PDA

View Full Version : Keep it cool goal

shop555
05-22-13, 02:59 AM
Hi, I still have the two part 'keep it cool' goal to get an Atlantis and seabreeze dragons (both dragons I still don't have). With the seabreeze having been removed, will I never be able to complete this goal even though the 'have a seabreeze dragon' part of the goal is still there?

fagoggil
05-22-13, 03:07 AM
I'm in same boat got Atlantis as fail for hunter.-Now with seabreeze removed cannot finish goal. On android. Wish we had mermaid & sea breeze in exchange for dragons we cannot get.

kurebiz
05-22-13, 03:28 AM
There're actually goals for seabreeze? Strange, never seen them in my game before.. I think they will be removed when a CM sees this thread!

demonghoul
05-22-13, 03:44 AM
There're actually goals for seabreeze? Strange, never seen them in my game before.. I think they will be removed when a CM sees this thread!

Why would TL remove a goal Dragon though? That's strange :S

kwhales
05-22-13, 03:52 AM
I think you will need to email TL support and ask them for help in completing this goal involving sea breeze. Some players had to do this with goals involving clearing land of weeds that they didn't have anymore as they were fully expanded and cleared.

elektraalpha
05-22-13, 05:09 AM
Nope, goal for fourleaf is still there even it's removed for month.

kwhales
05-22-13, 05:12 AM
Nope, goal for fourleaf is still there even it's removed for month.

did you email TL about this?

kooky panda
05-22-13, 05:29 AM
Hi, I still have the two part 'keep it cool' goal to get an Atlantis and seabreeze dragons (both dragons I still don't have). With the seabreeze having been removed, will I never be able to complete this goal even though the 'have a seabreeze dragon' part of the goal is still there?

I have flagged this over.

NouraMoh
05-22-13, 06:12 AM
I think you will need to email TL support and ask them for help in completing this goal involving sea breeze. Some players had to do this with goals involving clearing land of weeds that they didn't have anymore as they were fully expanded and cleared.

Oh they can help with that ?!!!
I used gold to skip this step involving clearing land last time :/

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 06:56 PM
Yes, usually if u dont want ur goals list to be clogged up by goals for dragons u cannot get, save up a lot and lot of gold, then every so slowly but steadily start skipping the step. Youll still get ur reward though

kwhales
06-19-13, 03:00 AM
Yes, usually if u dont want ur goals list to be clogged up by goals for dragons u cannot get, save up a lot and lot of gold, then every so slowly but steadily start skipping the step. Youll still get ur reward though

If a goal cannot be completed because a dragon has been removed and you don't want to complete it, TL can remove it. Email support. Don't use gold unless the reward is something you want.