PDA

View Full Version : How do I get podium cake?

baseball_boy
05-21-13, 07:31 PM
Others have it with levels above and below me.

CuteTali
05-21-13, 08:02 PM
It was a limited time recipe, back when the olympics were going on.

baseball_boy
05-22-13, 03:28 AM
Odd. A neighbor who just started two weeks ago has it from a regular oven

CuteTali
05-22-13, 04:42 AM
Yes, it's on the regular oven. I think they unlocked it not long ago, because even though I didn't do the olympics quest line and it was locked for me for a while it got unlocked a couple of months ago. Maybe they took it off again?

baseball_boy
05-22-13, 05:30 AM
Would figure. I don't see it at all

namaw66
05-27-13, 12:21 AM
One of my neighbors has two statues I want. A lady baker and a man baker. He is a lower level than me, when I asked where to get them he told me and I don't see them. Any ideas? Anybody else seen these statues?

mytsa
05-27-13, 03:04 AM
i still have this in my recipe

carabellexo
05-27-13, 09:04 AM
I've seen this too! Can a moderator please comment on this? Hopefully since newer players are able to cook this team lava should just unlock it for everyone. Only fair.

CuteTali
05-27-13, 09:09 AM
Helpful Loretta and Helpful Jean Pier are their names and they were both reward items from a goal that I believe is expired now.

minidemon88
05-27-13, 10:38 AM
The podium cake is a locked recipe from the Olympics goals. Unfortunately, the goals are long expired now. I just posted a similar answer on another thread. But for the benefit of new players, I'll post it here again.

Read this if you're clueless about goals.
Most of the goals have a limited duration for completing. If you did not manage to complete them within the duration time, the goals will automatically vanished by itself. You can't retrieve them back if they are expired already. So any locked appliance, recipe, decoration will stayed locked and you won't be able to get the final reward prize if there is one. The only chance to get them again, is when TL decide to re-release them back in-game. Note that due to the time zone difference, some time goals will be gone much faster even before the duration time is up. This happened most of the time.

skeleton25
05-27-13, 10:41 AM
The podium cake is a locked recipe from the Olympics goals. Unfortunately, the goals are long expired now. I just posted a similar answer on another thread. But for the benefit of new players, I'll post it here again.

Read this if you're clueless about goals.
Most of the goals have a limited duration for completing. If you did not manage to complete them within the duration time, the goals will automatically vanished by itself. You can't retrieve them back if they are expired already. So any locked appliance, recipe, decoration will stayed locked and you won't be able to get the final reward prize if there is one. The only chance to get them again, is when TL decide to re-release them back in-game. Note that due to the time zone difference, some time goals will be gone much faster even before the duration time is up. This happened most of the time.
Actually the podium cake is unlocked on android
Without competing the goal since they didn't have the goals and also the goals for lorreta and Pierre and bread oven are goals you receive at about level 12 on android

ExotiCAT
05-28-13, 03:55 AM
I am an Android player, using 3 different editions of the game (Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas). When I'm on the Christmas edition I still have podium cake in my regular oven recipes. It was never locked for me.