PDA

View Full Version : unable to change walls and floors

Unregistered
12-26-10, 05:17 PM
I am not able to change my walls and floors after expanding anyone able to help me with this u have a Droid incredible ....... please help

Unregistered
12-26-10, 07:01 PM
I have the same problem... I have a Droid 2.....

Unregistered
12-26-10, 07:13 PM
Same problem with my droid incredible.....no floor tiles, no wallpaper, no pictures for walls and no windows. It seems like all 3 games farm story restaurant story and bakery story are watered down apple apps for droid users. Each game is missing many items and upgrades that apple users have. Its a shame that they feel they dont need to address these issues before or even after they release a game on the droid market. I doubt they will fix these issues

Unregistered
12-26-10, 09:28 PM
I have the same issues! Floor is gray concrete and walls are white and I can't find the options to paint or lay floor down on my HTC EVO

Unregistered
12-27-10, 02:21 AM
i also cannot change wall and floor tiles.. i'm using a htc desire Z. will there be an update soon?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 02:30 PM
can we play this on laptop if there's really no chance to make this happen in my epic galaxy android phone?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 03:49 PM
I've been net-surfing to figure out how to add tile/wall color to the expanded portions of my restaurant and I'm really sad to see that this is apparently a known, unaddressed issue. :-( This has been a great little amuse-myself-in-down-time game but this will diminish my excitement since the goal is basically to earn cash to create the restaurant you want... and I can't.

Mekababy
12-27-10, 11:44 PM
It does the same thing on my droid version 2.2 the lg please fix asap

sanateeny88@yahoo.com
12-28-10, 10:34 AM
I am not able to change my walls and floors after expanding anyone able to help me with this u have a Droid incredible ....... please help

neither am I

Unregistered
12-28-10, 05:35 PM
on droid x and have the same problem..but yet i'm seeing places that are all done up very nicely???

Unregistered
12-30-10, 08:54 AM
These options are currently not available for Android devices. Our team is working to make them available as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Why can I see some restaurants with new tile and wallpaper??

Unregistered
12-30-10, 11:35 AM
Yeah, if it's not available yet then why can we look at other restaurants and they have their own walls and floors?

Unregistered
12-30-10, 04:20 PM
Why can I see some restaurants with new tile and wallpaper??

probably that restaurants are maintained with iPhone

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:09 PM
I have the HTC EVO and I am also unable to change walls or floors. =/

bunnylove28
01-02-11, 08:49 PM
Please fix floor and wall issue. Currently playing Bakery Story. Droid X.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:57 PM
HTC Aria. Same problem. I see other people's restaurants looking real nice. Great game. It's a shame about the unaddressed issue.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:58 PM
Please fix!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:28 AM
These options are currently not available for Android devices. Our team is working to make them available as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

To the developer,
That was posted on 12 30. It is now the 8th. If there are development issues, Android users should be kept in the loop. Let us know that your at least trying. After all it was you who put a non fully functional game out there and expect us to pay for "gems". Obviously you know about this forum, use it to redirect users if you have another site with updates.
Droid 2.2

Unregistered
01-09-11, 10:23 AM
I personally use a Droid X and would also like to have the same options available as other paying customer using the iphone. The sad fact is that as long as the iphone is the king of sales, us Droid users will continue to suffer with the less than perfect apps that are thrown our way. I was reading an article that stated "According to newly uncovered in-house evidence from Verizon, the AT&T iPhone is outselling the Verizon Droid by a stunning 2.5 to 1 ratio, meaning that five iPhones are going out the door in the U.S. for every two Droid phones, says Fast Company." This was taken from an article in Beatweek Magazine dated 12/13/10. Looks we have some time to wait for better customer/app support.....

fleurs
01-09-11, 11:20 AM
me 2!! n then wen i ask how they got the floor tiles they say in the shop!! n i look but it's not there!! its soo annoying!! aahh :(

hkwarfare
01-09-11, 11:41 AM
I am also unable to put floor tiles when will it be fixed!! Mytouch slide

Unregistered
01-09-11, 05:27 PM
Same on my htc evo!!!!! im so upset....... i hate it! i want a pretty restaurant! not one with ugly grey concrete floors.... :(

Paulies Bakery
01-09-11, 06:36 PM
Well at least I know why I can't find floor and walls in design. Note TeamLava claimed all the way back in May 202 they were working on the problem and 7 months later it's not fixed.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:17 AM
How disappointing. :(

Kay This Way
01-10-11, 11:49 AM
I can't change the walls or floors either on my galaxy s captivate so it has to be an android market issue.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:02 PM
ya i have a galaxy...cant change walls or floors...been asking lots of people but...

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:58 PM
Just like everyone else I can't change my walls and tiles. I hope this can be fixed soon because it seems to be a big problem for people using andriods.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 03:02 PM
yep same here...I have the HTC Evo and it won't let me change the walls or floors...had I known that I would have never expanded my restaurant or bakery..now they just look crappy :/ ughh.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 07:28 PM
I have a mytouch 4g and I also cannot change my walls and floors. I hate that a lot of people are adapting to droid phones but teamlava isnt moving quicker to fixing all these oeoples problems. I do home for a complete update soon.

niokoe
11-25-11, 03:23 AM
I can't change floors, and the game close automatically all time i try.

I'm on android.

barleycoon
11-25-11, 05:03 AM
I can't change floors, and the game close automatically all time i try.

I'm on android.

Have you tried restarting your device at all? Do your other apps force close alot?
Which game version and device version do you have? Have you also tried moving the game to your SD card?
I really hope it improves for you.

niokoe
11-28-11, 02:50 AM
Thanks you!

I desinstall and settle down again. It work again ^^

So, when android users can have the sushi machine?

barleycoon
11-28-11, 04:29 AM
Thanks you!

I desinstall and settle down again. It work again ^^

So, when android users can have the sushi machine?
Your welcome, so glad it's working for you. I'm really sorry, I don't think TL have said a release date for the sushi machine.