PDA

View Full Version : Android - Dragon Story vs New Dawn vs Spring Edition?

corran109
05-22-13, 11:17 AM
I found this game recently and downloaded the Spring Edition, but recently noticed that there are multiple versions in the Google Play store. Is there a correct one or are they all the same?

yayacupcake
05-22-13, 11:18 AM
Dragon Story is the most up to date version, but I'd download New Dawn as well. Food prices for dragons are lower there.

kurebiz
05-22-13, 11:18 AM
I believe Dragon story is the latest one. Some people feel spring edition is more stable though. Download ND for the lower food costs.

corran109
05-22-13, 11:27 AM
So breed in Dragon Story and feed in New Dawn?

hamadrys
05-22-13, 11:29 AM
Definitely a good move, yes. Some dragons are not available on New Dawn as it is an obsolete version, but the best for food cost !

corran109
05-22-13, 11:33 AM
So how does New Dawn handle it when you have dragons that aren't in that version?

annbluebird
05-22-13, 11:56 AM
So how does New Dawn handle it when you have dragons that aren't in that version?

The only thing to remember : NEVER breed with new dawn

yayacupcake
05-22-13, 12:05 PM

Sometimes it has problems and crashes but usually if you give it a minute or two to will load up and display even the new dragons just fine. Just log in feed your dragons and log out. I'd do everything else with Original DS.

corran109
05-22-13, 01:54 PM
Cool. Thanks for all the help!

kurebiz
05-22-13, 05:08 PM

Sometimes the dragons might not appear, or they take a long time to load but they're still there. its not really an issue because you feed your dragons and then you go back to the other app. Just remember to close the other app then open ND, due to sync issues. And close ND before you open the other app. First gen dragons eg: firestorm, eagle, scorpion etc, up till purple hybrids can be fed using the original app. Light dragon onwards have higher food costs.

annbluebird
05-22-13, 05:11 PM

I said that because I often tried to breed virtue or night in new dawn, forgetting to go back to DS original and of course those breedings were fails.

kbrown0410
05-22-13, 05:31 PM
you could of course use ND to breed if you were looking for certain original hybrids (before pink and black, etc), to avoid having those as possible fails...

adamf123
06-19-13, 09:38 AM
HI all

I have just brought a tablet and am having trouble transferring it across from my phone any ideas?

scottyhaha
06-19-13, 09:49 AM
You can transfer it yourself if you did not set storm ID on your new device and if you did the only you can fix is give TL an email. By transfer your acct your self you need to download racing live play it to lvl 2. Click on home, setting, strom8, transfer to new acct. put your storm ID and password

kooky panda
06-19-13, 10:58 AM
Transfer Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454637&viewfull=1#post454637)