PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story -New Poll 5-21-13

kooky panda
05-21-13, 07:52 AM
Please vote for which items you would like to see come to your island.
Results of the poll will be submitted in 2 weeks.

You can only vote once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also continue posting new suggestions on the current suggestion thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread&p=623205&viewfull=1#post623205)

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 07:56 AM
BIG DIAMOND HABITATS!! Allow us to have more habitats too... This isn't fair to the players who have all dragons as there is no room to fit all the dragons!

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 08:03 AM
Ok so I just saw the poll lol I don't know which one to choose... Egg display decoration or wishing well? I'm going to have think about it.

mikeclit
05-21-13, 08:16 AM
How do you pick what goes in the poll Kooky?

RotomGuy
05-21-13, 08:32 AM
Oh yay, I see two of my suggestions up there :D

The Blackhole dragon sounds like a great new Cosmic Dragon!

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 08:36 AM
Oh yay, I see two of my suggestions up there :D

The Blackhole dragon sounds like a great new Cosmic Dragon!

But there is no room for another Cosmic dragon! Don't give them any ideas ):|

RotomGuy
05-21-13, 08:40 AM
But there is no room for another Cosmic dragon! Don't give them any ideas ):|

Maybe they can show the elements this time.

kooky panda
05-21-13, 08:41 AM
Ok so I just saw the poll lol I don't know which one to choose... Egg display decoration or wishing well? I'm going to have think about it.
You can pick more than one thing but you can only vote once.

How do you pick what goes in the poll Kooky?
I pick off items on the suggestion thread. We had a lot of great suggestions this time around it was hard to limit to 10. The current suggestion thread will stay up and some of the items on that list may be on the next poll.
These polls are not for game features, but for new Dragons and decorations. The new feature suggestions are submitted over to the community managers.

Olena
05-21-13, 08:42 AM
Wishing well could be nice ! Everyday some presents like coins, food, lotus, gems or even gold :)

Also any kind of trees are welcome :)

And no new dragon-type, please! Its enough for now!

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 08:54 AM

Ok cool, I voted for the egg display. I would display the eggs that I don't have room for.

It would also give me a new challenge, to display every single egg I can including all Diamond hybrids! That would actually be cool. I wish the was a big Diamond habitat to vote for because I would have chosen that above everything else.

RotomGuy
05-21-13, 09:10 AM
Surprised the Topiary Bush Wall hasn't got many votes. It's something I would definitely use a lot, provided you could buy it with coins.

jonathanharker
05-21-13, 09:11 AM
I'd like a Chameleon Dragon. It would change colors to match whatever habitat you put it in. That would be awesome.

jonathanharker
05-21-13, 09:13 AM
Posted that to wrong thread. Can't delete it =(

hgar24
05-21-13, 11:05 AM
I voted for everything except the dragons. Those new dragons sound awesome but we need some new decorations and other stuff.

MariellaAmsler
05-21-13, 11:38 AM

I pick off items on the suggestion thread. We had a lot of great suggestions this time around it was hard to limit to 10. The current suggestion thread will stay up and some of the items on that list may be on the next poll.
These polls are not for game features, but for new Dragons and decorations. The new feature suggestions are submitted over to the community managers.

But the suggestions with the different dragons could be one... there are so many other great ideas than just these..........

OpeningCeremony
05-21-13, 12:38 PM
Ok cool, I voted for the egg display. I would display the eggs that I don't have room for.

It would also give me a new challenge, to display every single egg I can including all Diamond hybrids! That would actually be cool. I wish the was a big Diamond habitat to vote for because I would have chosen that above everything else.

to me, i interpret the "egg display decoration" as just a decoration display piece that you can buy. so the display would already have eggs on it, but act as strictly decor. but i like your suggestion much more, an interactive display where you can move your eggs off the nest to.

RotomGuy
05-21-13, 12:42 PM
to me, i interpret the "egg display decoration" as just a decoration display piece that you can buy. so the display would already have eggs on it, but act as strictly decor. but i like your suggestion much more, an interactive display where you can move your eggs off the nest to.

The original suggestion is to be able to move eggs onto a podium where they would be visible and stay.

I would rather it wasn't a pillar like the nest, or something pretruding from the ground, now like a little birds nest like decor.

OpeningCeremony
05-21-13, 12:54 PM
The original suggestion is to be able to move eggs onto a podium where they would be visible and stay.

I would rather it wasn't a pillar like the nest, or something pretruding from the ground, now like a little birds nest like decor.

ah ok. well let's hope they stick to that then! :) thanks for the clarification!

annbluebird
05-21-13, 01:43 PM
Surprised the Topiary Bush Wall hasn't got many votes. It's something I would definitely use a lot, provided you could buy it with coins.

This is my question.. will we be able to buy those decorations for coins or with gold.. :/

G0RDIT0
05-21-13, 01:48 PM
definitely egg display, most of the eggs are so awesome that it's a shame not to be able to display them.

kwhales
05-21-13, 02:35 PM
I would love the egg display item. As long as it is for coins or just a couple gold and you can get more then one. With the habitat limit, it would be a way to keep eggs available and we could keep breeding.

And

Some of the eggs are way prettier then the dragon.

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 02:39 PM
This is my question.. will we be able to buy those decorations for coins or with gold.. :/

That is TL's decision :p

stoogehunter
05-21-13, 03:35 PM
Big diamond habitats!!!!!!!!

NouraMoh
05-21-13, 03:39 PM
We vote, we discuss, we explain
Then we go back to what we really need..

Big Diamond habitats :)

kwhales
05-21-13, 03:42 PM
Its funny, these things came of the suggestions thread, but I don't remember seeing most of them on it. Bigger diamond habitats, yes, many times, android/kindle updates, yep that too and many others that are requested plenty of times, but never get on the poll.

hamadrys
05-21-13, 04:09 PM
Maybe what is making it on the poll are things that they actually would consider doing. Not wasting time making us vote for things that they wouldn't offer. Just a thought.

kwhales
05-21-13, 04:13 PM
Maybe what is making it on the poll are things that they actually would consider doing. Not wasting time making us vote for things that they wouldn't offer. Just a thought.

Yeah, I know. Kind of was hoping I'd see my 4 hr breed dragon on the list. Oh well, maybe next time.

drevo77
05-21-13, 04:49 PM
Me, personally I just dont get the point of having an egg display decoration., I would would rather have more space and certainly something that gives daily rewards!

annbluebird
05-21-13, 05:12 PM
It would be great if those were for iOS AND Android. For example the dragon wishing well.. simple suggestion

riniocha1
05-21-13, 06:12 PM
I didn't voted the dragon options. for me it's more than enough new dragons to breed..

dracoonic
05-21-13, 08:12 PM
fences sucked. My draggy can fly.

Raquel1J
05-22-13, 02:45 AM
I like the idea of a dragon wishing well, and i would love to be able to trade dragons with nbrs :D

Skip2TheEnd
05-22-13, 05:31 AM
I would have have teamlava work on getting out the arena and quests for everyone, than work on something new.

lunarbunny
05-23-13, 10:23 AM
I voted for the cherry trees, I love them :) Our islands could use some trees I think. Hopefully we will at least get a few things from this list, some decorations, and maybe the wishing well :)

sollia
05-23-13, 10:26 AM
Yay new poll!

I definitely want new crops and Spider dragon and egg decor and....

Em_storm
05-23-13, 10:50 AM
I'd like a Chameleon Dragon. It would change colors to match whatever habitat you put it in. That would be awesome.

That would be awesome! Also my son has requested an opal dragon, as his siblings' birthstones are currently represented. :)

roni122285
05-23-13, 02:52 PM
I have a question before I vote .... are new releases going to be implemented to everyone at the same same time? Or is android and kindle going to have several months before we get them? Because I don't want to have wait another 7 months (so far) for something else that could improve game play, such as the dragon wishing well.

rub1x
05-23-13, 06:09 PM
When do I get a poll voicing my displeasure at the removal of non-season-oriented dragons?

codenameraven
05-23-13, 06:16 PM
I have a question before I vote .... are new releases going to be implemented to everyone at the same same time? Or is android and kindle going to have several months before we get them? Because I don't want to have wait another 7 months (so far) for something else that could improve game play, such as the dragon wishing well.

Yes... we would like to know

kutty4
05-23-13, 09:10 PM
Big diamond habitat > any of these options

DragonTan1
05-23-13, 09:30 PM
Big diamond habitat > any of these options

This exactly!! Everything else does not matter at all.... Big Diamond habitats is what we want and definitely need right now.

belbar22
05-24-13, 12:30 PM
This exactly!! Everything else does not matter at all.... Big Diamond habitats is what we want and definitely need right now.

I don't need that. I have never been able to breed a diamond and I have been on level94 for months. Maybe what I need is for TL to accidentally stick one in my storage lol

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 12:38 PM
I don't need that. I have never been able to breed a diamond and I have been on level94 for months. Maybe what I need is for TL to accidentally stick one in my storage lol

You can have the one in my nest :p

RotomGuy
05-24-13, 12:40 PM
You can have the one in my nest :p

If Trading was implemented I think we'd see your name most ;D

Cat0043
05-26-13, 06:55 PM
Will whatever it is be available on other devices than just ios?

Oliver118
05-29-13, 01:04 AM
The Dragon Wishing Well could yield a daily reward of gold, silver, XP, mystic maps, Leviathan pearls, Samurai parts, crafting gemstones, Nether Dust, Spell Scrolls and possibly craftable decor.

aceblade
05-29-13, 06:29 AM
Hmmm, I thought there would be more Blackhole Dragon votes.
:(

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 07:06 AM
Hmmm, I thought there would be more Blackhole Dragon votes.
:(

If there are second breeding den or Big diamond habitat, I'll definitely vote it:)

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-29-13, 10:25 AM
Not sure why dragon wishing well has the most votes. It will just end up being another beta test that majority of players will never get to see or experience.

Be careful what you wish for people!!

RotomGuy
05-29-13, 10:50 AM
Not sure why dragon wishing well has the most votes. It will just end up being another beta test that majority of players will never get to see or experience.

Be careful what you wish for people!!I was thinking that. It would probably be a Spinning Wheel clone. It makes everything in the poll not wanted very much :(

Oliver118
05-29-13, 11:27 AM
I was thinking that. It would probably be a Spinning Wheel clone. It makes everything in the poll not wanted very much :(

Well, I should have chosen something else, oh well.

Will whatever it is be available on other devices than just ios?

I think you'd be much better off playing DS on iOS than Android or Kindle Fire because believe in me, player of Teamlava games since 2010, TL's never gonna have mercy on Android users playing this game:rolleyes:

If Trading was implemented I think we'd see your name most ;D

How funny, LOL!:D

sollia
05-29-13, 11:29 AM

It's not like we only had one vote. There's no reason not to vote for something that would be nice.

Also it's human nature to want things for free :P

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-29-13, 01:03 PM
It's not like we only had one vote. There's no reason not to vote for something that would be nice.

Also it's human nature to want things for free :P

Yep it would be nice if EVERYONE had it.... and I think by now we ALL know that's not how TL operate. lol

Absolutely! but not without a hefty price tag to add to it.

I can only imagine the type of twist a dragon wishing well would come with.

montrianmaster
05-29-13, 01:23 PM
I hope they put th cosmic dragon up there. Whoever came up with that was a genius.

MariellaAmsler
05-30-13, 03:20 AM

great idea :D

HenryLucky1
05-30-13, 03:49 AM

Yes, but it'll be Super ultra rare and needs 5 colors to get it:D

zhynabella
05-30-13, 09:29 PM
Thats a nice idea jonathanharker. I was actually talking about that today well not exactly the chameleon idea you have but having to craft a dragon to use all those extra gemstones in storage.. a multi gemstone dragon per say ^^

MariellaAmsler
05-31-13, 10:19 AM
But it's interesting that 3/4 of the suggestions here were not saying in the suggestion thread...
what we REALLY want and what were told sooo many times aren't here for choose -.-

Oliver118
06-03-13, 10:09 AM
Why can't they put a Large Diamond habitat in a poll? That would get 100% vote probably and TL would have to add it. It would make everyone happy as pie:cool:

montrianmaster
06-03-13, 02:07 PM
Why can't they put a Large Diamond habitat in a poll? That would get 100% vote probably and TL would have to add it. It would make everyone happy as pie:cool:

mabye but then they might cost a fortune. if they put it up there i won't be getting it anytime soon.

montrianmaster
06-03-13, 02:08 PM
I hope they put th cosmic dragon up there. Whoever came up with that was a genius.
oops i mean comet dragon.

kooky panda
06-03-13, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the votes!!! The results have been submitted.:D