

Congrats!

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 06:21 PM
First try with quetzal and gold...fairy. Second try...10 hrs. After about 30 fails, this better be fairytale.

Crossed my fingers for you!

kwhales
05-29-13, 06:22 PM
Crossed my fingers for you!

Thank you Henry. Can you please cross your toes too?

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 06:25 PM

Sure!!! *Doing it

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 06:28 PM

BTW, I always do it while I sit:D

kwhales
05-29-13, 06:30 PM
Sure!!! *Doing it

Thanks. Hope you don't have to do much walking today or your tootsies will start to hurt. I will speed up in about 8 hrs to give your fingers and toes a rest.

carlsbad69
05-29-13, 06:34 PM

After several fruitloop dragon (and 1 parakeet) fail from diamond/fairy, diamond/elf, four leaf/fairy...first try with gold/quetzel worked and I have a nice grub worm dragon :D

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 06:39 PM
Thanks. Hope you don't have to do much walking today or your tootsies will start to hurt. I will speed up in about 8 hrs to give your fingers and toes a rest.

Never mind, don't think about this fingers and toes. Don't spend your gold for me:)

kwhales
05-29-13, 06:47 PM
Never mind, don't think about this fingers and toes. Don't spend your gold for me:)

Aww so sweet. I will speed up when I get up in the morning. Usually do. A couple gold isn't much.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 06:51 PM
Aww so sweet. I will speed up when I get up in the morning. Usually do. A couple gold isn't much.

It's much for me:)

kwhales
05-29-13, 06:54 PM
It's much for me:)

Aww again. I have two other devices I get gold from, so two or three every now and then isn't bad. More than that, yeah I get stingy with it. Big time.

And I really want to see if I get fairytales or need a bigger bowl for more fruit salad.

kurebiz
05-30-13, 02:18 AM
Got it on second try. first try was a parakeet which I didn't have previously. Its about time!

kwhales
05-30-13, 03:17 AM
Henry you can uncross your fingers and toes. Just popped my breeding pair...got fruitful. Thanks anyway. New one comes out today and I still need last weeks. What a joy breeding and failing is.

HenryLucky1
05-30-13, 03:40 AM
Henry you can uncross your fingers and toes. Just popped my breeding pair...got fruitful. Thanks anyway. New one comes out today and I still need last weeks. What a joy breeding and failing is.

Ouw, sorry to hear that:(

kwhales
05-30-13, 03:57 AM
Ouw, sorry to hear that:(

Yeah me too. Someday.

RotomGuy
05-30-13, 04:24 AM
Agh, I dislike this element so much (not you, BB) but it has to go and be limited!

kwhales
05-30-13, 04:49 AM
Agh, I dislike this element so much (not you, BB) but it has to go and be limited!

It is limited. At least thats what the tag says.

aceblade
05-30-13, 08:30 AM
What does this guy give you after sending him thru the Trading Portal?

jonathanharker
05-30-13, 09:52 AM
Wow this has been tough to get. Fairies parakeets and fruitfuls galore...

hamadrys
05-30-13, 09:56 AM
Hello, can you please help me? I live in Germany and use a Kindle Fire HD and can't find an update to the Fairytales Edition... Works the Fairy Tales Edition on Kindle???
Thanks for answering...
Aurora2507

Kindle Fire edition has not been updated since the original game. If you cannot see these Fairytale dragons in your market, that means they are not available for Kindle.

lunarbunny
05-30-13, 10:16 AM
What does this guy give you after sending him thru the Trading Portal?

Fairytale gives one small topaz, was hoping for a yellow and green but I checked today.

lunarbunny
05-30-13, 10:17 AM
Got it on second try. first try was a parakeet which I didn't have previously. Its about time!

Congrats! I got mine as well :)

drevo77
05-30-13, 10:21 AM
Just got this using diamond and diamond

aceblade
05-30-13, 10:26 AM
Fairytale gives one small topaz, was hoping for a yellow and green but I checked today.

That's it?? What a cheapskate he is. lol

[S8] Elsa
05-30-13, 10:38 AM

To expand on this, TeamLava is not responsible for any issues that may occur from using a 3rd party Market. Such actions are at your own risk and TeamLava will not be able to offer any support for issues that may occur. Please also note this may not support IAP. You may need to open the supported version from Amazon, Google Play, or the App Store to buy Gems/Gold and switch back.

kwhales
05-30-13, 02:30 PM
Woohoo!!!!! just got fairytale with diamond and diamond. Such a happy camper here.

lmac10
05-30-13, 02:36 PM
Woohoo!!!!! just got fairytale with diamond and diamond. Such a happy camper here.

Congrats!!!!!! I'm 2 fruitfuls and a fairy in now *sigh :(

kwhales
05-30-13, 02:55 PM
Congrats!!!!!! I'm 2 fruitfuls and a fairy in now *sigh :(

Thank you. It was a long hard journey. Been trying since Thursday night. Hang in there.

tuskmage
05-30-13, 03:21 PM
Congarts enjoy your inch worm :P

kwhales
05-30-13, 03:25 PM
Congarts enjoy your inch worm :P

Thanks. Planning on it. This one I definitely earned.

tuskmage
05-30-13, 03:32 PM
Thanks. Planning on it. This one I definitely earned.

I got the Big Bad Boy with Worm/Diamond with only 3 forest failure hope that work for you too ;)

kwhales
05-30-13, 03:39 PM
I got the Big Bad Boy with Worm/Diamond with only 3 forest failure hope that work for you too ;)

I may stick with diamond and diamond for a while. Need some other dragons this combo can give me, so its worth a shot. Even fails are ok. Need black and pink gems yet and can always stock pile other gems for future features.

tuskmage
05-30-13, 03:49 PM
I may stick with diamond and diamond for a while. Need some other dragons this combo can give me, so its worth a shot. Even fails are ok. Need black and pink gems yet and can always stock pile other gems for future features.

Good idea, do you mind to breed a few Virtue & Magic for me too? Will leave it on your island thanks :D

kwhales
05-30-13, 04:03 PM
Good idea, do you mind to breed a few Virtue & Magic for me too? Will leave it on your island thanks :D

Sure. But I need the virtues. You can have the magics.

picklylily
05-30-13, 04:08 PM

Congrats! You're so lucky with Diamond-Diamond! :3

tuskmage
05-30-13, 04:18 PM
Sure. But I need the virtues. You can have the magics.

I'm just kidding don't come hunt for my head when you get those 2 lolx. But I do think the Magic looks better than the new Cheshire :) I can't wait to get home to chase after that ugly dragon :D

kwhales
05-30-13, 04:23 PM
I'm just kidding don't come hunt for my head when you get those 2 lolx. But I do think the Magic looks better than the new Cheshire :) I can't wait to get home to chase after that ugly dragon :D

Breed d and d hundreds of times. never got a magic or infinity or diamond. Going after another fairytale or others for gems and BB to keep.

yukihamasaki0618
05-30-13, 09:05 PM
Yes :o finally after many tries other combo ,got the fairytale first try with dawntree/fairy.. I tot was fruitful.... When put at nest...wow :D finally...can go to bid bad and the newest one :p so happy

riniocha1
05-30-13, 09:37 PM
So far this is the hardest new element for me over 20 tries most of them were fruitfuls. This morning i decided to bred forest and air i thought it's another 10hrs fruitful, i sped it up and BAM... The new element finally come to my island :).

dragon2dragon2
05-30-13, 10:33 PM
I got it with fruitful and island.

tsuki003
05-30-13, 11:57 PM
So many fruitfuls T.T one more parakeet though. I'm now breeding my epic four leaf and epic parakeet like rabbits trying to get this FT dragon so that I can get the others! Lol

HenryLucky1
05-31-13, 12:14 AM

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! At last you got it with your favorite combo!

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 12:49 AM
Got it, Forest + Topaz.

On the nest now :)

HenryLucky1
05-31-13, 01:04 AM
Got it, Forest + Topaz.

On the nest now :)
it's on my nest too! my second one:)

angela3737
05-31-13, 02:52 AM
My main account seems to be stuck on only getting fairytales ..last 6 out of 7 breeding ended up fairytales ..thought 3 nests enough ....could use another blender for these guys ..now need another habitat ..trying for BB..

HenryLucky1
05-31-13, 09:22 AM
LOL!!!
Just hatched my second Fairytale and it's same name with my first one, Rapunzel!! LOL

KindleFire083
05-31-13, 12:02 PM
monstriarmaster named** sorry sehana ;) btw the mobile version of this forum is awesome!

RotomGuy
05-31-13, 12:04 PM
My Fairytale hatched Elles but it doesn't look like a girl at all so I changed it to Cater.

Horntail21
05-31-13, 05:33 PM
Pretty sure I was max level when I got my first parakeet. Now I can't stop getting them trying for this dragon.

ffbb96
05-31-13, 06:30 PM
After tried fairy/daowntree twice, fairy/parakeet twice, finally got my fairytale by breeding dawntree/air the first time. Yay, so happy

finnth12
05-31-13, 07:23 PM
Got my second FT by accident using diamond/diamond. Meant to put diamond/FT then my finger slipped and clicked diamond. Glad, that didn't get virtue, lol.

elektraalpha
05-31-13, 08:33 PM
Saw fairytale theme in regular DS market now, does that mean I can breed them without using farytale DS ver?

AuntyRose32
05-31-13, 08:38 PM
Fairy and Parakeet got me a Fairytale dragon after about fifteen tries, glad the fail times weren't too long, good luck to everyone still trying.

lmac10
06-01-13, 04:55 PM
Still trying for this one *sigh but I have a 10 hour currently breeding not holding out hope since I keep getting fruitfuls lol

dapplefur
06-01-13, 11:51 PM
finally got fairytale with parakeet and four leaf. it took like eight tries with that combo.

Horntail21
06-02-13, 05:45 AM
Fairy and Parakeet go me my FT first try with that combo. Thanks for the tip!

kwhales
06-02-13, 05:51 AM
Fairy and Parakeet go me my FT first try with that combo. Thanks for the tip!

Congratulations.

Velcro31
06-02-13, 06:01 AM
The new market looks freaking awesome

tsuki003
06-02-13, 06:22 AM
I can not get a FT at all XP tried fairy x four leaf, four leaf x parakeet, dawntree x air, diamond x diamond, etc. And nothing. I now have a 33 hour wait v.v

danni7788
06-02-13, 07:03 AM
Omg. 11 fruitfuls in a row. Finally a fairy. But no fairytale :(

tiggerpiget
06-03-13, 12:04 AM
after breeding lot of fruitful and fairy, i finally got the failytale by using fairy and dawntree today

dolfinzluver
06-03-13, 03:39 AM
I bred level 4 Pegasus and level seven air and got it first try! Hope that you guys know by now that it's a green and yellow hybrid. :o

Anyuszko
06-03-13, 03:42 AM
Can anyone help me? I am breeding diamond with paraaket to get fairytale . After so many fails (10+ fruit , 3 fairy , 1 paraket ) still no fairytale. Theoretically this combo (diamond + paraket ) should work . I wanna use this combo for tiny chance fr gold. Do i do something wrong ?

holly_angel
06-03-13, 05:30 AM
Is there a timer for fairytale elements yet? Fairytale, big bad, Cheshire all limited but how long do we have? I dont even have cosmic yet and im all over the fairytale element since I don't want to miss out.

holly_angel
06-03-13, 05:32 AM
Can anyone help me? I am breeding diamond with paraaket to get fairytale . After so many fails (10+ fruit , 3 fairy , 1 paraket ) still no fairytale. Theoretically this combo (diamond + paraket ) should work . I wanna use this combo for tiny chance fr gold. Do i do something wrong ?

Nothing wrong, but its a rare dragon, I find rares are most easily achieved without any extra elements.

Try air w forest, then once u have fairytale, go for gold w diamond and air

Anyuszko
06-03-13, 06:21 AM
Nothing wrong, but its a rare dragon, I find rares are most easily achieved without any extra elements.

Try air w forest, then once u have fairytale, go for gold w diamond and air

Thanks. Only thing I understand hard, that it is only a "rare" dragon, not "ultra rare", and despite to this, I made 3 rares (fairy), 1 super rare (paraket), and not a single rare fairytale.

angellahg
06-03-13, 06:33 AM
I used fruitful x fruitful and finally got it. Try diamond x fruitful, it could lower your fruitful outcomes. Good luck!

angellahg
06-03-13, 06:34 AM
Thanks. Only thing I understand hard, that it is only a "rare" dragon, not "ultra rare", and despite to this, I made 3 rares (fairy), 1 super rare (paraket), and not a single rare fairytale.
Btw, I got 3 parakeets before FT, thought it didnt make sense either except these are new so act like super rare.

lilobrat05
06-03-13, 07:57 AM
I finally got one of these new dragons, second try with Parakeet and Fairy. However, my cosmic habitat is still empty because I cannot get any of those dragons......I think TL needs to make some of these dragons more common so they are easier to get. I'm ready to give up on this game. They are introducing so many new dragons and they are all rare or super rare and it's impossible to get them. They are taking the fun out of this game. I still need over 40 dragons and I'm getting maybe one new dragon a week..........at this rate of trying to get new dragons and the rate of new dragons TL is releasing it will be impossible to ever catch up. And I'm sorry but NO WAY am I paying mega bucks for a little dragon I get to watch on my screen.....I will give up this game first because they charge way too much for the dragons.

ramiejo
06-04-13, 01:28 PM
I agree with you. This game hasn't been fun for me for quite some time. I keep playing because I keep thinking that maybe something cool is coming, and I am trying to be patient. But I can't seem to get anything new anymore. Not even the older rare and common dragons that I am still trying to collect before they take them all away. There are too many new dragons, I almost NEVER get a new breed, and I hate the fact that they keep removing dragons from the market. I don't even know where to begin. Losing motivation to hang on...

I finally got one of these new dragons, second try with Parakeet and Fairy. However, my cosmic habitat is still empty because I cannot get any of those dragons......I think TL needs to make some of these dragons more common so they are easier to get. I'm ready to give up on this game. They are introducing so many new dragons and they are all rare or super rare and it's impossible to get them. They are taking the fun out of this game. I still need over 40 dragons and I'm getting maybe one new dragon a week..........at this rate of trying to get new dragons and the rate of new dragons TL is releasing it will be impossible to ever catch up. And I'm sorry but NO WAY am I paying mega bucks for a little dragon I get to watch on my screen.....I will give up this game first because they charge way too much for the dragons.

kbrown0410
06-04-13, 01:32 PM
I don't know how many attempts I've had at breeding this since it was released - I've had my first (and second) Parakeet, ONE Fairy, and an orchard of Fruitfuls. No Fairytale in sight.

dani8411
06-04-13, 02:01 PM
I got my Fairytale yesterday with Parakeet level 4 and Parakeet level 8, first try. I'm not looking foward to try the second one, I don't think I'll be this lucky twice

amygdane
06-04-13, 02:03 PM
I wonder if FT and fairy would work?

DragonTan1
06-04-13, 02:21 PM
I wonder if FT and fairy would work?

For a second FT? Yes it should.

lmac10
06-04-13, 03:29 PM
Would Diamond and Parakeet or Fairy etc work to get FT? Or would you just get air and forest fails (aside from diamond hybrids)

kwhales
06-04-13, 03:32 PM
Would Diamond and Parakeet or Fairy etc work to get FT? Or would you just get air and forest fails (aside from diamond hybrids)

yes those combos will work. Good luck. I can't get a second FT or BB or Chesire. So much fun.

lmac10
06-04-13, 03:37 PM
yes those combos will work. Good luck. I can't get a second FT or BB or Chesire. So much fun.

Thanks!! I hadn't tried the diamond yet to get FT and I'm starting to get frustrated with all the fruitfuls lol I'll have nightmares about apples hanging off me for weeks

amygdane
06-04-13, 04:37 PM
For a second FT? Yes it should.

Thanks for the confirmation! I need a second FT to breed with, cause I do not have a diamond yet.

zhynabella
06-04-13, 06:01 PM
Got it !!! With fairy and dawntree :)

DragonTan1
06-04-13, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the confirmation! I need a second FT to breed with, cause I do not have a diamond yet.

I got Cheshire and BB with FT/FT but if I needed one of the black/pink hybrids you can get with FT then I would have tried those combos.
FT/Night
FT/Virtue

tsuki003
06-04-13, 11:53 PM
Finally!!!!! My own FT dragon is in the nest :D yayz!

lmac10
06-05-13, 12:04 AM
Ok diamond and fairy in the den 10 hours that's gotta be fairytale right?

lmac10
06-05-13, 12:05 AM
Or it could still be fruitful?

tsuki003
06-05-13, 12:06 AM
Goodluck for FT though and not the latter

tsuki003
06-05-13, 12:08 AM
Ok diamond and fairy in the den 10 hours that's gotta be fairytale right?
Nm! I read this wrong lol ya that is a FT cause it can't be a fruitful. Congrats!