PDA

View Full Version : Craziest CS Morning EVER!!!!!

bluebird5555
05-21-13, 05:45 AM
I kid you not!!! This morning the following happened:

I got 30 energy from sir pigglesworth. It was wasted because I wasn't expecting it though, so be careful when collecting from him:)!!

I got another golden apple from one of my apple trees:)!!

I got a manticore egg!!

AND u got an Alicorn WING!! Wow, right!!

I also collected energy from my wizard school and royal exchange to top it off!!

Amazing!! Now if I could gift 5 friends instead of three I would be on cloud 9:)!!

caramel114
05-21-13, 06:28 AM
Wow! I had a very similar experience as well, except for the energy bit. I received a wing, an egg and a golden apple as well. I would say its the best haul yet ��

jjbirdiv
05-21-13, 06:29 AM
Wow. I need one of these!

cookiefairey
05-21-13, 07:12 AM
Congrats to you both. I got nothing no wing. No egg. And no energy extra as a matter of fact when I went to bed last night I collected one gem from my purple cow which gave me 25 gems total and today when I signed in I had 6. So you are very lucky. Have a wonderful day and celebrate.

jua1978
05-21-13, 08:22 AM
Wow nice, where did you find the egg?

lotuskat
05-21-13, 08:26 AM
Wow nice, where did you find the egg?

You can get the egg by expanding to the Forgotten Roost. Read the thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50542-Manticore)about the Manticore.

jua1978
05-21-13, 08:33 AM
You can get the egg by expanding to the Forgotten Roost. Read the thread

here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50542-Manticore)about the Manticore.

Thank you

catlady71
05-21-13, 10:39 PM
yay! congrats :)

Oliver118
05-21-13, 10:53 PM
Wow! I had a very similar experience as well, except for the energy bit. I received a wing, an egg and a golden apple as well. I would say its the best haul yet ��

There was a day when I received a Golden Egg from one of my chickens and a Golden Nugget from my Mine. Two days ago I collected 40 Silver Ore plus loads of Energy, plenty of Iron Ore (which I was really low on) from Search Ancient Vault. Last week I received one gem from adventure. A few days I received 8 gems from Party Crasher goal and something like last month I received 3 gems from market request.