PDA

View Full Version : No Recipes? Whats the point? its a RESTAURANT!

flgurl2684
05-22-13, 06:48 AM
Ive been playing all Team Lava games since late 2009 and I love them, but RS (and BS) are really starting to frustrating me.

Or maybe I am missing the point....

I have no more food to master, which means I really have nothing to cook. OK I do have the Marinated Chicken and Kobe Burgers to master, but being a level 99er, I have so many ovens, if I wanted to I could master them all in a day. But I am trying to stretch my last few unmastered recipes until the update....which I believe is here....did I miss new recipes?

I downloaded the Memorial Day verision. I appreciate the gem goals, thanks TL thats awesome.

But once my last to recipes are mastered, how do I make money? Do i just continue to make food that I've already mastered? I need money to re-do my restaurant and add decor, I understand that is one of the other ways to "play" the game, rather then just master the food, but I need coins to do that!

I dunno, maybe I am weird, but I feel funny making recipes I've already mastered. I mean, thats what I have been doing anything, how would I buy any new content if I have no funds coming in! Plus even if do I make mastered food, it runs out SO FAST!

I just feel like I am missing something with this game....or maybe it is just difference of opinion, but the new recipes are what keeps me coming back, not the new tables and decor, even tho that is great too. But I really don't have the cash flow to re-do my restaurant every time we get a new table/chairs or decor. I know I don't have to do over the whole thing, but I hate a hodge-podge, and right now thats what I have since i had to buy new items to master goals. I plan to re-do the whole thing, but I only have 4mil coins and not much coming in.

In BS, I have just the opposite issue, which I think a lot of other people do too. Too much food!

CuteTali
05-22-13, 07:42 AM
I think you fail to forget that there are millions of players joining TL games every day and all they try to do is just try to catch up to people like you that complain there's not enough to do, so we get bombered with too many recipes/appliances and things that are really hard for most players to catch up with. If you're done with this game, try playing something else.

CuteTali
05-22-13, 07:48 AM
TL games are supposed to be fun, casual games, not hardcore farm-it-to-the-core kind of games. If people complain too much that there's not enough content, it's just gonna make it harder for the rest of the players who like to play it and actually ENJOY it, instead of just grinding it.
I have just quit a game like that where there was a group of players constantly asking for more and more and more and eventually I decided it was getting too stressful trying to catch up with all the new content, just because some people felt like they weren't ever getting enough. It felt like a dog chasing its tail, ain't never gonna catch it, so why even try.
My point is, if you're getting to the point where you feel like you need so much more than the game already offers, and really, a weekly update is a lot in any game, then maybe try pacing yourself and player other games or finding other activities to do instead of grinding up a game then complaing it's not good enough.

flgurl2684
05-22-13, 09:11 AM
But what is the point of "catching up"? Becasue I'm "caught up" and its not fun. The game has sort of ended for me. I am very appreciative of the weekly updates, but if I am not making money in the game how can I buy the new tables and decor added every week?

nky1111
05-22-13, 09:38 AM
well it's a small game, so it has ended... don't let millions of eaten bucks fool you))))

Baraze
05-22-13, 09:59 AM
Then redecorate. Change up your place. If you have everyone recipe out on counters, just sit back and let your money pile up. Because more things will come. Instead of having everything mastered in a day, put some appliances away, to take is slow. Did I say redecorate? Download another game from TL. They are just as fun. I have recipes on the grill to finish. The last ones. I'm in no rush. I grow bored easily too and don't check in as often.

I don't care if I get deleted as a neighbor, I can always find more. I bide my time with goals I set for myself and keep it moving. Like cutetail said, there are thousands of other players who would love to have your problem.

minidemon88
05-22-13, 10:17 AM
Being a level 99 player and you have mastered almost all the recipes, you shouldn't have a problem making enough money. Your table and chair concept could be placed wrongly resulted in a slow income of money earned. One thing I don't understand is how you don't have enough money to buy those new table or deco. They aren't as expensive as the ones we have in bs. If you wanna make more money, you can try cooking those recipe which brings in more profit and keep on stockpiling them. This will prevent food running out from your counter.

The_Real_Chris_B
05-24-13, 07:18 AM
How do you not have money at level 99? Just keep cooking the most profitable mastered recipes. Just because you've mastered a recipe doesn't mean you can't cook it ever again. It might feel boring cooking something you've already mastered, but if you're in it for the decorating, I don't see the problem. I've been at 99 since forever and still cook the same recipes over and over until something new comes up just so I have a steady income.

bobbyrae
05-24-13, 07:32 AM
I think you fail to forget that there are millions of players joining TL games every day and all they try to do is just try to catch up to people like you that complain there's not enough to do, so we get bombered with too many recipes/appliances and things that are really hard for most players to catch up with. If you're done with this game, try playing something else.

This isn't a race, hun. Who exactly are you trying so hard to catch? As you will no doubt find out if you keep playing the game, it does get frustrating when you have no more opportunities to earn gems because there are no new recipes to master. I dare say that for many of us the purpose of trying to master recipes is to earn gems by fully mastering recipes.

There are also those players who also spend a small fortune of real money on gems. I think it is hard to tell that person to just stop playing and go find something else to play!

flgurl2684, I say master the last two items, get your gems then stock your restaurant by cooking some stew and roast chicken! :)

MizCricket
05-24-13, 02:26 PM
But what is the point of "catching up"? Becasue I'm "caught up" and its not fun. The game has sort of ended for me. I am very appreciative of the weekly updates, but if I am not making money in the game how can I buy the new tables and decor added every week?

I don't understand how you're not making more money than ever. Once eveything is mastered you can cook nothing but the most profitable items. You don't lose the ability to make a recipe just because it's mastered.

otaku029
05-28-13, 08:01 AM
Have fun, become friends. Thats the true purpose of this game. :)

cyd525
06-06-13, 05:12 PM
Where do you find the recipes???

TinksThots
06-06-13, 06:18 PM
Where do you find the recipes???

All the recipes are here (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/restaurant_recipes_all.html), that page and more can be found in this sticky thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!).