PDA

View Full Version : Multiple buildings

bbarra
05-22-13, 02:05 AM
What is the point in having more than 1 cathedral, amphitheater, circus, etc., except to get coins or RP (I have enough of those). I do have several libraries but I'm trying to get books for the wizard school so I understand the purpose there. Maybe at level 30 people have nothing else to do. I'm level 30 and I have plenty left to do. Just don't understand how you get the materials needed for all those building requirements. I'm struggling just to get royal and enchanted supplies...sap has really put a halt on my construction.

Frosty_Wench
05-22-13, 07:11 AM
What is the point in having more than 1 cathedral, amphitheater, circus, etc., except to get coins or RP (I have enough of those). I do have several libraries but I'm trying to get books for the wizard school so I understand the purpose there. Maybe at level 30 people have nothing else to do. I'm level 30 and I have plenty left to do. Just don't understand how you get the materials needed for all those building requirements. I'm struggling just to get royal and enchanted supplies...sap has really put a halt on my construction.

Well, that's the point of having one of those buildings. It's also the point of having more than one.