PDA

View Full Version : Sparkling crops

ashleighncurrie
05-22-13, 01:57 PM
Just studied my crops that needed harvesting, and I noticed that some were shimmering, like a gold light was emanating from them. And some others didn't have this. Has anybody else noticed this? I have all 4 shards and so get energy from my crops sometimes too. Does the shimmering light have something to do with that? Or is it just a pretty graphic?

MiniLaura
05-22-13, 03:35 PM
Are you sure the gold light was coming from the crops and not some crafting building in front of the crops?

TinksThots
05-22-13, 03:42 PM
I've noticed that on mine before too. I'm nowhere near the shards, I'm not even sure where those come from or what they are/do. My crops have been doing that for quite a while now though. I think it might just be the graphics, I get what looks like sunbeams across my whole place sometimes too.

Baraze
05-22-13, 03:53 PM
Today while harvesting I noticed my energy level jumping higher and higher. Way more than the one energy I'd get, per one crop. For instance, I harvested one strawberry that gave an energy. I already had 2, then it jumped to 8. I thought maybe I was Wrong, but when I had just ONE berry left, with 8 energy remaining, my count jumped to 18!

Is this something new perhaps? I need weird stuff like that happening all of the time.