PDA

View Full Version : How do I know who tipped me? (and a bit on adding neighbors...)

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:48 AM
I do not always get push notifications when I receive a tip. I would like to return the favor and perhaps find potential neighbors, but I have no clue where I can go to see who the person was.

On a separate note, why can't we add neighbors from their page? Why do we HAVE to know their storm8 id? If someone writes on my wall and says "add me", I would like to visit their restaurant first, to see how other people have rated them already/how their restaurant is. Is there a way to do that? On the flip side, sometimes I see someone has a great restaurant and would like to add them, but I am sure they feel the same and want to check my digs out before approving.....

storm8 id: ginger.ale

Unregistered
12-26-10, 12:10 PM
I do not always get push notifications when I receive a tip. I would like to return the favor and perhaps find potential neighbors, but I have no clue where I can go to see who the person was.

On a separate note, why can't we add neighbors from their page? Why do we HAVE to know their storm8 id? If someone writes on my wall and says "add me", I would like to visit their restaurant first, to see how other people have rated them already/how their restaurant is. Is there a way to do that? On the flip side, sometimes I see someone has a great restaurant and would like to add them, but I am sure they feel the same and want to check my digs out before approving.....

To find out who tipped you:
People who leave tips may leave a message on your wall in the Messages function.
Also there is a news feed tab within the Messages function where the last batch of tippers will automatically be listed regardless if they wrote a message or not.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 12:17 PM

...Is this a serious question?

...Seriously?

You can see who tipped you on your "NEWS FEED". It's right next to your wall messages...

Your news feed shows the last ten people who tipped you, so if you have a popular restaurant, go through your list fast.

I haven't met anyone who didn't know what the hell their news feed was for. It's way more popular than the wall.

Because TeamLava want it that way? It's the communications system they implement.

And... seriously, are you full of dumb? When someone says "add me" on your wall, there is a very visible button right next to their restaurant name that says "VISIT". Click on it, and it shall lead you to CHECK OUT THEIR RESTAURANT. You can see what their dump looks like, what level they're at, and the percentage of customers they keep happy. What more do you need to know before adding them?

On the other hand, if you're talking about when random people add you and you have no idea who they are, but they show up on your neighbors list waiting to be added by you... dude... You do realize you can delete your neighbors, right? If you want to "check out" a restaurant before you neighbor them for real, just add them as usual, and once added, go check out their **** restaurant. If you like it, hey, good going, keep them. If you hate it, go to your neighbors tab, hit "edit", and delete the ugly restaurant. Not that hard, mate.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 11:48 PM
...Is this a serious question?

...Seriously?

You can see who tipped you on your "NEWS FEED". It's right next to your wall messages...

Your news feed shows the last ten people who tipped you, so if you have a popular restaurant, go through your list fast.

I haven't met anyone who didn't know what the hell their news feed was for. It's way more popular than the wall.

Because TeamLava want it that way? It's the communications system they implement.

And... seriously, are you full of dumb? When someone says "add me" on your wall, there is a very visible button right next to their restaurant name that says "VISIT". Click on it, and it shall lead you to CHECK OUT THEIR RESTAURANT. You can see what their dump looks like, what level they're at, and the percentage of customers they keep happy. What more do you need to know before adding them?

On the other hand, if you're talking about when random people add you and you have no idea who they are, but they show up on your neighbors list waiting to be added by you... dude... You do realize you can delete your neighbors, right? If you want to "check out" a restaurant before you neighbor them for real, just add them as usual, and once added, go check out their **** restaurant. If you like it, hey, good going, keep them. If you hate it, go to your neighbors tab, hit "edit", and delete the ugly restaurant. Not that hard, mate.

You mad bro?