PDA

View Full Version : the number of customers

katia0810
05-21-13, 10:39 PM
I am at level 30 and used to have 24 customers walking in at the same time. Today I noticed that I have only 9. What could be the reason for that? I added 4 tables and chairs today but they r at the very back, nothing is blocking anything. I definitely have enough food. What should I do to get my 24 customers back? Thank you.

[S8] Regina
05-22-13, 05:16 PM
Please make sure there is nothing blocking the register or their pathway to each table/chair. You will need a tile space away from each chair in order for them to walk to. Also, the higher your heart rating, the more customers will come in. Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue! :)

katia0810
05-23-13, 10:19 PM
Thank you for your reply. I have 100 hearts and nothing is blocking the way to the register. I have plenty of chairs and tables, they are all open to the customers. Have a look at my restaurant please, my ID is katia0810. I would really like to know what is wrong with my restaurant. Thanks again.

05-24-13, 02:50 AM
I am at level 30 and used to have 24 customers walking in at the same time. Today I noticed that I have only 9. What could be the reason for that? I added 4 tables and chairs today but they r at the very back, nothing is blocking anything. I definitely have enough food. What should I do to get my 24 customers back? Thank you.

Please make sure there is nothing blocking the register or their pathway to each table/chair. You will need a tile space away from each chair in order for them to walk to. Also, the higher your heart rating, the more customers will come in. Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue! :)

Thank you for your reply. I have 100 hearts and nothing is blocking the way to the register. I have plenty of chairs and tables, they are all open to the customers. Have a look at my restaurant please, my ID is katia0810. I would really like to know what is wrong with my restaurant. Thanks again.

As far as i know, this info i got it from Greygull, there are 29 customer will enter to either Bakery or Restaurant story.