PDA

View Full Version : Stone dragon

Baraze
05-21-13, 01:49 PM
Hi, everyone! The Stone Dragon was so excited to meet new Caretakers that it jumped out of the gate too early! Our expert Caretakers have wrangled him back into the keep, where he'll continue Dragon training until he is ready. Hopefully the Stone Dragon will come hurling to your Islands soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We'll try to add another teaser for an upcoming Dragon soon!

-PonyRoar

Caretakers were working to clear a giant rock formation when it suddenly began to move! The creature opened its eyes and stretched its wings. In spite of its stone-like appearance, the Dragon took flight and soared through the sky. When it landed, the Caretakers nodded at each other and agreed: this Dragon rocks. Come welcome the Stone Dragon to Dragon Story!

http://media.tumblr.com/705fd14002c59734ed4256717fe510f8/tumblr_inline_mn5z5zY1qY1qz4rgp.png

Baraze
05-21-13, 01:50 PM
Hmmm, looks like a new element. I'm still miffed we didn't get a cosmic diamond hybrid. But this one is soooo cute. Love the detail and silver color!

rusticjess
05-21-13, 01:51 PM
I don't care for it, I just don't like the faerie dragon body form, makes the dragon too flat-looking

doop01
05-21-13, 01:51 PM
Yeah, does look like a new one. I just hope it's available for android as well. I like it :)

annbluebird
05-21-13, 01:52 PM
not cute ! I will not cry if I cant breed this one!

annbluebird
05-21-13, 01:52 PM
lol Doop ! 1 minut hehe

Baraze
05-21-13, 01:53 PM
I don't care for it, I just don't like the faerie dragon body form, makes the dragon too flat-looking

Yeah, but if you stare hard enough it kinda looks all sparkly!

skeleton25
05-21-13, 01:54 PM
So tl that means Increase in habitats?

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 02:07 PM
Ugh looks like another new element... and here I was hoping they'd work on the ones they already had released... cosmic and mythic definitely need work.... unless this is mythic and black or something...

Baraze
05-21-13, 02:11 PM
They'd better increase the habitats. Even if I wanted to sell another diamond habitat I have no place to put the dragon while I sell the home and buy another habitat. My stable is full! I'd better stop making food too because this habitat is sure to be 5 million or higher. Jeez. This has to be made with black/mythic or black/light=silver/stone.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-21-13, 02:14 PM
I received a notice of this dragon on my phone, but there was no information, before it "landed" here. We'll have to wait a bit to find out if Stone dragon will be for everyone or just IOS.

RotomGuy
05-21-13, 02:15 PM
I like this one. I look forward to its release.

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 02:27 PM
I like this one. I look forward to its release.

Should've looked more like a gargoyle, IMO.

funnyrandomness5112
05-21-13, 02:29 PM
Its A good thing I have been saving up coins in case a new element comes out.. >.<

Candy3030
05-21-13, 02:31 PM
I love this one ... But plzzzzzzzz teamlava , give us more habitats plzzzzzzzzzz!

kwhales
05-21-13, 02:40 PM
What's with all these fish tails? I think this one needs four feet and be more fierce looking.

lanadelgaga
05-21-13, 02:46 PM
Please not a new element.

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 02:51 PM
This sucks! I like it but the situation sucks! I am having a hard time trying to trade dragons, I have a Night Elf in the nest and want to put it in a habitat but I can't, not until illusion I traded is done.. Then I have to trade another illusion to put Night Elf in its habitat.. Then trade Magic, so I can bring one dragon out of storage to put Anubis in storage so I can sell its Diamond habitat!! See what i mean? All this fussing around pissed me off before so I just stopped playing and haven't even played much today...

Is it too much to ask for MORE habitats?! What's going on...

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 02:51 PM
Please not a new element.

It will be, I am hoping it isn't but it is...

dalexxx
05-21-13, 02:56 PM
not a mythic dragon?

NouraMoh
05-21-13, 03:08 PM
What are they thinking ?!!
More and more new dragons twice a week and no increase in habitats!!
Come on TL, do the right thing!

Having said that, I'm not feeling this dragon. I especially don't like the egg! It's so blah

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 03:08 PM
not a mythic dragon?

What color combo would it be? Gray should be Black + White, but we already have that for Moon Dragon... Mythic & Black would be the next closest bet, but it's gray not black, and you can't do Mythic + Black + White... so it would make the most sense that this is yet another new element...

dalexxx
05-21-13, 03:11 PM
What color combo would it be? Gray should be Black + White, but we already have that for Moon Dragon... Mythic & Black would be the next closest bet, but it's gray not black, and you can't do Mythic + Black + White... so it would make the most sense that this is yet another new element...

or an IOS ****t only dragon for mythic... just guessing...

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 03:12 PM
or an IOS ****t only dragon for mythic... just guessing...

Craft only?

dalexxx
05-21-13, 03:12 PM
*craft why censored.... apologies for double post

lmac10
05-21-13, 03:14 PM
I like the look of this dragon, if it's a new element I think the hybrids will be interesting, (and also infuriating to breed)

kwhales
05-21-13, 03:15 PM
The date was just taken away from the title. Wasn't it?

[S8] Elsa
05-21-13, 03:21 PM
Hi, everyone! The Stone Dragon was so excited to meet new Caretakers that it jumped out of the gate too early! Our expert Caretakers have wrangled him back into the keep, where he'll continue Dragon training until he is ready. Hopefully the Stone Dragon will come hurling to your Islands soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 03:27 PM
Thanks for leaving the post up PonyRoar!

zhynabella
05-21-13, 03:27 PM
Wow! I can't wait. Its amazingly cute on epic form!

kwhales
05-21-13, 03:33 PM
Take your time with a new dragon, like June. Yay, that would be nice.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-21-13, 03:38 PM
I agree with the player who said Stone dragon would look better with four feet. The fish or lobster tail ... well ... just not becoming a "Stone" dragon. Think I'm just over fishy looking dragons. LOL

NouraMoh
05-21-13, 03:44 PM
I agree with Kwhales
We need a break
I feel exhausted chasing all these new dragons
Maybe go back to one dragon a week or every other week
Give players a chance to catch up

Just concentrate on giving us the Quest and the Arena
Please :)

HenryLucky1
05-21-13, 03:47 PM
I agree with the player who said Stone dragon would look better with four feet. The fish or lobster tail ... well ... just not becoming a "Stone" dragon. Think I'm just over fishy looking dragons. LOL

Yes! Stone dragon must be has island design! Not fairy!

annbluebird
05-21-13, 03:53 PM

No iOS only would be great if you need to give us one more dragon :-) tyvm

hahadrago1998
05-21-13, 03:53 PM
If its not ultra rare I'm not interested.

NouraMoh
05-21-13, 03:54 PM
So you only breed ultra rare dragons ?!

hamadrys
05-21-13, 03:59 PM
I love it. Very special dragon for me. Those who know me well will understand !!! Absolutely awesome !

kwhales
05-21-13, 04:01 PM
I love it. Very special dragon for me. Those who know me well will understand !!! Absolutely awesome !

Yeah, and it won't be a boring grey color on your island.

jakycam
05-21-13, 04:08 PM
I agree with Kwhales
We need a break

Totally agree I still don't have the quest thing or the battle arena..

Candy3030
05-21-13, 04:21 PM
I agree with Kwhales
We need a break

100% agree with this!! We cant even all have these features , yet a new dragon is coming out twice a week!
Dont get me wrong, I love that we have updates often... Not many games give us that much... But come on! Give everyone the new features before creating new dragons!

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 04:29 PM
100% agree with this!! We cant even all have these features , yet a new dragon is coming out twice a week!
Dont get me wrong, I love that we have updates often... Not many games give us that much... But come on! Give everyone the new features before creating new dragons!

Definitely agree, features before dragons.

dragonth
05-21-13, 04:33 PM
will it might is stone type dragon?

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 04:42 PM
Definitely agree, features before dragons.

Add extra habitats to that too.

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 04:49 PM
Add extra habitats to that too.

How about a second island instead? So they can cut down on lag and stop retiring the older dragons? :: wink wink ::

lunarbunny
05-21-13, 04:49 PM
Should've looked more like a gargoyle, IMO.

You hit the nail on the head! When I first saw it I thought something should've been different, and a gargoyle shape would be perfect! Also a little more range in the grey tones would keep it from looking so washed out and bland.

carlsbad69
05-21-13, 04:51 PM
Yeah, does look like a new one. I just hope it's available for android as well. I like it :)

I hope you guys get it too, but I'm more disappointed that more of the black, pink, mythic, and cosmic elements are more fleshed out for dragons. WHY add yet ANOTHER new element (assuming it is a new element) when there are lots of dragons to create with EXISTING Elements, other than to create more splitting, more confusion, more feeding increases, etc.

carlsbad69
05-21-13, 04:53 PM
I agree with Kwhales
We need a break

TeamLava should be concentrating on A LOT of things that they are seemingly unwilling to concentrate on lately...it's the scatterbrained shot*** approach IMHO.

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 04:58 PM
How about a second island instead? So they can cut down on lag and stop retiring the older dragons? :: wink wink ::

New island sounds cool, but right now habitat situation is a huge problem for a lot of people.

yayacupcake
05-21-13, 05:13 PM
New island sounds cool, but right now habitat situation is a huge problem for a lot of people.

Second island could start out with 20 ( or more ) habitats, for example. Maybe get to it through a portal so it has it's own separate load screen. Like maybe go with the cosmic theme and have the second island in space. Sorry for getting off topic... I'll stop... ( or try :P )

lotusthreads
05-21-13, 07:08 PM
I agree with others, please stop releasing new dragons until the beta tests of the quest and arena are finished and released to everyone. Two dragons a week are exhausting, I haven't been able to get many of the new dragons, and since the double price debacle, I refuse to buy gold any more. I am fast losing interest in this game unfortunately.

hgar24
05-21-13, 07:36 PM
Looks like the Medusa dragon got a good look at this poor little dragons! :-)

Baraze
05-21-13, 08:38 PM
Booooo! I was looking forward to this one to top the madness of all of the virtues and nights ive been getting for the past week. Oh well, guess I can grow some more food and try still for the swan, quartz and onyx. And play musical chairs with my babies.

pegasus14
05-21-13, 09:51 PM
Wonder which super or ultra rare dragon I don't already have will disappear next to make to make room for this thing.

HenryLucky1
05-22-13, 06:20 AM
I hope you guys get it too, but I'm more disappointed that more of the black, pink, mythic, and cosmic elements are more fleshed out for dragons. WHY add yet ANOTHER new element (assuming it is a new element) when there are lots of dragons to create with EXISTING Elements, other than to create more splitting, more confusion, more feeding increases, etc.

100% agree!! The mythic and cosmic elements are abandoned!!

HenryLucky1
05-22-13, 06:22 AM
Looks like the Medusa dragon got a good look at this poor little dragons! :-)

Lol! Just realized that it's a Fairy dragon! But, Medusa make it to be stone!

willothewisps
05-24-13, 09:19 PM
I like this new dragon but like everyone else, let other players catch up, especially those not on iOS or Android.... *cough* Kindle *cough* Like at LEAST a new interesting version to look at?! Like we can't get the new Dragon Story: Fairytale and yet to ha e any update at all besides dragons being added and decor... :( Plus the Night dragons are really hard to get too. Make those a TAD easier ;D

HenryLucky1
05-26-13, 04:57 PM
I hope this element is big like the Light element:)

sehana
05-26-13, 05:20 PM
I hope this element is big like the Light element:)
Me too :), pink, black and fairy are too small for me :/

hahadrago1998
05-26-13, 05:58 PM
They didn't even finish the elemental animation for the evolution chamber for treasure, mythic, cosmic and fairy... Heck, they all fall under that cosmic element in the market... They didn't even give a unique tab for any of the, they just stole the old diamond icon and placed all the flop elements there...

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 07:38 AM
Wondered if it'll be the one of Fairy tale...

Baraze
05-28-13, 08:06 AM
They and the line that goes with it already said its a new type. It will most likely come when the last Fairytale dragon comes. We will find out later today if that will be Thursday. Although, with the Fairytale not splitting that much for me, I'd love to have a hybrid.

This stone dragon still looks marvelous to me. I can't wait until it appears. It's been ages since something excited me on here.

Oliver118
05-28-13, 11:51 AM
Yeah, but if you stare hard enough it kinda looks all sparkly!

I never knew stone sparkled!

G0RDIT0
05-28-13, 10:03 PM

must be one of them twilight dragons

lmac10
05-29-13, 12:36 AM
must be one of them twilight dragons

Hahaha. My inner child has me picturing Eddie murphy saying "I am the great stone dragon"

05-29-13, 01:44 AM
Hahaha. My inner child has me picturing Eddie murphy saying "I am the great stone dragon"

Who am I....who am I...?! I am not a lizard. I don't do the tongue thing.

05-29-13, 01:45 AM

Dude.....we have dragons with fruits hanging from their heads...of course stone sparkles here! Well, from the looks of it, this will not be a part of the fairy sequence. You can see the outline of the last dragon on the blog site.

A diamond hybrid with this would look gnarly.

kooky panda
06-04-13, 02:20 PM
See Update Thread for the Stone Dragon here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53033-DRAGON-STORY-JUNE-6-2013-STONE-DRAGON-Finally!&p=649429&viewfull=1#post649429)