PDA

View Full Version : Habitat Prices between devices

scfh
05-21-13, 08:11 AM
I have Dragon Story on both my iPad and also my iPhone, however I have noticed that the prices for Habitats on the 2 devices are very very different, why are they so different, for example:

on the iPhone, the big green grove is 27,000, but on the iPad it's 15,000
on the iPhone, the big yellow plateau is 81,000 but on the iPad it's 45,000
on the iPhone, the big blue lagoon is 108,000 but on the iPad it's 60,000

The price difference applies to all except the (small) Red Rock, Green Grove, Yellow Plateau, and the Habitats that you can buy with gold (Raging Rocks and Glorious Grove)

I am not sure about the Mythic Maze, Cosmic Expanse or Treasure Terrace at the moment as my iPhone is not a high enough level for those habitats, however I cannot see my iPhone will ever get much use if the habitat prices remain as they are;
iPhone price: 650,000 for a big white meadow compared to 360,000 on my iPad

or if I want to get the black dragons;
iPhone price 3,600,000 for the Big Black Sands or just 2,000,000 on the iPad(I say just, its still a lot of coins, but not as stupid as the iPhone costs)

with these almost double cost price increases, the cosmic, mythic and treasure dragons are certainly off limits for my iPhone.

Team Lava, is this as intended? does everyone have different coin prices for habitats?

scfh
05-23-13, 05:00 AM
just checked this morning, and it seems that TL have normalised the prices on my iPhone so that they match up with my iPad :) thanks TL, it's worth my time to start working on my iPhone version again :D

maguar
05-23-13, 05:04 AM
There were recently some accounts that had decreased clearing costs and no maps for expansions. The trade off was higher habitat costs. This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51291-Cheap-Expansions-no-Maps-Higher-habitants) has details. Did one of your accounts have this?