PDA

View Full Version : Red mushroom circle

bbarra
05-22-13, 12:43 AM
I had several brown mushroom circles that dropped glimmer dust every 3rd or 4th try. I red in the guide that the red mushroom circle dropped 1-2 GD so I bought 4 of them and put my brown ones in storage. Ive collected 4-5 times before I even got one GD. Maybe I shouldn't have traded them out but hoping they will start dropping anytime.

And I'm so lost without sap. I've chopped about 12 white burch trees with only 1-2 drops which is nothing when you need glue, builders paste, etc. this sap issue is ****ing me because its really put me behind on making the materials I need.

I haven't gotten to Sabina yet with new goals so I don't know what to cook so I feel I'm just stuck making wood beams and blocks.

Appreciate advice.

Lilipipi
05-22-13, 01:05 AM
I have 6 red mushroom circles and collect from them all at once. I usually get 2-4 GDs in one run.

I never really sell anything but keep unused things in the storage for future use.

For sap, I use the crab apple trees for chopping. I usually get 3-5 saps per tree that way.

To prepare for Sabina's house, you'll need 3 ornate beams, 3 ornate blocks, and 4 magic cement.

Ornate Beam: 2 Jeweled Beams, 15 Living Wood, 10,000 coins (6hrs)
Ornate Block: 2 Jeweled Blocks, 15 jewels, 10,000 coins (6 hrs)
Magic Cement: 2 Architects Pastes, 15 silver ores, 15,000 coins (12 hrs)

Prepare by making 6 jeweled beams, 6 jeweled blocks, and 8 architects pastes for the house.

Once she gets freed up, you'll need lots of silver, so making the building materials ahead stocking up on silver will help a lot.

happy_carol94
05-22-13, 01:13 AM
I have one red mushroom circle and one fluttermush ring and get glimmer dust from them, sometimes my neighbors also send me glimmer dust. I store all other kind of mushrooms.

Do you have sawmill? One sawmill drops 2-3 sap and drop more if your neighbors make it sparkle. I have 2 sawmills and I?m maxed out of sap. I think chop Crab apple tree has better chance of sap, I prevent to chop it when I need wood but maxed out of sap.

Glimmer dust and Sap can be gifted, post on your neighbors? walls and ask them for these gifts but don?t forget also ask what they need and you?ll gift back when you have chance.

bbarra
05-22-13, 01:49 AM
I have 6 red mushroom circles and collect from them all at once. I usually get 2-4 GDs in one run.

I never really sell anything but keep unused things in the storage for future use.

For sap, I use the crab apple trees for chopping. I usually get 3-5 saps per tree that way.

To prepare for Sabina's house, you'll need 3 ornate beams, 3 ornate blocks, and 4 magic cement.

Ornate Beam: 2 Jeweled Beams, 15 Living Wood, 10,000 coins (6hrs)
Ornate Block: 2 Jeweled Blocks, 15 jewels, 10,000 coins (6 hrs)
Magic Cement: 2 Architects Pastes, 15 silver ores, 15,000 coins (12 hrs)

Prepare by making 6 jeweled beams, 6 jeweled blocks, and 8 architects pastes for the house.

Once she gets freed up, you'll need lots of silver, so making the building materials ahead stocking up on silver will help a lot.

I have 83 silver now with not much use for it except 1 more breastplate for the desert and swords. What else can I use it for to stock up? Thanks for the great advice!

bbarra
05-22-13, 01:54 AM
I have one red mushroom circle and one fluttermush ring and get glimmer dust from them, sometimes my neighbors also send me glimmer dust. I store all other kind of mushrooms.

Do you have sawmill? One sawmill drops 2-3 sap and drop more if your neighbors make it sparkle. I have 2 sawmills and I?m maxed out of sap. I think chop Crab apple tree has better chance of sap, I prevent to chop it when I need wood but maxed out of sap.

Glimmer dust and Sap can be gifted, post on your neighbors? walls and ask them for these gifts but don?t forget also ask what they need and you?ll gift back when you have chance.

I have 2 level 2 sawmills but I don't get but 1 sap when I collect. I think something is wrong with my game or I missed something because I have 1 knowledge shard and only get 1 water from ponds and wells. I've been told that I should be getting 2. I have a flutter mush but usually just get kissing dust. Your advice is appreciated.