PDA

View Full Version : No More Goals

babysheeps
05-22-13, 11:11 AM
Hello, this is my first post!
My ID is babysheeps (so add me if you want :D) and I'm at level 42 right now.
The problem is that I don't get goals anymore, only the occasional holiday goals. The only goals I have right now are "Piece of the Pie" to reach level 18 in Restaurant: Memorial Day! and one for Slots: Memorial Day!
Now: is this normal?
Because I also don't get the push notification anymore either (I'm on Android) though I'm sure that is a problem relating specifically to my device.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, or a question that has been answered a million times.

Thank you in advance!

Riixie
05-22-13, 11:24 AM
There's nothing wrong, we don't constantly have goals. TL decides when we have goals and such.

And those promotional goals get you gems, take advantage of them!

Hope this helps!^^

babysheeps
05-22-13, 11:35 AM
There's nothing wrong, we don't constantly have goals. TL decides when we have goals and such.

And those promotional goals get you gems, take advantage of them!

Hope this helps!^^

Thanks so much!
I just needed to know that it wasn't just me haha I'll be patient then.

Riixie
05-22-13, 11:40 AM
No worries! (: ^^~

And yes, stay very patient, haha. (:

electrikbarbarella
05-22-13, 01:51 PM
Promotional goals? I'm level 99 and I've never seen a promo for free gems. Is it b/c I'm on an iPhone, or have I just been missing them by not knowing what they are?

babysheeps
05-22-13, 02:12 PM
Promotional goals? I'm level 99 and I've never seen a promo for free gems. Is it b/c I'm on an iPhone, or have I just been missing them by not knowing what they are?

It is where you get gems for downloading the special version apps (Memorial Day, Mother's Day, etc) and then a few more for completing higher and higher levels in those games. Like, right now, there is a promotion where you get 6 free gems for downloading the memorial day version of the slots game. I'm not sure if it only applies to the android interface.

cherryberry9
05-22-13, 04:11 PM
It is where you get gems for downloading the special version apps (Memorial Day, Mother's Day, etc) and then a few more for completing higher and higher levels in those games. Like, right now, there is a promotion where you get 6 free gems for downloading the memorial day version of the slots game. I'm not sure if it only applies to the android interface.

It only applies to android.

crystallovesbieber5
05-22-13, 06:55 PM
It only applies to android.

It also applies to iOS.You get the game,then a goal will appear to buy a table,chair,etc.

crystallovesbieber5
05-22-13, 06:55 PM
^Then you will get 6 free gems.

electrikbarbarella
05-22-13, 09:19 PM
Holy cow! I've been playing BS for over a year and had no idea I could get free gems. So, when a game download appears as a goal you can get free gems, right? I always just thought it was advertising. Doh!

ImBabieBunnie
05-23-13, 09:07 AM
Yes. I have happened upon that myself. I am on IOS and some games I have downloaded because they looked interesting and to my surprise after I did so they told me to buy one table, any table and then I got 6 free gems. Also they will give you 3 gems if you make it to the level in that game that they have given you as a goal. I should have gotten RS when they were promoting it but didnt. And now I dont want to download it in hopes that TL will put that out as a promo again and I can get gems for it. I want my cake and eat it too!

islanddoll1
05-24-13, 07:40 AM
Holy cow! I've been playing BS for over a year and had no idea I could get free gems. So, when a game download appears as a goal you can get free gems, right? I always just thought it was advertising. Doh!

Yes. Once a new edition comes out a goal appears about 6 days later with the option to download and u get 6 gems as a reward for installing.

babysheeps
05-26-13, 12:45 PM
Okay just to be absolutely sure, I shouldn't expect any more I guess you could say "organic" goals? That's fine with me because I set goals for myself (like getting as many different appliances as possible etc.) but if any higher levels can let me know for sure, I'd appreciate it :)

TinksThots
05-26-13, 06:48 PM
Okay just to be absolutely sure, I shouldn't expect any more I guess you could say "organic" goals? That's fine with me because I set goals for myself (like getting as many different appliances as possible etc.) but if any higher levels can let me know for sure, I'd appreciate it :)

There will be more goals, we just don't know when yet. :)

Affinitii
05-27-13, 05:58 AM
So i also have no more goals and im level 40... But i want the little musicians or the jazz oven, which are still locked.... How can i unlock them without goals?

minidemon88
05-27-13, 10:41 AM
So i also have no more goals and im level 40... But i want the little musicians or the jazz oven, which are still locked.... How can i unlock them without goals?

You can't get them anymore. Since the goals are expired now.

Affinitii
05-27-13, 12:47 PM
You can't get them anymore. Since the goals are expired now.

Say what? You're kidding right? I never seen the goals in the first place... I only started this game not so long ago and just did all the goals until level 40ish and now suddenly there's no more new ones...

The musicians are in my design list, but it says "Goal"... so I'm guessing the goal will somehow appear later on or what? it's the last pieces I'm missing so...