PDA

View Full Version : New Dragons

Kay_LaLa
05-21-13, 01:04 PM
As you level up do new single color dragons become available for coins? I am currently at level 20 and have Fire, Forest, Air, Water and Light. Will the dragons like Virtue become available as I level up? I cannot see paying 50.00 for a virtual dragon! lol

belbar22
05-21-13, 01:14 PM
No, as you level up and get more dragons they all need to be bred or crafted. Virtue for example is a mixture of red and white.

rusticjess
05-21-13, 01:14 PM
The only one next that will be available for coins is light, about 150k coins I think. magic (purple) you can breed red + blue to get, just unlock the habitat first. pink is red + light, and black is purple + blue. Just first you need the habitats to place before breeding the dragons

Kay_LaLa
05-21-13, 01:24 PM
Very helpful! Thank you belbar22 and rusticjess for the info! It's appreciated very much!

kwhales
05-21-13, 02:10 PM
The only one next that will be available for coins is light, about 150k coins I think. magic (purple) you can breed red + blue to get, just unlock the habitat first. pink is red + light, and black is purple + blue. Just first you need the habitats to place before breeding the dragons

You do not need the habitats first. That would be a waste of coins if you don't get the dragons for a while. Breed the dragons first. Get them to nest then buy the habitat. Cosmic is the only dragon whose breed time is shorter then the habitat building time.