PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Summer

TongaTom
07-10-10, 12:26 AM
There's some lovely new additions. I might have to change the plans I had. Got to get an avenue of palm trees.

DoodleBug
07-10-10, 01:07 AM
There's some lovely new additions. I might have to change the plans I had. Got to get an avenue of palm trees.

I love the new items. I know people are going to gripe about their neighbor lists, but I'm just happy to have more items to play around with. This time, I'm going to play the game slowly and just build up to the new expansion levels instead of only planting high yield stuff to get there faster.

Thanks TeamLava!

TongaTom
07-10-10, 01:13 AM
I love the new items. I know people are going to gripe about their neighbor lists, but I'm just happy to have more items to play around with. This time, I'm going to play the game slowly and just build up to the new expansion levels instead of only planting high yield stuff to get there faster.

Thanks TeamLava!

I like your attitude. I much prefer a nice looking farm than just a field.

And as for the "delete-feature-that-shall-not-be-named", I'm sure they haven't knocked up Farm Story Summer overnight. So I'm sure they'll start working on that when they get a few spare minutes.

swati
07-10-10, 01:20 AM
I like your attitude. I much prefer a nice looking farm than just a field.

And as for the "delete-feature-that-shall-not-be-named", I'm sure they haven't knocked up Farm Story Summer overnight. So I'm sure they'll start working on that when they get a few spare minutes.

I must say I did look for that feature ... but they have said it's coming so I'm happy with that. Very happy with the new items, I have already got new trees and planted roses. How exciting :-)

Unregistered
07-10-10, 01:52 AM
parrot is cool. other additions are nice too.

lesleypsg1
07-10-10, 05:01 AM
Great update. My only suggestion is addition of a pool, or swimming hole/pond as a pond would be more in keeping with a farm. Maybe with fish for xp.

Unregistered
07-10-10, 05:30 AM
I too, wish to say thank you Team Lava!

Unregistered
07-10-10, 07:29 AM
And already a small update. No technical improvements (Neighborlist, adding Neighbors etc.)

Only ONE Star on iTunes

Thumbs down !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-10-10, 09:51 AM
I like the Update - planted new Trees and tonight there will be a BBQ in front of my little Farmhouse :)

Unregistered
07-10-10, 10:07 AM
New expansion, new flowers, new crops, new trees, new decorations. I like it !!

I'm waiting for the goats, turkeys, banana trees, and the feature-that-should-not-be-named! In the meantime I'll enjoy rotating my trees and crops ;)

To whomever rated it 1 star : really ? didn't you enjoy the game up to the point where you needed more ? People who are going to download it without knowing what it is are going to discover it, and love it...

swati
07-11-10, 12:02 AM
Disappointed to realise that planting roses costs 1 gem...I already planted them without realising. I'm fine with decorations costing gems, but why must crops and flowers cost gems? One click (when they are ready to harvest) and you lose them as well. All you get in return is a few coins..hardly worth it.

Unregistered
07-12-10, 03:05 AM
Disappointed to realise that planting roses costs 1 gem...I already planted them without realising. I'm fine with decorations costing gems, but why must crops and flowers cost gems? One click (when they are ready to harvest) and you lose them as well. All you get in return is a few coins..hardly worth it.

Fully agree with you there : I enjoyed the update, but gems for roses doesn't make any sense...

Unregistered
07-12-10, 09:07 AM
but you can keep the roses forever! you do not have to collect them...

swati
07-13-10, 03:23 AM
but you can keep the roses forever! you do not have to collect them...

Yes but it is easy to accidentally harvest them.

Unregistered
07-13-10, 04:35 AM
Well, they are 1 gem. That's it. Given the amount of free gems from the "try this" installs, it really doesn't seem like much of a cost.