PDA

View Full Version : Everything is gone, AGAIN!

Unregistered
12-26-10, 05:10 PM
I had 2 sparkling ciders, 8 strawberry cheesecake, alot og gifts. All ready for the customers.
2 minutes later everything is gone and i dont have a dollar more money.
This is the second time.
I think i am going to remove this game since it is so buggy...

Unregistered
12-27-10, 09:05 AM
Wow, that is crazy.. have you tried to turn off the device and make sure you have the updates?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 10:30 PM
I'm done until this timing issue gets fixed. Stopped baking today and let it all sell out. Not surprisingly it took about 10 minutes. It would be nice if someone from team lava informed us if this is a known issue or if they have any plans on fixing it anytime soon though. Until then I'm done.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 05:03 AM
First of all sorry for my bad english :)

I've lost everything in 5 minutes.. I had closed the shop during the night then opened this morning with 10 "tables" full of cookies, cackes ecc.. After 5 minutes all was... finished (?!) :(((

My ID is maka76 and I'm at 12th level

Thank u!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 06:57 AM
This keeps happening to me again and again, although I find it to be a more frequent occurrence in RS. I had my bakery closed for over 12 hours to restock, filled my counters and when I cam back after 30 minutes it was all gone. I didn't remember what my previous coinage was, so no idea on what I lost or gained. Restarting the phone does nothing.

Unregistered
12-29-10, 02:50 PM
That keeps happening to me too! I hate it! When I make tons of food for the customers, I go play another game then five minutes later I go back and it's all gone!! It's happened to me twice!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 08:44 PM
I am having the same issue. Accepting gifts and finishing food that has cooked all night and the poof...gone...all of it. No gifts...no cooked food and then I ended up $8000 in the negative. How does this happen ??

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:51 AM
i have same issue;
i enjoyed the bakery story and the id is "mrglen".
but now.my game id is forcibly changed to "kayenne"
please return my id "mrglen". :(

Unregistered
12-30-10, 05:51 AM
And it happened again to me this morning. I unblocked my door and in 30 minutes another 12 hours worth of baking was gone.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 12:47 PM
Same thing happened to me as well. Fresh food just finished cooking. Two cakes, two teas, macaroons aaaaannnddd the food I just put for cooking gone. And so is the money I just got for becoming a brownie chef.I just went to check on my restaurant, came back and it's all gone!!!!
ID:sumsum9113

Unregistered
12-30-10, 01:19 PM
Let me ask you guys a question...what device are you using? Are you using a Droid? Because it seems like there are issues with Droid. Why TL doesn't beta test its games better, especially for different devices I'll never know. All of their apps are extremely buggy when first released.

I'm on an IPhone 4 and not having any problems with losing food.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 12:51 AM
Same here...i put the finish food on the counter...bakery is out of the sync..and all Counter are clear now!
ID:josefinchen

Unregistered
12-31-10, 09:21 AM
Let me ask you guys a question...what device are you using? Are you using a Droid? Because it seems like there are issues with Droid. Why TL doesn't beta test its games better, especially for different devices I'll never know. All of their apps are extremely buggy when first released.

I'm on an IPhone 4 and not having any problems with losing food.

I am using an IPad

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:09 PM
This has happened to me repeatedly. It doesn't happen in restaurant story. What is going on? When will this br fixed. I just got my bakery to the point where I was in good shape ...many red velvet cakes, apple cider, and now all gone. Very frustrating for my son.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:28 AM
This has happened to me twice. The first time I closed the app for about five minutes before i came back to check on a food that was ready. The next time I opened the bakery, closed the app completely, then reopened the app and all my counters were cleared of food. Each time though, I did get credited the right amount of coins for all dishes. I am using an iPhone 4.

ebonweaver
01-01-11, 08:45 AM
I saw this happen once as well, but only once so far and I'm not sure why. I switched screens to neighbors or design or something and poof, no food on return.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 01:22 PM
I'm loosing food when the chef puts it on one plate! Very frustrating. I'm ready to quit.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 09:02 PM
I put my strawberry cake up and closed it and opened it again immediately and it was already gone. No money increased.

So I put up a gift, a chocolate cake, for sale again I restarted the game and the item disappeared.

This is so fustrating pls fix it!!

deadpix
01-02-11, 05:08 AM
I put my strawberry cake up and closed it and opened it again immediately and it was already gone. No money increased.

So I put up a gift, a chocolate cake, for sale again I restarted the game and the item disappeared.

This is so fustrating pls fix it!!

This was a problem that really irritated RS players until an update a month ago that more or less cleared it. What is strange is that they solved it on RS but left it here even though both games seem to have the same engine.

Isis
01-03-11, 03:53 AM
I'm not exactly sure wat to do about it, but this problem actually startedlast week--couple of days after dL ing the App. My cakes and pies would disappear after I was booted out of the app trying to go to messages or open new recipes. Thought it might just be a glitch cause it was so new. Anyway, I got this idea to do some major decorating and baking this holiday weekend and have a grand opening tonight before I go to bed. I've been playing nothing but this game since Thursday evening and about two hours ago, I open shop and the customers all seem happy bc my hearts are at 100. I get booted again and come back expecting to see at least 5,000 in profit... EVERY counter in my bakery is empty. OMG!!! No joke!! 345,740 dollars worth of baked goods--GONE in less that 5 minutes. I can't go back to that game after that. And I was so addicted.

Isis
01-03-11, 03:55 AM
Oh yeah... ID is CharliB. Level 20

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:54 PM
And it took 3 weeks to fix! Make sure Norman knows about it so he can report it. What I don't understand is why it is not happening to all Bakeries. In RS, everyone had the problem. Here, only some. I know how frustrating and upsetting this is. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Unregistered
01-08-11, 10:25 PM
I downloaded bakery story and RS a couple of days ago today I put a chair in front of the door and closed to restock. I lost everything in both games. I am just a little frustrated especially since I didn't get any money it just vanished my id is rayasveggies can anyone help me.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 08:17 AM
It just happened to me. I had closed for the night and had a ton of food. I left it for an hour, came back and almost everything was gone. I didn't get a out of sync message or anything. I lost everything that takes more than an hour to bake - red velvet cake, chocolate tart, banana bread, hot apple cider, etc. This is very frustrating and not the first time it's happened to me.

id: LadyLaFleur, lvl 29

Unregistered
01-09-11, 08:20 AM
It just happened to me. I had closed for the night and had a ton of food. I left it for an hour, came back and almost everything was gone. I didn't get a out of sync message or anything. I lost everything that takes more than an hour to bake - red velvet cake, chocolate tart, banana bread, hot apple cider, etc. This is very frustrating and not the first time it's happened to me.

PS: I'm using an iPad

Unregistered
01-10-11, 04:32 PM

And it happened AGAIN. This needs to get fixed ASAP.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:47 PM
just happened to be both BS and RS.

id: xerelise

Unregistered
01-13-11, 08:18 PM
This happened to me as well! I went in to redesign my bakery. I had a TON of food! SO much FOOD! it was crazy. I lost sync with the bakery. When I put all my bakery counters back all of my dang on food was gone! I worked hard. Not to mention I lost gems too! The gems I had earned for spending so much dang time on this stupid game! Give me my food and gems back!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 08:23 PM
This happened to me as well! I went in to redesign my bakery. I had a TON of food! SO much FOOD! it was crazy. I lost sync with the bakery. When I put all my bakery counters back all of my dang on food was gone! I worked hard. Not to mention I lost gems too! The gems I had earned for spending so much dang time on this stupid game! Give me my food and gems back!

Do you mean to say that you put your counters into storage with food on them? If you did, your food is gone. That isn't a bug, it is how it works.

Angelica7777
01-14-11, 03:20 AM
Both bakery story and restaurant story are doing this to me. My counters are full of food cooked all night, then it says my Internet connection is lost when it's not bc I am running other Internet based programs simultaneously that work fine, then I log back in and all my food is gone with no extra money. Has happened over six times.

Angelica7777
01-14-11, 03:23 AM
Both bakery story and restaurant story are doing this to me. My counters are full of food cooked all night, then it says my Internet connection is lost when it's not bc I am running other Internet based programs simultaneously that work fine, then I log back in and all my food is gone with no extra money. Has happened over six times.

Oh yeah, my id is angelica7777 and I'm using an iPad. I would like my goods restored.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 03:51 AM
Oh yeah, my id is angelica7777 and I'm using an iPad. I would like my goods restored.

Hate to tell you this, but you wont get your food back. It is gone. The best thing you can do is just move on. We have all had this happen at some time, and yes it is frustrating, but in the end it is just a game, so really the best thing is to try to forget that it happened and start cooking again.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:50 AM
Hate to tell you this, but you wont get your food back. It is gone. The best thing you can do is just move on. We have all had this happen at some time, and yes it is frustrating, but in the end it is just a game, so really the best thing is to try to forget that it happened and start cooking again.

I know that but I think that the developers should give us a coin/gem reimbursement of some kind to replace the lost money/gems spent on the constantly disappearing food. I spent actual dollars on this game and would like it reimbursed since it is faulty.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 04:42 AM
Just a game huh??, i have spend my money to buy gems, and when i'm ready and switch between two games, bakery and restaurant, both prepaired food counters, all dinner and cakes are gone, this isn't a game anymore when
there is some money in the game, i am very angry, not a little but very,

I hope this is history soon, I hope to hear from the makers, because if this will stay like this, they have to get the gems for free, and then we will not complain anymore.

I'm using android phone and there are a lot of glitches in the game, strange ******s run through my screen, or the
screen becomes green and do nothing at all, and when the news paper comes with the holiday items, i have to get out my battery from my phone, then i can restart my phone, and the news come al lot of times per day, so a lot of opening my phone, GET US SOME INFO PLEASE NORMAN, JUST RESPOND AND TELL US MORE< SO WE WILL BUY MORE GEMS< but now im affraid to buy and again lost all my stuff, we don't know this problems before, and we all will help to get the game very special and so we have all fun, so respond please, my name in the game is PATTY444, this is the second time I write, and I'm dutch, having problems with language, but have the same rights as other people, so please, say that this problems can be fixed very soon, otherwise i like my money back for the gems i have bought, and other people have bought also to get the game better, so?????????

dreemtown
06-04-11, 10:36 AM
at me the same! But since a few time there is a decor-item missing. There were also that bunch of ballons at the bakery- but the place after an update is: EMPTY... The "funniest" is that the place is red when I try to put another item...the place is stuck now. Where is my ballon-bunch gone please? This is annoying....

dreemtown
06-04-11, 10:44 AM
The prices for the gems are are joke! 24 gems €3,99 ?!? FOR WHAT? Ok I agree, the game is for free and the employes must be selled and there is a need of money to go on... BUT: I don?t like to pay real money (and that not so less!) for virtual things. Specially when the game that unstable and items appearing suddenly.
Who shall be able to play and buy them btw? Kids? ...I don?t think so. Or is it just a game for grown ups? I?m confused.

nekonight
06-04-11, 11:43 AM
I say dont Buy Gems Till they start handling glitches, Profanity and reports better.ight Now I WILL not support the game by buying Gems