PDA

View Full Version : Gifts ONLY come at 12am?!?!

Radical76
05-22-13, 02:50 PM
I only receive gifts at 12am (-8 PST) each day, and I receive them all at once.

Is this "once a day at midnight" the same for all other players?

However I get requests to send gifts all throughout the day.

I have 500 neighbors. I am a very active player. I gift all my neighbors before accepting any gifts, and usually happens around midnight as well.

TinksThots
05-22-13, 03:02 PM
Game reset time is midnight Pacific time, worldwide. That's when everyone can start gifting and tipping again. With 500 neighbors, your box is probably filling up within minutes. So yeah, that's what's going to happen to you. Accept what you want, decline what you don't. You can accept 20 gifts per 24 hours. Requests get sent out whenever someone is building an appliance, that can happen any time of day, people don't usually worry about doing that right at reset. You can get 20 parts from doing that too. :)

sourlicorice5
05-22-13, 04:02 PM
Game reset time is midnight Pacific time, worldwide. That's when everyone can start gifting and tipping again. With 500 neighbors, your box is probably filling up within minutes. So yeah, that's what's going to happen to you. Accept what you want, decline what you don't. You can accept 20 gifts per 24 hours. Requests get sent out whenever someone is building an appliance, that can happen any time of day, people don't usually worry about doing that right at reset. You can get 20 parts from doing that too. :)

It's not worldwide (time zone differences) Im in Thailand. Everything resets at 2 PM for me.

kooky panda
05-22-13, 05:37 PM
You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

TinksThots
05-22-13, 07:19 PM
It's not worldwide (time zone differences) Im in Thailand. Everything resets at 2 PM for me.

I said "midnight Pacific time, worldwide", meaning that when it's midnight in San Francisco, the whole world resets at the same time. Sorry if I worded it wrong. :D

sourlicorice5
05-23-13, 08:01 AM
I said "midnight Pacific time, worldwide", meaning that when it's midnight in San Francisco, the whole world resets at the same time. Sorry if I worded it wrong. :D

Lol no worries. I didn't clue in that's what you meant so just wanted to clarify for the OPP. I gotcha now though xx

Radical76
05-23-13, 10:36 AM
@Tinktots. Ok thank you, that helps

TinksThots
05-23-13, 06:52 PM
Cool, cool. ^_^